[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little Girls Are Being Mutilated and Sacrificed at The Altar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: gPMmVS7MIdg1.jpg (2MB, 5433x2362px) Image search: [Google]
gPMmVS7MIdg1.jpg
2MB, 5433x2362px
>Wednesday night activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali made an appearance on Fox News to discuss the horrific case of a Detroit doctor performing illegal female genital mutilation (FGM) on girls as young as six-years-old. Ali was a victim of the practice as a girl in Somalia and has dedicated her life to reforming Islam, specifically in the area of women's rights.

>When asked about why the media and left tend to ignore cases of FGM in the United States, Ali argued they are ideologically blinded by the realities of the practice and quite frankly, put their heads in the sand because talking about the private parts of little girls being destroyed is uncomfortable.

>"It [FGM] happens and it happens a lot," Ali said. "People don't really like talking about the genitals of little girls."

>"This is crazy identity politics in the United States of America now and when girls who are at risk of these horrible and horrifying practices, FGM is just one but there are others, what we see is that people are willing to sacrifice the rights of these little girls at the altar of identity politics. It's very difficult for people to talk about the cultures and the religions and the harmful practices that are done by minorities and this is happening to minority little girls," she continued. "There are 500,000 little girls today in the United States who have either undergone or who are at risk of being subjected to this."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/04/20/ayaan-hirsi-ali-on-why-the-media-and-left-ignore-female-genital-mutilation-in-america-n2315966
>>
>>133976
Not news, this is opinion. Opinion pieces and editorials are banned in the sticky.
>>
Not news and Ayaan hirsi Ali is a well know fraud. She says whatever people want to hear to make a buck.
>>
>>134025

Any evidence to back your claim that she's "a well known fraud"?
>>
>>133989
>Event takes place
>It's not news, it's an opinion
>>
>>133976
This is a literal checkmate for the far left. On one hand they want to appease minority culture and religion, while on the other hand they want to end violence against women. With no choice that offends neither side all they can do is sweep it under the rug.
>>
>>134027
Fuck off sperglord, it has nothing to do with race, it's an opinion piece. Read the goddamned sticky.

>>134032
What event took place?
>>
Sure, when a boy get circumcised no one cares, but let it happen to a little mudslime girl and suddenly everyone is up in arms!
>>
>>134025
>>133989

C'mon guys, if you're going to lefty shill at least make a coherent thought
>>
>>134059
Not everything is a left right battle of wits you reactionary retard.

>>134047
It isn't just that OP is a faggot, that's usually the case. It's that this board has standards laid out in the sticky and OP's thread is below those and he should be prepared to be called out by /news/men for it.

>Hay guys! let's make a hugbox and circlejerk about how outraged the immoral foreigners made us THIS time! Aren't you outraged!? Are you some kind of libtard?!?
That's what this thread is, and that's not news.
>>
>>134065
You seem upset, can I interest you in a nap?
>>
This one made me lol the libtards are literally at a loss on this one
>>
>>134065
>>Hay guys! let's make a hugbox and circlejerk about how outraged the immoral foreigners made us THIS time! Aren't you outraged!? Are you some kind of libtard?!?
>That's what this thread is, and that's not news.
I don't see much rage in this thread, or circle-jerking. It's not specifically a liberal or conservative issue. People who don't care about Muslim women, racial minorities or girls raised by Muslims can happily ignore this even if the Detroit Dr. story is absolutely true .
>>
>>134146
Basically not my tribe not my fuck to give. If the left wants to take issue fine if the right wants to take issue also fine. Saw enough of that shit to not be surprised when ot followed the population here and so long as that bullshit stays in their tribe I have no skin in the game
>>
>>134146
It's about as news worthy as maralago being dirty or sean spicer saying Hitler
>>
>>134166
Agreed now if it starts to become a forced thing for area residents then it is a bit more attention worthy than a fucked up tradition with a tenuous at best connection with the mentioned religion being followed by fucked up people
>>
>Hay guys! let's make a hugbox and circlejerk about how outraged the immoral foreigners made us THIS time! Aren't you outraged!? Are you some kind of libtard?!?
>Not everything is a left right battle of wits you reactionary retard.
Remember guys you have to be le right wing bogeyman to be able to criticise FGM and the people that practice it
>>
>>134171
What can I say I got used to dealing with cultures too lazy to form cohesive societies past a valley or to and I am seeing it start up here. Also given what the story was dealing with I felt my lazy approach was about all that is warranted especially when the authorities with jurisdiction can't be bothered. I very much expect more of such lazy morality over the next generation
>>
>>134184
You confuse focusing on my family and kin for apathy. The empire will fall and tribalism is already making a comeback if you can fix the problem and render my observations false the happier we will all be. If I am right I am slightly better prepared. I just do not see any way to keep America unified so I will do the best I can with my area
>>
>>134192
Country will represent values less just as it has done since patriot act passed. And whites do not exist. Tribes of Germans Irish franks and dozens of others picked up the pieces after Rome fell and formed their areas. European history is awash with tribalism and it works till a better option can arise. With America we are more blended so I have a feeling it will be a mix of city state feudalism with attempts of individual states maintaining their borders. It will bot be anarchy or lawless chaos but I could see a slow motion reenactment of late 90's to present day Argentina.
>>
>>134203
Good luck and while I hope you succeed I will prepare for my culture to be preserved however it can be. Oh and if your worldview changes you may want to look into geothermal heat transfer, solar array, and if we can get it approved molten nickel industrial power storage. Shopping as a community has its benefits tribal label or no
>>
>ban FGM, which is intolerant towards its practitioners

