[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now Sean Hannity Accused of Sexually Harassing Fox News Guest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: 49766705.cached[1].jpg (47KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
49766705.cached[1].jpg
47KB, 800x500px
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/23/sean-hannity-accused-of-sexually-harassing-fox-news-contributor.html

>Sean Hannity is the latest Fox News personality facing allegations of sexual harassment.

>During a Friday interview with Tulsa, Oklahoma-based radio host Pat Campbell, former Fox News guest Debbie Schlussel accused Hannity of inviting her to his hotel room before and after a debate with a pro-Palestinian guest in Detroit. Schlussel said she rejected Hannity’s alleged advances and that she was never invited on his show again.

>Schlussel and Hannity were scheduled to speak together at the Detroit show, Schlussel said. But before the show, Hannity allegedly invited her to an event at a nearby bookstore. The Daily Beast was not able to confirm whether the pair ever spoke at such a show.

>“He had some event at a bookstore where he signed his book for people standing in line. He asked me to come meet him at this book signing,” Schlussel said on Campbell’s show. “So I met him there and it was very awkward. He had me up there with him while he signed books and I felt very weird. These people don’t know me and they didn’t come for me to sign their books. Then I left to get ready for the show, and he said, ‘Why don’t you come back with me to my hotel?’ and I said no, I have to get ready for the show.”

>Shortly before the show, Hannity allegedly told Schlussel they would team up against another panelist. But Schlussel told Campbell that the move was a “head-fake” against her.

>“Sean came up to me and said we’re gonna double-team (which was a weird phrase to use) this Palestinian guy that I was up against on the show,” Schlussel said. “And then every time I tried to open my mouth and say something, they yelled at me and said obey your host, you can’t say anything or else we’re gonna shut off your microphone.”
>>
>After the show, Schlussel claims Hannity made another advance on her. “My dad and my brother were there in the green room,” Schlussel said, claiming that Hannity “tried to get me to go back with him to the hotel after the show.”

>Schlussel claimed she rejected the offer a second time, and was not invited on any future Hannity programs.

>“After that, I wasn’t booked on his show again. And he called me and yelled at me,” Schlussel said. “I got a very weird feeling about the whole thing, and I kind of knew I wouldn’t be back on his show.”

>In a statement to The Daily Beast, Hannity denied Schlussel’s allegations and accused her of seeking attention.

>“LET ME BE CLEAR THE COMMENTS ABOUT ME ON A RADIO SHOW THIS WEEK by this individual ARE 100 percent false and a complete fabrication,” Hannity wrote. “This individual is a serial harasser who has been lying about me for well over a decade. The individual has a history of making provably false statements against me in an effort to slander, smear and besmirch my reputation.”

>“The individual has not just slandered me over the years but many people who this individual disagrees with,” Hannity wrote. “This individual desperately seeks attention by any means necessary, including making unfounded personal attacks and using indefensible and outrageous political rhetoric.”

>He went on to threaten legal action against Schlussel.
>>
>“My patience with this individual is over. I have retained a team of some of the finest and toughest lawyers in the country who are now in the process of laying out the legal course of action we will be taking against this individual. In this fiercely divided and vindictive political climate I will no longer allow slander and lies about me to go unchallenged, as I see a coordinated effort afoot to now silence those with conservative views. I will fight every single lie about me by all legal means available to me as an American.”

>Hannity and Schlussel have a history of clashing, after she wrote a 2010 blog post accusing him of running a scam charity for military families. Schlussel alleged that less than 4 percent of the revenue from Hannity’s “Freedom Concerts” went to U.S. troops and their families, and that most of the concerts’ earnings went to lavish expenses. Hannity and his colleagues denied the allegations.

>In 2007, Schlussel wrote a blog post accusing Hannity of “deliberately ripping off” an anti-Muslim column she wrote in the New York Post.

>“That’s Sean Hannity for you,” she wrote in the 2007 post. “This is not the first time he’s done this to me, just the latest.”
>>
At this rate, the entire Fox News will be sued for allowing sexual assault.
>>
>>134889
>Debbie Schlussel
Ugh, this ugly lying jew has no credibility
She was one of the many jews and their puppets drumming up support for the iraqi invasion after 911. The amount of lies & misinformation this bitch can utter is staggering
>>
>>134923
Hannity is a muppet, but it's stupid that the scope of "sexual harassment" now includes asking someone back to your hotel. There's no reason the accusation of him making a pass at her should be scandalous, other than Hannity being married. She wasn't even employed by Fox News.
>>
>>134885
Shocking
>>
>>134927
The invitation to the hotel thing was Ailes usual M.O.. The implication is that Hannity was encouraged by Ailes behavior.
>>
It's almost like these bitches have figured out that all they need to do to ruin someone's reputation, job, and life is to get a few of their harpy friends together and claim sexual harassment...

Never forget that we as a society must always believe these victims regardless of facts, logic, or circumstances. It's for all the women who got raped and didn't come forward
>>
>>134947
Ah. That's interesting.
>>
>>134947
related
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/23/business/alisyn-camerota-accuses-roger-ailes-of-harassment-at-fox-news.html?_r=0
>“I remember being in Roger’s office saying I wanted more opportunities,” Ms. Camerota recalled, “and he said: ‘Well, I would have to work with you — I would have to work with you really closely — and it may require us getting to know each other better, and that might have to happen away from here. And it might have to happen at a hotel. Do you know what I am saying?’”
>>
>>134948
Man you're so right. Poor Fox News, it's just a little media startup getting torn apart by wily women flinging sexual harassment allegations to line their coffers. There's no WAY that Fox News, a subsidiary of 21st Century Fox, a multi-billion dollar international media conglomerate, experiences issues regarding lack of oversight with regard to impropriety in the workplace; not with such saintly men in charge! Why, women being propositioned for sex in a quid-pro-quo transaction simply NEVER happens in professional environments, and the only time someone says it does is purely to squeeze money out of these poor, hard-working men. Damn those greedy jewesses, damn them all to hell!
>>
>Every high-profile Fox News personality suddenly being accused of a crime that requires no proof to force the network to pull them off the air.

