[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy Easter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 4Easter.jpg (70KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
4Easter.jpg
70KB, 640x427px
>Muslim youth take initiative to guard churches as Easter celebrated

http://www.jordantimes.com/news/local/muslim-youth-take-initiative-guard-churches-easter-celebrated

>AMMAN — After the attacks on two churches in Egypt last week, Muslim Jordanian youth launched an initiative to protect churches all over the Kingdom on Easter Sunday, in an act of solidarity, they said.

>Daesh claimed responsibility for the attacks on two Coptic churches in Egypt’s Tanta and Alexandria on Palm Sunday, which killed around 44 and injured more than 100 worshippers, many of whom were children.

>Kazem Kharabsheh wrote: “On Sunday, our Christian brothers and sisters will be in churches [performing] religious [rituals], [and] extremists [are] threatening our national security… My Muslim friends and I will be in Balqa Governorate, protecting its churches and people.”

>There have been no direct threats by terrorists to attack churches in Jordan, although Daesh has been repeatedly issuing statements of threats against the Kingdom’s security.

>Another Balqa resident, Fayez Ruqeidi, added the vigilante act is meant to “underline the unity of Jordanians and to give everyone the freedom to practise their religion without restraints or fear”.

>In Madaba, Hazem Al Fouqaha said many Muslim residents will stand as guards in front of churches to ensure the safety of Christians inside.
>>
>Saleh Abu Mahfoud from Zarqa Governorate, some 19km east of Amman, announced his willingness to protect churches in the area, along with other activists to show solidarity with Christians celebrating Easter.

>Activists in Ajloun voiced a similar stand to “show the world the harmony and conviviality in Jordan” and to present a model of a fight against extremism, xenophobia, and radicalism.

>“We are always proud to say Jordan is made up of harmonious pieces of mosaics; it’s truly sad to see such security measures taken out of necessity in Jordan. We live in a small country and we know everyone here,” Amman resident Hala Saadi told The Jordan Times.

>Several security checkpoints were installed on the gates of some churches around the country, as a way to ensure protection of worshippers.

>Father Rifat Bader from the Amman-based Catholic Centre for Studies and Media said installing checkpoints at church gates is only a normal measure “to help the security personnel, who are always present on every religious occasion”.

>Palm Sunday in Jordan was trouble free.
>>
Jordan seems like a nice place to visit.
>>
>>132764
I've not been but friends who have told me Petra was really good.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petra
>>
>>132764
I met a bunch of Jordanian soldiers when I was in the military, they were genuinely nice people.
>>
>>132751
Wtf I love Muslims now
>>
This place is far nicer than pol.
>>
>>133156
The problem is that /pol/ is here too.
>>
>>133163

https://scout.ai/story/the-rise-of-the-weaponized-ai-propaganda-machine
>>
>>132751
>Muslim youth take initiative to guard churches as Easter celebrated

yeah, they are only guarding a future investment when they take over the church and change it into on of their cultist-moon-bases
>>
>>133163
>>132795
>>134453
too late
>>
>>133156
This board is way better than /pol/. It's not just about being "nicer", you can also discuss thing that happen in the news, rather than being forced to agree with the hivemind of /pol/ on whatever happens.
>>
days later. ...
israeli choppers approach
>>
>>132751
>muslim youth guards church on easter.
>the only reason this is needed is because of other muslim youth who want to kill all the christians.
>you should be grateful. If its not for us others in our community might kill you.

Kind of like how you should be grateful for the mafia providing protection for your business for a small fee. It'd be a real shame if something were to happen if you stop paying.
>>
>>134719
>This board is way better than /pol/
I disagree, IDs would actually help this board to prevent one guy from spamming, not to mention this is one of the slowest boards out there
>>
Somehow one doesn't feels safe with Muslims guarding churches

You wouldn't set the fox to guard the henhouse
>>
>>132751
Since the same groups have blown up mosques, kinda doubt a few Muslim casualties will phase them much. Since they just claim they are not real Muslims for guarding infidels.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.