[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moldova gets hit by heavy snowing and winds...in the middle of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 7_67678300.jpg (76KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
7_67678300.jpg
76KB, 770x433px
http://en.publika.md/second-day-of-snowstorm-in-moldova-blizzard-shuts-down-most-of-the-country-photo-video_2636802.html
Today,snow has covered the entire country,breaking multiple trees and electricity wires and blocking roads.
The President has signed a decree on declaring state of emergency in the entire country.
The National Army has been mobilized to clear the most damaged parts of the country of snow and broken trees.
>>
So is all of the area north of there blanketed with dense snow?
>>
>>134119
yea
>>
>>134110
Climate Alarmist BTFO
>>
>>134128
Uh... no. Sorry to disappoint, but this is very worrying for anyone concerned with climate change.
>>
>>134128
The opposite actually, climate change is about weather destabilaztion.
>>
>>134119
its really weird but the Northern regions are the least affected from the snowstorm
Center and Southern are the only ones affected.
>>
>>134164

try again tomorrow:

http://www.meteociel.fr/modeles/ecmwf.php
>>
>>134178
You're literally talking to yourself mate. Nobody even mentioned extreme weather. But you're probably baiting.
>>
>>134316
There is in fact a difference between saying there will be an increase in tornadoes and hurricanes, and that you're going to get unseasonably cold and warm weather regularly, with a general warming trend. Are you that guy from the last thread screaming about liberal commies?
>>
>>134374
Lying about what? And I know what you're talking about, the problem is you seem to have rested the entire crux of your argument against climate change on the fact that more tornado aren't happening? So what? I'm talking about destabilizing temperature conditions, no matter how much you try and drag the conversation away from it. We are going to get more extreme temperatures, colder days will be colder, and hotter days will be hotter, so hot that despite the colder days, we will see average temperature rise. So this case in Moldova could in fact support climate change.
>>
>>134374
To further expand what you're talking about here, this is the GFDL's stance on the link between things like tornado's and hurricanes and climate change:
https://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/global-warming-and-hurricanes/
>It is premature to conclude that human activities–and particularly
greenhouse gas emissions that cause global warming–have already had a detectable impact on Atlantic hurricane or global tropical cyclone activity. That said, human activities may have already caused changes that are not yet detectable due to the small magnitude of the changes or observational limitations, or are not yet confidently modeled (e.g., aerosol effects on regional climate).
>Anthropogenic warming by the end of the 21st century will likely cause tropical cyclones globally to be more intense on average (by 2 to 11% according to model projections for an IPCC A1B scenario). This change would imply an even larger percentage increase in the destructive potential per storm, assuming no reduction in storm size.

It wouldn't be absurd to believe that extreme temperatures and a change in the balance of H2O in the atmosphere would affect tropical storms like hurricanes, but it's premature to accept any kind of direct link. However, this does not debase the changing temperature, any more than crafting the theory : "If I go on 4chan and try to be stupid to get attention then I might or might not die alone," invalidates the precursory fact that you must be a stupid faggot to do so.
>>
>>134422
I think the idea that more heat could lead to bigger storms is not controversial.
That some of then could be blizzards shouldn't be surprising while we still have polar ice.

Just because NOAA think it's premature to make a call on whether North Atlantic weather has got worse doesn't make the trend of increasingly weird weather any less real.
>>
For anyone saying that climate change will not bring disasterous weather: there is always silence before the storm
>>
Its snowing in Canada too. Why is this news?
>>
It is snowing in Colorado. It often does this I regions with high altitude well into May.
>>
>>134634
I don't care things I can't change anon it is too late.
>>
>>134110
good to hear this!
>>
>>135362
that feel when late season pow
>>
I'm literally from there and can confirm, felt pretty weird and I didn't have winter clothes when I visited my parents there
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.