How convenient.

Not that big a deal for me since I like Gutfeld and Tucker more, but this timing really activates my almonds.
>>
Oh but when it happened to Bill Cosby... Fuck ya
>>
>>134957
Harpy detected.
>>
>>134953
When it happens to girls on the Hollywood casting couch nobody cares.
>>
>>134958
Im honestly waiting for the day someone claims Dana Perino sexually harassed someone.

But seriously Bob Beckel and Greg Guttfield as next and easy targets
>>
>>134958
How big of a fox news shill do you have to be to legitimately think O'reilly never harassed anyone?
>>
>>134958
>No evidence
Oh so you sat in on the court hearings? Do tell.
>>
>>134958
>suddenly

They've had accusations for years. Just because it wasn't blasted on MSM doesn't mean it didn't occur.
>>
>>134885
>And then every time I tried to open my mouth and say something, they yelled at me and said obey your host, you can’t say anything or else we’re gonna shut off your microphone
This shit is actually what bothered me the most
>>
>>134974

How much of a neutered numale do you have to be, to believe these wholly unsubstantiated reports of mass sexual harassment going on all day erry day at Fox news?

Debbie (((Schlussel))) is already back-tracking, as there is absolutely no evidence for any of these accusations.

http://www.newsweek.com/sean-hannity-debbie-schlussel-sexual-harassment-fox-news-588881
BY LUCY WESTCOTT
4/24/17

DEBBIE SCHLUSSEL SAYS SEAN HANNITY DIDN’T SEXUALLY HARASS HER

A conservative commentator who sparked a firestorm after detailing what she said were uncomfortable meetings with Sean Hannity said she was not sexually harassed by the Fox News host.

Mulitple media outlets reported that the conservative commentator, Debbie Schlussel, claimed she was sexually harassed by Hannity. But in an interview with Newsweekon Monday morning, Schlussel says:“I never used the word ‘sexual harassment’ in the radio interview.”
>>
>>134987
CPS incoming
>>
one scandal at a time people
>>
>>134889
>At this rate, the entire Fox News will be sued for allowing sexual assault.

Why, it's almost like the accusations are less-than-completely credible. Or there's something wrong with the women at that organization to condone such an environment for years.
>>
>>134987
Are you actually trying to tell the fine people on this text board that it was a case of fake news? That someone misrepresented the statement to gain more clicks and higher ratings? You think someone would do that? I occasionally eat bagels so I'll tell you right here that I don't believe the jews would do something like that. I think you're a liar, sir. I think you're a liar and an anti-semite and probably a pedophile. You're a pedophile. And you know what else? Jesus was a jew.
>>
>>135055
Or it was a culture of corruption from the top down, which is how it really was.
>>
>>135068

Or at least some women were using that culture to advance their careers. Otherwise why would it persist for over a decade? While that's no excuse, it takes two to tango.

But all that's aside. There's a lot to be made from the mere accusation in the "climate of corruption" that is the press. The responsible reader considers this.
>>
>>135139
>a lot more to be made
related
https://boards.4chan.org/news/thread/135074#lr135127
>>
>>135151
>>135127
>>
>Debbie Schlussel accused Hannity of inviting her to his hotel room
>sexual harassment
>>
>>134885
I doubt this is true, but Hannity is dumb af.
>>
>>135241
see
>>134953
>>
>>134885
Look, I get it dudes will fuck anything...but really? the irish dude wants to throw his whole world away to that hog? I googled images of Debbie and they are not very good....4/10 would not harass.....
>>
>>134987
>“I never used the word ‘sexual harassment’ in the radio interview.”

That's not a backtrack. It's factual. She also didn't change her story at all. It's only a number of shittier media outlets that took her story and interview and turned into into headlines that state that these are "allegations of sexual harassment."

Now whether it is fair for a media outlet to call it part of a "pattern of sexual harassment" at Fox News is a little bit more shaky (particularly in individual headlines where standards are much more lax), since a single action by Hannity that could have just been a very autistically failed attempt at flirtation would be difficult to qualify as such. It would have to be put into the context of a broader set of Hannity's behaviors and there'd have to be some kind of argument that his behavior was known/encouraged by a lenient or even empowering corporate culture at Fox.
>>
>>135384
>It's only a number of shittier media outlets that took her story and interview and turned into into headlines that state that these are "allegations of sexual harassment."

Wrong. She went on a podcast band repeated the allegations
https://art19.com/shows/pat-campbell-podcast/episodes/6a6aad9e-7c69-489d-8731-5273d1ee23ee
>>
>the daily beast
Not news tbh
>>
>>135438
it's rated left biased but factual, which means it's still better than huffpost.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/2016/11/04/daily-source-bias-check-daily-beast/
>>
>>134987
This is how they get away with character assassinations. They put out some article about rape or sexual assault, then a week later they publish a retraction on page 20. But by then, the damage is already done.
>>
Starting to see a trend here and everyone knows left tactics are effective but only for so long.
>>
>>135521
Who is "they" ? The woman is not a leftist, she's a former Fox News contributor for fucks sake.

>>135521
Good thing the left has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>135524
Is either that or a money hungry goy
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.