[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shooting in Tucson Arizona, La Encantada Mall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1434640329072.jpg (148KB, 987x700px) Image search: [Google]
1434640329072.jpg
148KB, 987x700px
Guess I'll post this here since nobody on /pol/ gives a fuck.

EVERYONE IN ARIZONA, TURN ON THE NEWS.
In Tucson, there was a shooting at La Encantada mall. Apparently it's still happening. He shot some children, apparently.

>one valid URL
http://www.nbcnews.com/news
>>
You're such an arse.
It's meant to be a URL for the story.

Luckily local news are on the scene.

https://twitter.com/KristinHaubrich

>"I heard 10 gunshots and we hid under the table" Witness at Firebirds saw suspect shoot & then turn gun on himself
>>
So what happened with this, Anons? Got a local news link?
>>
>>132277
No big deal.
Probably a romantically motivated murder-suicide that happened to occur in a mall restaurant.

Latest news update as of ten minutes ago...
http://m.tucsonnewsnow.com/tusconnewsnow/db_380376/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=8B6AcTxo
>>
I was there. Guy came in and the bartender looked at the guy and asked him why he was there. Guy pulled out gun. Bartender said whoa whoa whoa and was then shot in the head. He then shot another shot and apparently that hit another women in the leg. He ran past our table and turned right to go to the bathroom. Two seconds later there was another shot. He killed himself. Was a horrible situation to see.
>>
>>132277
>USA
>shooting
>news

Pick 2.
>>
>>132356
Worse than that he left no tip.
guys bartenders and waitresess survive off the tips you give them. 'they are paid less than minimum wage
>>
>>132387
he tipped the bartender handsomely with a bullet...& no more money worries for him now
>>
Fake news!!! Nobody goes to malls
>>
>>132277
>since nobody on /pol/ gives a fuck.
It doesn't fit their agenda/narrative or isn't some meme shit. Of course they don't give a fuck.
>>
>>132599
Anything political about it past gun control issues? Race a factor? Didn't hear much about this one over that guy getting tased on the NYC subway and causing a mass panic so it may just not be a particularly noteworthy story
>>
Shit, and I was at a restaurant up there yesterday not far from the mall. From out of town visiting. Pretty scary.

>>132315
Guy shot his ex wife and her dude, went off shooting some more until he killed himself. The two guys are the only ones who died, ex wife injured, no one else harmed. Guy was a fire captain.
>>
>>132967
Stop posting this shit everywhere you fucking kike.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.