>allow FGM, which ignores womens rights

What to do??
>>
>>134192
>Whites were never tribalistic

That is wrong.
>>
>>134220
Ignore it until someone makes enough noise that the sjw's take notice of an actual act of sexual trauma and enjoy the show
>>
>>134221
The kids heart is in the right place and I did gently correct that bit. While I dont agree with his optimism I do admire it and hope his viewpoint is more well founded than mine
>>
>>133989

It's not a fucking opinion it's a FACT!
>>
>>134224

They already have the Michigan female doctor

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/04/14/523917425/michigan-doctor-charged-with-performing-female-genital-mutilation-on-girls
>>
>>133976
>"There are 500,000 little girls today in the United States who have either undergone or who are at risk of being subjected to this."
>who have either undergone or who are at risk of being subjected to this
>or who are at risk
WTF kind of statistic is this?
"Wow so 500,000 girls in the US have been victims of FGM?"
>no... not quite. It's only like 3. BUT 499,997 might have it done at some point maybe!

>>134046
also this. A lot of female circumcision is like cutting the labia, not clit removal, which is shitty but how is that worse than male circumcision?

>>134285
>I fell asleep during US History class
>>
>>133976
>When asked about why the media and left tend to ignore cases of FGM
Wait what? Why so specific? What about the right? What
>>
I'll stop slicing clits, when ((they)) stop slicing dicks. Until then, everybody gets cut.
>>
>>133976
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fhUzsJKVRs
>Human rights activist and author Ayaan Hirsi Ali sounds off on the horrific practice of human female genital mutilation, sacrifices made on the 'altar of identity politics' and the prosecution of a case in Detroit #Tucker
>>
>>134304
Because the left actively ignore it despite supporting the cultures that regularly make use of it.

The right pretty much doesn't care aside from making liberals look bad, so that's not as much of a story. Both sides are pretty retarded.
>>
this has nothing to do with identity politics but leave it to fox news and their followers to make it an attack on freedom of religion
>>
>>134304
Because the right doesn't want Muslims in their country at all, while the Left is actually allowing FGM to be performed in the west by stymieing any attempts to actually look at that religion critically, and showing people all the bad shit that they do.

Don't get mad just because the blame of this lies solely on the fucking leftists. If there is ANY way of making Islam look bad, the right jumps for it like a fucking dolphin for a fish, but you and yours (I'm assuming you're a leftist because of how you went BUT WHAT ABOUT RIGHTY!?) have given Islam Carte Blanche, and they're using it to do all the terrible shit that they've been doing for fifteen hundred years.
>>
>>134306
>there were never whites only restaurants, golf courses, bathrooms, trains, schools, etc.
>white bosses never refused to hire nonwhite employees
>white people never decided that black people are literal animals and could be used as farm equipment
wasn't nationalism bud, white people from Europe were considered white. Black people born in the USA were not.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.