[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm Japanese.I'm afraid of the nuke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3351.jpg (17KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3351.jpg
17KB, 512x288px
It is said that North Korea may drop the nuke tomorrow.
Do you guys think that North Korea will do it?
I'm a high school student.sorry for my clumsy English

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-17399847
>>
Probably not unless Kim has a death wish. He seems pretty happy being a fat totalitarian dictator with a hot wife.
>>
>>131994
>Do you guys think that North Korea will do it?
Who the hell does?
>>
>>131997
Not OP but I could see how in Japan that sensationalist news outlets could make people think the situation is worse than it is.
>>
idk really, kim's been trolling the media for awhile. and i think it would not be japan but south korea.
>>
>>131994
>Japanese
>not using 2ch
>>
>>131994
You're English is pretty good kid.
I doubt North Korea will do anything, they're dependent on financial aid from outsiders, it would essentially be suicide for their society.
By the way, Dunno if they're released there but try Fallout 1 & 2. I know you Japanese like the new ones, but New Vegas is the only one that comes even close to the RPG masterpiece of 2
>>
>>131994
Don't be afraid. They might be holding a gun to you, but they are holding it backwards.
>>
>>>131997
>anime will stop existing in your lifetime
>>
>>132022

They wont need Fallout to simulate post apocalyptica soon
>>
You have to keep in mind; Kim's son is indoctrinated. He never lived a life where he wasn't some kind of king.

Furthermore, here's his thought process
>North Korea NEEDS Nukes
>If North Korea has ICBMs NK is safe

Aaaaaaaand here's America's/Japans/SouthKoreas thought process
>If North Korea is allowed to build an ICBM arsenal that can saturate our defense systems (100~ish would be enough) then we'll never be able to get rid of them

So it behooves us to stop North Korea. And if we try to stop North Korea, it behooves them to nuke. So now it's a race against time, and I think people are finally realizing they need to take out North Korea sooner rather than later, otherwise they might actually get a nuke to a South Korean or Japanese city.
>>
If they drop it on Tokyo I'll be okay with it. I'm assuming that's where most of anime and related products come from.
>>
>>132140
Most Anime is actually outsourced to either Korea or China, same with anime goods.
>>
>>132129
>weebs btfo for all eternity
Can't help but find it a little appealing.
>>
>>132050
I don't think Kim has that many nukes.
We could get excellent post-apocalyptic anime.

>>131994
You should only worry if you live near a major city or large military target.
But I don't think they are stupid enough to make the first move, and I doubt using their nuclear weapon(s) would be anything other than a last resort.
Maybe you could design an excellent anti-missile system and shoot them down.
>>
>>131994
read the kereny nuclear survial skills guide , find a 3 story masonry building with a basement and bring 30 days of food and water and you are fine. Really you just need to to spend the first 36 hours down there and then you can spend 4 hours above ground. http://oism.org/nwss/nwss.pdf
>>
>>132129
why not just get a peace treaty signed and end the war and every one goes home happy. no one has to die... but if people need to die i will die for america...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLMJC2IrJ3E
>>
>>131994
Jesus how much weirder will Japan become if you get nuked again tho?
>>
>>132338
they fear nk will launch gas missiles
>>
North Korea is a paper tiger. They use the looming threat of their nuclear development for leverage in international affairs.They will not pull the trigger, and if they do they will fail miserably. Wars aren't won with infantry/foot soldiers anymore, and that's really all they've got going for them. Their technology is the stone age.

As for nukes, the only real way they can get anywhere is with subs, and they're so heavily monitored right now that they wouldn't even get a foot out of the door before we knew.
>>
>>132368
That's what THAAD is for, right? I doubt they could get deliver anything to a major city.
>>
I'm Japanese.
I don't afraid about North Korea ICBM.

I have "Call of Duty MW2" DVD-ROM for PC.
>>
Better study and finish the high school you yellow cunt
>>
>>131994
North Korea will be wiped off the map if they touch anybody. Japan, the US, and China will obliterate them.
>>
>>132392
The problem with that is China is allied with N. Korea. If POTUS goes through with his threat of attacking if N. Korea tests that frankenmissle, then China will fuck us up. This cold war will become hot.
>>
>>132402
China will NOT fuck anyone up. They know that DPRK is a liability as an ally. Fuck man, China has even said they want to calm things down. They are putting more pressure on DPRK than ever, they agreed to stiffen sanctions last November. And coal imports from DPRK has decreased by %50.
>>
>>132402
You're pretending China gives a shit about North Korea.

