[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The war on Muslims and Women's Health and Rights continues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 1

File: jumana_nagarwala.jpg (10KB, 245x343px) Image search: [Google]
jumana_nagarwala.jpg
10KB, 245x343px
>Dr. Jumana Nagarwala of Northville, Mich., was charged Thursday with performing traditional female genital mutilation on minors in the first such case that falls under a U.S. law treating the practice as a felony offense, according to the Department of Justice. According to the complaint, some of the victims, who were between the ages of 6 and 8, allegedly crossed state lines to have Nagarwala perform the procedure.
>The procedure (sometimes called “cleansing” by its practitioners) is prevalent in majority Muslim countries with rate among women of 98% in Somalia, 97% in Guinea, 89% in Mali, and 87% in Egypt and Sudan. It involves the partial or total removal of the external female genitalia, often performed without anesthesia. It is designed to ensure females remain virgins until marriage.
>According to the Department of Justice, this is believed to be the first case brought under 18 U.S.C. 116, which criminalizes female genital mutilation, stating that anyone who knowingly circumcises, excises or infibulates the whole or any part of the female labia or clitoris of a person who is under the age of 18 “shall be fined or imprisoned not more than 5 years – or both.”
>Female genital mutilation constitutes a beautiful part of Islamic culture that was founded by the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who is widely held to be the world's first feminist. Yet many Islamophobic misogynists continue to attack the practice that promotes peace in communities and chastity among girls. Acting U.S. Attorney Daniel Lemisch bigotedly said “The practice has no place in modern society and those who perform FGM on minors will be held accountable under federal law.”
>According to a 2013 census by the Population Reference Bureau, approximately 500,000 women and girls in the United States have undergone the procedure or are soon to partake in the procedure.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/13/doctor-performed-female-genital-mutilation-in-michigan-clinic-federal-authorities-charge.html
>>
To the chair with her
>>
Just checked the site to see if the quote was real you fucker
>>
>>132197
Muhammad is "widely held to be the world's first feminist"

>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jim-garrison/muhammad-was-a-feminist_b_12638112.html
>Muhammad was easily the most radical and empowering in his treatment of women. Arguably he was history’s first feminist.
>>
>>132197
Threads with fake quotes should be deleted or moved to /pol/.

>>132214
It's actually the people that came after that filled Islam with the oppression of women.
Muhammad himself was fairly even handed with the sexes by the standards of the medieval world.
Just like some Christians will tell you "no condoms, no abortion", religion is often used as a tool to control women.

FGM isn't a wide spread Muslim practice it's an African thing.
>>
>>132246
>Muhammad himself was fairly even handed with the sexes by the standards of the medieval world.

Aisha (Muhammad's 9 year old wife) brought a woman who's face was beaten green and said she has never seen a woman as beaten among the nonbelievers as she regularly sees among the Muslims. Muhammad then beat Aisha, rebuked the green woman for pissing off her husband so much as to turn green, and sent her away.

>Just like some Christians will tell you "no condoms, no abortion", religion is often used as a tool to control women.

How is that controlling women? It affects men just as much.
>>
Islam can pretend it has peoples best interest in mind, but it's essentially a cult for Mohammed and a political ideology expressed in moral and ethnic superiority.

Christianity expressly directs forgiveness and peace, and while detractors will point out historical anomalies and cherry pick - the worlds number one producer of terrorism for the last century has been Islam. Most religions allow their children to seek new beliefs and to follow their own way, while Islam explicitly promotes endangering women and apostates in barbaric ritualistic practices. It is, for all intents and purposes, a dogmatic repulsion of freedom of will and a neglect of benevolent thought.

Islam is a blight on society, a den of rabid and useless men who only seek to commit evil towards their own people and others. It is everything men ought not to be: vengeful, insecure, wrath smitten, and wholly stupid in manner of self reflection and introspection.
>>
>>132258
If you don't think women are controlled if the same thing controls men then I doubt we share the same logic.

Out of interest which hadith is it you quote?

