[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boy Handed Speeding Ticket By RCMP For Going Too Fast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1466270651716.jpg (30KB, 570x451px) Image search: [Google]
1466270651716.jpg
30KB, 570x451px
A three-year-old Alberta boy has learned there are serious consequences for drivers who rip up the roads.

His punishment? He's been told to serve some hard time helping his mom in the laundry room.

Nathan Snow was driving home from a playground in Fort McMurray, Alta. on Sunday night in his miniature Ford F-150, when he was pulled over by RCMP.

The officer served the toddler with a pink violation ticket that read "Too Fast!"

Nathan's parents were first-hand witnesses to their son's first driving infraction.

"We were more excited than he was," Nathan's mom Heather told The Huffington Post Canada, saying the officer's serious approach to the situation made them laugh.

"The cop was driving past us as we were walking and asked 'Do you mind if I pull him over in his truck?'"

"It was nice to see (the officer) take the time out of his day to interact with Nathan. It was a nice way for Nathan to meet a police officer for the first time."

Heather said her son's a bit young to grasp the concept of traffic tickets — or police officers, for that matter — but it will be a great story to share with him when he's a bit older.

Heather's husband captured the adorable interaction on video and Heather, a professional photographer, made sure to preserve the moment with some sweet photos of her son and his truck.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/03/29/fort-mcmurray-speeding-ticket_n_15688988.html
>>
>>133204
N-NANI!?
>>
>>133204

Sure is cute, until he tries to run away and gets shot in the back for evading police
>>
>>133231
Baka! He went too fast onii-chan!
>>
>>133298
>where is America maps are hard
good post faggot
>>
>>133204
I just find it troubling that they're treating this as cute. Being pulled over is super unpleasant and nerve racking.
>>
>>133325
better to teach them while they young.
>>
>>133204
>boy pulls out two nerf guns from his truck, hands one to the officer

>mock shootout is staged

>officer calls in support, thells them to bring nerf guns

>shootout escalates into full on chase

>chopper arrives, attempts to slow down speeding child by dropping water balloon

>child speeds into bank, takes hostages

>officers order pizza party for everyone in back while they negotiate with the shooter
>>
>>133204
if Nathan was black he'd be serving life right now.
>>
>>133350
..well it would be a stolen truck
>>
>>133350
Naw... they just give them the "Starlight Tour" or shoot them while in custody and lie that he became combative & belligerant (actual RCMP description for someone who tells a Mountie to simply fuck off).
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.