Idiots like you also pretend ww3 is going to be started over bumfuck Syria or Montenegro joining NATO.

None of these areas will ever spark a war. They arent important. The second China see's NK launch a nuke at Japan, or the USA, is the day China stops defending their stupid bargaining chip NK.
>>
>>131994
underage b&
>>
>>132402
Didnt china say that the alliance isnt anymore because of koreas nukes or something like that?
>>
>>132392
yes,
nk is embarassing then
>>
they will do it, you should move somewhere like brazil where civilization might still exist after the nuclear war
>>
>>132022
>you're
>>
"North Korea Attempts Missile Launch, but Fails"

https://sputniknews.com/asia/201704161052679707-north-korea-fails-misile-launch/
>>
>>132500
The civilization never been existed here before. We are BRAZIL!!!
>>
>>131994
https://youtu.be/ZJA4DFvEFuE?t=5

We'll meet again...
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day
Keep smiling through
Just like you always do
'Till the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away

Sooner or later it had to happen. Goodbye humanity...
>>
>>131994
Don't worry Japanbro, based SKorea and the US will intercept most missiles, and if they try anything you'll get a real military again and we'll smack them the fuck up again

>t. US Armyfag
>>
>>132287
>https://sputniknews.com/asia/201704161052679707-north-korea-fails-misile-launch/
I love you.
>>
>>132512
Japan is fifth in the world in military spending, nigga. It has a real military, it's called the Self Defense Force to exploit a loophole in the constitution.
>>
When will Kim stop with his cries for attention?
>>
>>132022
Fallout 1 is much better than 2.
>>
>>132503
>>132513
>he unironically gets news from sputniknews
Why would anyone ever do this?
>>
>>132420
Coal went down but their trades have actually increased in other areas.
>>
>>132022

>new vegas
>near masterpiece

That's where you're wrong, kiddo
>>
>>131994
can't you send some gundams'n shit to defend yourself?
Y'know the giant robots that fly and blast shit with lasers and that can protect shit with force fields?
See what'am talkin bout'? ez pz, just use your japan ass tech m8
>>
>>132638
>>132689
Fallout V wasn't that bad
>>
>>132261

the point of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other guy die for his.
>>
>>132660
Which areas? Are they as important to north korea as coal?
>>
I don't understand, why is there still trade with NK? If they stop getting what they need to build WMDs then there might be a collapse in their system.
>>
>>131994
Don't worry jap everything will be fine.
>>
>>131994
They'll drop the infamous 'videonuke'. You should be reeeeally scared.
It's hard to explain, but I'll try. North Korea is a virgin that boasts about how he've fucked many girls.
They don't have any nukes, only words and threats. Big countries have already shown that it's impossible to create 'communism' in isolated country. So North Korea is already a failure too.
>>
>>131994
If NK does every launch a nuke they will cease to exist within 5 minutes.
They might have nukes but in an actual conflict, not even russia or china will back them up when they pick a fight with someone bigger than themselves
>>
>>132689
I see what you did there.
>>
>>131994
Arent you supposed to lose your fear of something once you have experienced it?
Japan should be the most blase' about this.
>>
if they do it will never land.
we got you.
>>
I sure hope the US gets nuked.
>>
>>135354
Hello Kim
>>
>>135331
Kek. Too true, what's another radioactive anomaly on that island chain.
>>
>>135332
>it will never land

Nukes are airburst bombs, silly willy, of course they won't LAND.
>>
>>135332
They blow thousands of feet from the ground
>>
I bet their nukes won't even work just fake nukes.
>>
>>132371
>Their technology is the stone age.
They have a very good military...by 1943 standards
>>
>>131994
Even if they would fire a missile.

who cares ? there are MIM-104 Patriot anti missle systems all around north korea.
Will be a nice firework though
>>
Nuke will be destroyed above North Korea. China will freak the fuck out and destroy it themselves. No country wants an airborn nuke that close to their territory or air space.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.