By the standards of the day having the opportunity to bring a complaint of domestic violence seems quite generous.

You realise that back then a girl was often considers eligible for marriage at the onset of there first menses, and that he already had two wives so the marriage would have be a fairly political deal.

I expect you imagine every Muslim seeks to emulate in every detail the life of Mohamed.
Just like every Christian hangs out with tax collectors and prostitutes giving away their wealth before dying persecuted on a cross.
>>
>>132266
>By the standards of the day having the opportunity to bring a complaint of domestic violence seems quite generous.

>It was narrated that Ash'ath bin Qais said: "I was a guest (at the home) of 'Umar one night, and in the middle of the night he went and hit his wife, and I separated them. When he went to bed he said to me: 'O Ash'ath, learn from me something that I heard from the Messenger of Allah" A man should not be asked why he beats his wife, and do not go to sleep until you have prayed the Witr."' And I forgot the third thing."
>Sunan Ibn Majah 3:9:1986

>Iyas ibn Abdullah ibn AbuDhubab reported the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) as saying: Do not beat Allah's handmaidens, but when Umar came to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) and said: Women have become emboldened towards their husbands, he (the Prophet) gave permission to beat them. Then many women came round the family of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) complaining against their husbands. So the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: Many women have gone round Muhammad's family complaining against their husbands. They are not the best among you.
>Sunan Abu Dawud 11:2141
>>
>>132272
>And I forgot the third thing
My sides! This is one of the ways you spot a potentially unreliable hadith by the way.

Do you have a Quran verse because that's the fall back position when there is disagreement about hadith?
>>
>>132275
>Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.
>Qur'an 4:34
>>
We have no problem snipping up male childrens' genitals. Ignoring that it's done to baby males who won't remember and 8 year old females who will likely be traumatized... Why should I care about it being done to females if we do it to males too?
>>
>>132327
Gee never thought of it that way

JK you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>132327

Male genital mutilation is terrible too.
>>
>>132168
Is anyone surprised? Serious question.
>>
>>132432
Cute.

It's probably higher than average given that she's a doctor. What has that to do with her mutilating people?
>>
>>132452
You're terrible at this.
>>
>>132458
Stop pretending to be da evil white bogeyman, or develop a better caricature of one.
>>
>>132246
>thinks green text is always a quote

kek
>>
>>132246
>>FGM isn't a wide spread Muslim practice it's an African thing.

>87% of Egypt is Muslim
>87% of Egyptian women have chopped off pussies
>>
>>132246
>FGM isn't a wide spread Muslim practice it's an African thing.
No, it's a Muslim thing and they do it secretly all over Europe wherever they go.

Please stop lying, you fuck.
>>
>>132458
this is the most juvenile post currently on /news/
>>
>>132453
Reminder to not respond to double-space poster
>>
>>132572

Double-space posting is the traditional way of doing it. gb2 twitter faggot.
>>
>>132537
Presented as a quote.
>>
>>132610
>quote
>no ""
>>
>>132614
The whole block of green is presented as quoting from the article.

The rules say blatant trolling and racism is not allowed.
>>
>>132616
>>racism
>Muslim is a race

Why do idiots keep saying this? Not all Arabs are Muslim and not all Muslims are Arab.

>blatant trolling

Changing the tone from condemning to victimized isn't trolling, it's satire. You should never let the tone of an article shape your views of the facts in the first place.
>>
>>132246
Nah i think fakes are good once a while so i know its not a bot posting these links. Also stupid secong argument.
>>
How many feminist to light up a bulb?
>>
>>132871
Doesn't matter. Light bulbs are rigid objects that are inserted during use and therefore masculine and evil. Glow sticks respect feminine fluidity making them the preferred means of lighting.
>>
>>132246
Oh yeah, not like that fascist jesus of Nazareth who protected prostitutes, go ask what that rich arabian politician did to prostitutes
>>
>>132771
>"moderate" islam
No one call them moderate.
>>
>>132168
I'm glad we arrested that subhuman monster.

