[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Duquesne University Student group leaders concerned about Chick-fil-A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 0

>“Lambda’s leadership met recently with Auxiliary Services to share their concerns regarding Chick-Fil-A’s corporate position on LGTBQIA+ issues,”

>“I’ve tried very hard within the last semester and a half to promote this safe environment for the LGBTQ+ community,” Coury said. “So I fear that with the Chick-fil-A being in Options that maybe people will feel that safe place is at risk.”

>Coury expressed concerns over the company’s history of supporting organizations that “are specifically anti-gay organizations.”

>SGA President Olivia Erickson expressed her and SGA’s intention to look into Martini’s and Coury’s apprehensions. “We at SGA take this concern [about the installation of a Chick-fil-A on campus] very seriously,” Erickson said.

http://www.duqsm.com/student-group-leaders-concerned-duquesne-chick-fil/
>>
>>133991
Who gives a shit what some random student group at some shitheel university thinks? What, are you talking about 100 students out of 1000s?

Oh that's right, I forgot. These kinds of stories are often used to frame a certain narrative about democrats in general and the evils of liberal indoctrination in colleges across the country. Carry on then.
>>
>>133993
As long as people fail to ignore the crybullies and cater to their autism at everyone's expense, you can bet they will not be ignored by 4chan.
>>
>>133991
>LGTBQIA
>Polygendered pansexual omnifluid otherkin spirit-democrat bibeefcake identifying with the name "Pocacuntus" stamps my privilege passport
>>
>lambda
Quick someone call /prog/!
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.