[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

U.S. May Launch Strike If North Korea Reaches For Nuclear Trigger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 0

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-may-launch-strike-if-north-korea-reaches-nuclear-n746366

>The U.S. is prepared to launch a preemptive strike with conventional weapons against North Korea should officials become convinced that North Korea is about to follow through with a nuclear weapons test, multiple senior U.S. intelligence officials told NBC News.

>North Korea has warned that a "big event" is near, and U.S. officials say signs point to a nuclear test that could come as early as this weekend.
>>
How unfortunate.
>>
7 Hour War soon.
>>
I doubt trump has the balls to do that...would be great if it happens...a lot of gooks would get toasted
>>
>>131955
Turning a nuclear test into a nuclear war, good job.
>>
Threadly reminder that Kim would more likely obliterate Seoul (and its 10+ million inhabitants) with all that artillery lined up along the DMZ than he would use one of his precious few nukes.
>>
>>131999
nothing of value would be lost
>>
>>131982
The horrific thing that will reach to reality is world war 3 that will be part of Guinness World Record for having the shortest war in history
>>
>>131985
You think Trump gives a fuck if thousands of South Korean civilians die?
>>
>>132328
SK will be ok. We have plenty of troops stationed there with heavy artillary.
>>
>>132641
The problem is that Seoul, a city with 15 million people in it (and 10000 US troops), is within heavy artillery range from the North.
>>
>>132643
most of their shit is old and outdated and can't reach seoul and they barely have ammo for the shit that can, I know were on 4chan and the ''they can wipe out seoul in 10 minutes'' meme is probably still spread here but its not true at all. I'd be more worried about anything nuclear right now which is probably exactly why they wont let them go through with it.
>>
>>132312
That's still the Anglo-Zanzibar war, where the British Empire defeated the country in a record 38 minutes.
>>
HA!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrVB9PmF1T4
>>
clearly they are not going to be relying on missiles to deliver the nukes in an actual engagement

Would they mount a nuke on a suicide plane/truck? Mine the capital? It seems like the only viable delivery option for them. NK missiles appear to be a joke.
>>
>NK attacks carrier group

>Hilariously inaccurate artillery barrage is quickly over, as the NK army has run out of ammunition before the Americans can retaliate.

>American jets take out multiple auxiliary artillery posts, many of which seem abandoned as the NK army bravely charges into glorious retreat

>war is now a few hours old. NK air force has been defeated as one by one it's 60 year old Migs run out of fuel during takeoff.

>the only American causality thus far is a private who was injured when 20 NK soldiers ambushed him from behind and beat him with empty assault rifles. The soldier managed to take 19 of them prisoner after prying the first one's teeth from his calf.

>Kim has been shitting his pants constantly for 8 solid hours, doctors are hurrying to keep him fed and hydrated.

>China has already reached South Korea. Chinese commander orders all Chinese soldiers in North Korea to jump once in unison. South Korea becomes an island.
>>
>>132653
>they staged it to make the US feel at ease
>actually testing their real weapons elsewhere
The strike will catch you by surprise.
>>
>WW3 might actually happen in our lifetime

is this what it felt like to live through the cold war?
>>
>>132684

I swear, the writers on this site regularly outdo the guys running actual syndicated political satire on television
>>
>>132861
>laughing about it on the internet

nah
>>
>>131955
Somehow I doubt it. If it was a handful of medical students trapped in a tiny buttfuck Carribean country, ~maybe~.
>>
At least we have a strong, stable leader in these unnerving times
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1492406187013.jpg
>>
>>132861
Are you having monthly drills in which you hide under your desk? Do your 8-year-old children come home from school asking existential questions? Can the fate of the world be sealed by a computer glitch that might trigger a missile launch for which there is by design (still) no "abort" button?

If at least one story in your newspaper (or news outlet of choice) per month doesn't make you run through all of these questions in your head (and this is only a sampling), then this is nothing like the Cold War.
>>
>>131955
this is making me nervously happy !
>>
>>132874
Laughter is a reaction of fear.
>>
>>132684
>Chinese commander orders all Chinese soldiers in North Korea to jump once in unison. South Korea becomes an island.
My sides are currently higher in orbit than that POS Korean missile.
>>
We are all fucked lol
>>
A Pyrrhic victory
>>
>>132684
KEK.
>>
>>132684
I heard "America: Fuck Yeah!" in my head when I read that.
>>
>>132328
>thousands
>>
>>133149
Okay grandpa calm down
>>
>>132684
40 megakeks
>>
>>131999
>destroying degenerate US controlled South Korea is bad
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.