Now if only we could start arresting doctors for preforming male genital mutilation for cosmetic purposes then we can finally advance as a civilization.
>>
>>132246
You liar: everything you have posted is a lie.

Truly, modern, non-savage religions are a tool to curb the worst instincts of both sexes.

Truly, FGM is an Islamic practice.

Why would people go on the internet just to tell lies?
>>
>>133291
Bullshit: every one calls the majority of muslims moderate. Those same muslims can be stoning women, throwing gays of roofs, cutting off girls' clits, and funneling millions to ISIS and the MSM and average person will still call them 'moderate.'
>>
>>133291

They are moderate if they don't fully practice Islam.
>>
>>132246
>FGM isn't a wide spread Muslim practice it's an African thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qle_4qiH4tU
>>
>>132168
Maybe we can get the Rabbi's next - for male genital mutilation.
>>
Islam is a deathcult,any of their idocies should all be banned in a country that is not insane.
>>
>>132168
>http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/13/doctor-performed-female-genital-mutilation-in-michigan-clinic-federal-authorities-charge.html
Throw the book at this stupid bitch.
>>
>>132327
>Why should I care about it being done to females if we do it to males too?
I know I don't care.
>>
>>135770

>islam is a death cult

Ya better not be Christian saying that, bub. Not the least reason being you literally worship a dead guy nailed to some sticks.
>>
>>135883
apples to oranges comparison.
Christianity has reformed into a much more peaceful and tolerant religion. The same can not be said with Islam. differences among many there is a Islam equivalent of a crusade going on while the most recent pope is not fully opposed to gay rights. One was violent the other is being violent.
>>
They need to get the fuck out of America and go back to the shithole they came from. muhammad isn't worth praising, he's a pile of shit that is used to instigate violence. Fuck muhammad, the goat fucker that was never a true prophet. All moslims will perish and go to hell.
>>
>>132196
as a muslim, I concur
>>
Sure is /pol/ in here today
>>
>>135902
you gotta be shitting me lol GWB literally invaded Iraq because he detected the presence of Gog and Magog
>>
>>135929
got a source on that? because it sounds more like speculation/conspiracy than fact.
>>
>>135928
It's /pol/ everyday

feels great
>>
>>135902
>Christianity has reformed into a much more peaceful and tolerant religion

Christianity never "reformed". Stop spreading that protestant myth. If anything, all the fucked up branches of Christianity are a direct result of the failed protestant "reformation" ruining everything.

>The same can not be said with Islam

Wahhabism is Islam's Protestantism. "Sola Korania! Sola Jihad! Sola Muhammad!"

>>135928
>Only /pol/ criticizes Islam.

Top kek.
>>
>>135902
>Christianity has reformed into a much more peaceful and tolerant religion.
Wrong. The evolution of enlightenment reforms like separation of church and state helped curb the power and excesses of Christianity, and forced it to coexist with difference of opinion, and even still, the religious right wing chafes against the restrictions that have been placed on how much power the church can have. Christianity didn't change itself, it was changed from the outside. That's the difference between Christianity and Islam, that Christianity has existed in Westernized society for longer. So there's no reason to be smug as a Christian about the superiority of your religion. It wasn't what The church establishment did, it was what was done to it.
>>
>>136064
>separation of church and state helped curb the power and excesses

kek
>>
>>132541
Just how many percent of Egyptians do you think are Africans?
>>
>>135883
>states that Christianity is a deathcult.
>only cites the most basic tenant of Christianity.

There is more to the religion then what you learned 1 Easter morning when you were 6 years old. There are literally dozens of other more valid, distortions you could apply to its teachings that would support your assertion better. But instead you hur dur Christ was executed therefore deathcult.
>>
>>135928
Of all the words of tongue and pen,
None are sadder than these,
"/pol/ was right again."
>>
>>132168
idgaf what u guys do in africa, but in america u follow our rules, so get that clitoris knifing shit out of here
>>
>>136082
100% of them you retard, Egypt is in Africa.
>>
>>132608
Spot the redditor
>>
>>136115
Yeah, but Africa is so huge and ethnically/culturally diverse that it is a fool's errand to every lump them all together with a single label of "African"
>>
Goodbye, clitoris.
>>
>>132168
this is bullshit, female genital mutilation is against the law, conform to the US or get out bitch
>>
>>136126
>Yeah, but the US is so huge and ethnically/culturally diverse that it is a fool's errand to every lump them all together with a single label of "American"
>Yeah, but Russia is so huge and ethnically/culturally diverse that it is a fool's errand to every lump them all together with a single label of "Russian"
>>
>>135883
>deathcult
>A synonym for the term destructive cult
>"Destructive cult" has generally referred to groups whose members have, through deliberate action, physically injured or killed other members of their own group or other people. The Ontario Consultants on Religious Tolerance limit use of the term to specifically refer to religious groups that "have caused or are liable to cause loss of life among their membership or the general public".[77] Psychologist Michael Langone, executive director of the anti-cult group International Cultic Studies Association, defines a destructive cult as "a highly manipulative group which exploits and sometimes physically and/or psychologically damages members and recruits".[78]
>John Gordon Clark cited totalitarian systems of governance and an emphasis on money making as characteristics of a destructive cult.[79] In Cults and the Family the authors cite Shapiro, who defines a "destructive cultism" as a sociopathic syndrome, whose distinctive qualities include: "behavioral and personality changes, loss of personal identity, cessation of scholastic activities, estrangement from family, disinterest in society and pronounced mental control and enslavement by cult leaders".[80]
>In the opinion of Benjamin Zablocki, a Professor of Sociology at Rutgers University, destructive cults are at high risk of becoming abusive to members. He states that this is in part due to members' adulation of charismatic leaders contributing to the leaders becoming corrupted by power.[81] According to Barrett, the most common accusation made against destructive cults is sexual abuse. According to Kranenborg, some groups are risky when they advise their members not to use regular medical care.[82]
>Saliba sees the Peoples Temple as the "paradigm of a destructive cult"

Not even close. If you want to see a modern day death cult, see Antifa and BAMN.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwfTPqn5kc
>>
>>136177
those two are countries, not continents
>>
>>136177
>Americans mostly all speak English.
>Russians mostly all speak Russian.

There are hundreds of languages in Africa.
Checkmate, faggot.
>>
SandNeggers R Bad , SandNeggers R Bad , SandNeggers R Bad
>>
>>132262
>t is everything men ought not to be: vengeful, insecure, wrath smitten, and wholly stupid in manner of self reflection and introspection.

Like liberals.
>>
>>132168
What's the difference between female and male circumcision? Aside from foreskins being very valuable in cosmetics.
>>
>>136236
liberals have the exact opposite problem; that they introspect to the point of self-flagellation, and give too much benefit of doubt, when it comes to tolerance of Islam.
>>
>>136240

They're cutting of the clit, not the meat curtains.
>>
>>136280
They're both undesirable. FGM is way worse.
>>
>>136332
>FGM is way worse
>delegitimizing complaints about male circumcision with this
Post discarded. I'd fucking vote to allow female circumcision in a heartbeat just to rub it in everyone's hypocrite faces.
>>
>>136324
So it's just a botched circumcision. Oops.

>>136334
And this. I'd vote for it as well. Besides, foreskin sells for quite a lot so men are objectively being sacrificed from birth. It's time for women to pitch in with them stem cells.
>>
Are you guys seriously calling for excision of women's ?

Fuck all of you and fuck this gay Earth
>>
>>136433
Says who
>>
>>132327
>We have no problem snipping up male childrens' genitals.

Speak for yourself Jew/Burger.
>>
>>136437
As a burgertard, I will attest that I have a huge problem with MGM. The instant a candidate proposes a ban on the practice, I will write him a fat check and give him my vote for life.

(It wouldn't matter if I oppose him on every other issue. He'd still get my vote.)
>>
>>136433
I'm all for it until it's stopped for males. It seems the only way people give a fucking shit is if it's happening to women as well.
>>
>>136554
A true MGM analogue to FGM would be equivalent to removing the entire head of the penis in many cases.
>>
>>132262
You give Christians too much credit. Male genital mutilation is still profoundly common among Christians and there are plenty of reports of Christian families disowning a homosexual child.
>>
>>136446
>let me tell you what you can do with your kids

fuck off and leave people alone
>>
>>136836
>Male genital mutilation is still profoundly common among Christians

Only in Burgerland aka New Judah

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_circumcision#Europe

>>136870
>t. incestuous pedo
>>
>>136556
I really don't care.
>>
>>136870

There are limits.
>>
>>136199
how does that change the fact that they are african faggot ?
>>
>>134174
not sure if sarcams or real
>>
>>136126
>fgm is an african practice not widespread in muslim world

>egypt is an african and muslim country
>>
>>136082
See>>138485
>>
>>132246
>FGM isn't a wide spread Muslim practice it's an African thing

At least you admit that it is part of islam which is true .Top 3 countries with the most prevalence of fgm is both african and muslim countries .

The shafii' school consider it to be obligatory while other school consider it to be optional and
preferred.

There is a hadith supporting this A woman used to perform circumcision in Medina. The Prophet said to her: Do not cut severely as that is better for a woman and more desirable for a husband.

—Sunan Abu Dawood, 41:5251

if it is an african practice why does it spread to malaysia and indonesia? you are willing to criticised christianity over no condom no abortion .why aren't you willing to criticised islam over the fgm issues?
>>
>>132258
it was this hadith>>132266

Narrated Ikrima: 'Rifaa divorced his wife whereupon Abdur-Rahman married her. Aisha said that the lady came wearing a green veil and complained to her (Aisha) and showed her a green spot on her skin caused by beating. It was the habit of ladies to support each other, so when Allah's messenger came, Aisha said, "I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women. Look! Her skin is greener than her clothes! When Abdur-Rahman heard that his wife had gone to the prophet, he came with his two sons from another wife. She said, "By Allah! I have done no wrong to him, but he is impotent and is as useless to me as this," holding and showing the fringe of her garment. Abdur-Rahman said, "By Allah, O Allah's messenger! She has told a lie. I am very strong and can satisfy her, but she is disobedient and wants to go back to Rifaa." Allah's messenger said to her, "If that is your intention, then know that it is unlawful for you to remarry Rifaa unless Abdur-Rahman has had sexual intercourse with you." The prophet saw two boys with Abdur-Rahman and asked (him), "Are these your sons?" On that Abdur-Rahman said, "Yes." The prophet said, "You claim what you claim (that he is impotent)? But by Allah, these boys resemble him as a crow resembles a crow."
Sahih Bukhari 7:6:715
>>
>>136870
i know right? i wanted to blend my daughter so much because i wanted to make a delicious patty..why won't they let me ? it is my property after all
>>
>>139268
wut?
>>
>>136556
a clit isn't really as big as a penis head
>>
>>139045
Beaten wives BTFO
>>
>>135883
That false too bub
Christianity celebrates his resurrection not his death
>>
SNIP

THOSE

CLITS
>>
>>143005
yet is has even more nerve endings
>>
>>143135
[citation needed]
>>
>>143161
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201207/so-thats-how-it-feels
>The clitoris and the glans each contain some 7,000 sensory nerve endings, a greater concentration of touch-sensitive nerves than any other part of the body. But the clitoris packs them into a volume only about one-tenth the size of the glans, so touch for touch, this concentration of nerves makes the clitoris more sensitive than the glans.

It doesn't contain more nerve endings on average, it's just much more densely packed.
>>
>>132168
Muslims are at war with womens rights. Yes this is a well known fact.
>>
>>143169
>psychologytoday
>blog
why is a website called psychologytoday talking about biology
>>
>>144664
Like when BuzzFeed writes about news
>>
>>143169
>Touch sensory nerve is the same thing as nociceptor
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.