[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump privately signs anti-Planned Parenthood law

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 0

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/13/politics/donald-trump-planned-parenthood-money/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_topstories+%28RSS%3A+CNN+-+Top+Stories%29

>President Donald Trump privately signed a bill on Thursday that allows states to withhold federal money from organizations that provide abortion services, including Planned Parenthood, a group frequently targeted by Republicans.

>The bill, which the usually camera-friendly President signed without any media present, reverses an Obama-era regulation that prohibited states from withholding money from facilities that perform abortions, arguing that many of these facilities also provide other family planning and medical services.

>The bulk of federal money Planned Parenthood receives, though, goes toward preventive health care, birth control, pregnancy tests and other women's health services. Federal law prohibits taxpayer dollars from funding abortions and Planned Parenthood says 3% of the services it provides are abortions.

>The signing comes weeks after Vice President Mike Pence, a social conservative who regularly touts his anti-abortion stances, cast the tie-breaking vote in the Senate after two Republicans opposed the measure.

>"(Women's) worst fears are now coming true. We are facing the worst political attack on women's health in a generation as lawmakers have spent the past three months trading away women's health and rights at every turn," Dawn Laguens, executive vice president of Planned Parenthood, said in a statement.

Ivanka Trump's influence

>The law once again raises questions about the power Ivanka Trump, the President's daughter and aide, actually wields inside the West Wing. The first daughter met with president of Planned Parenthood shortly after her father was inaugurated in an attempt to better understand the group that is regularly targeted by Republicans. She has also cultivated an image of a moderating force inside the White House.
>>
will this effect everyone or just a few states?
>>
>>131744
Every single red state in America.
>>
>>131748
Good news for private health services i guess.

This doesn't outlaw abortion does it, just removes a subsidy?.

So there can be more poor babies, poor people with infections, and poor people seeking late term abortions out of state.

But nice to know your money's not being used to upset God.
>>
But her emails
>>
>>131751
>killing babies only upsets God

Dat argument
>>
>>131738
>(Women's) worst fears are now coming true

That they have to take responsibility for their own direct actions and not be bailed out? The horror.

>trading away women's health and rights

Everything you want is not your fundamental right and pregnancy is not an illness.

>raises questions about the power Ivanka Trump, the President's daughter and aide

Not everyone with a vagina supports abortion. Women also have things called brains that they can use to form opinions different from one another. If feminists weren't so sexist, they might realize it.
>>
>>131776
My point was that God will be upset by those other things even if his worshippers aren't so bothered.
>>
I don't understand how Pro-Life/Choice shit is still going on.
It's stupid and simple, really. If somebody that's in power wants all the femicucks to stop bitching they can just allow abortions if a criminal offense (rape) is directly related to the impregnation and/or you have to be 21 or under to meet the requirements. I don't understand how that's hard, and it does give the best of both worlds, dumbass women can't get fucked and forget the pill then abort, and people who've gotten raped are able to abort.
>>
>>131920
I know its tough to wrap your wrap head around such evil but around half of the country believes that a woman should be able to terminate a pregnancy irregardless of the circumstances of conception.
>>
>>131920
>dumbass women can get fucked and forget the pill then abort
That's the primary feature of abortion, not a con.
>>
>>131923
I know its tough to wrap your wrap head around but abortions happen illegally when they are banned.
They're typically a much more gruesome affair.
Again God sheads a tear.
>>
Why don't women just keep their legs closed? It's
>free
>100% effective
>completely legal
>>
>>131751
There is no subsidy.

It is medicaid/medicare reimbursement, same as anything else.

Basically Trump is picking out a single private enterprise and saying "you can't shop here anymore"

It'd be like saying Walmart can no longer redeem foodstamps.
>>
>>131945
>>131920
>>131906
>>131902
>>131751

IF, as you think, the fetus is a full human entitled to full human rights, then the mother should be able to remove it from her womb and leave it with the state. Pre birth adoption basically. It is legal to adopt out your child.

There is NO LAW that says one person must use their own body -fluids, food, internal space - to keep another person alive.

Let this child enjoy all it's rights on it's own. If you want to help the baby, you're welcome to it.
>>
>>131925
> its
>wrap your wrap head
>sheads a tear
Abortion will happen illegally, but not a million per year. What if I told you that I don't give a shit about a mother who would kill their own child?
>>
>>131959
Did you consult a retard before crafting your argument? If not, then you are a retard.
>>
>>131959
>There is NO LAW that says one person must use their own body -fluids, food, internal space - to keep another person alive.

Kill your conjoined twin and see what the law says.
>>
>>131964
I'd say you should mind your own fucking business.
>>
>goes toward preventive health care, birth control, pregnancy tests and other women's health services.

>Planned Parenthood says 3% of the services it provides are abortions.

Well shut, if abortion is such a small pert oder planned parenthood, then they should stop providing them and keep their money.

But the truth is, abortion is the number one thing planned parenthood provides. That 3% statistic is bullshit.
>>
>>131974
Fuck I type like a retard.
>>
well fuck i guess if my birth control fails ill raise a kid im not ready for cause trump is a cuck or i give it up for adoption then it gets thrown in the foster care system. all cause people think god fucking matters
>>
>>131990
and this cnn, has any other news website posted about this, cnn is full of fake news
>>
>>131975
I'm sure your retarded in person as well.
>>
>>131991
Like all anti-Trump threads, it has to start with a left leaning news article with an incindiary title.
>>
>>131990
Or...Or....Or...Use a fucking condom and buy your own birth control, and be a responsible self dependent person. And then get married to someone if you want to have kids.
>>
>>132003
But anon, how would [INSERT DEMOGRAPHIC] ever afford a $0.10 condom?!
>>
>>132001
Like all Trump apologists, you're trying to make the story about liberals when it's really about what Trump did.
>>
>>131970
I am now actually curious how the law would handle this.
>>
>>131973
Then the bitch can pay for it herself
>>
>>131751
My God you're an idiot
>>
>>132011
Ok had a laugh on this one
>>
>>132003
i get my own birth control, some times it doesnt work, theres os many people out there whos mothers were on some form of birth control yet they are still here. even my own mother had her tubes tied yet a year later my youngest brother came along.
>>
i hate trump
>>
I think $700 is a reasonable price for freedom
>>
>>132039
i dont hate him but hes a retard
>>
>>132041
i just hope that by the time i die its of my own accord or ill be taken by nature. not through getting shot or getting blown up. (mixed race american here)

his presents in office scares me
>>
>>132042
he wont be in office again after his term, hopefully you can make it through
>>
>>132038
Then don't have sex, I don't think society can afford another goof like you
>>
>>132012
Trump is going to do alot of stuff you don't like. I don't think everytime you disagree with it, it warrants care or concern - especially when every left argument is " how can I survive without government program X or government hand out Y".
>>
>>132043
i hope so man. i get anxiety just thinking about what could happen. the best i can do is forget about it. and continue living my life.
>>
>>132047
Mirror image of redneck under Obama. Outta fucks to give either way as hoodrats and meth fiends have been actual threats in my atea for over a decade
>>
>>132043
If you think Trump's the problem, I'm sorry to disappoint you. His supporters aren't going to see the light after four years. They'll just be disappointed they didn't get everything they wanted and double down on a more extreme platform, and Russia and WikiLeaks will be fully behind them.
>>
>>132052
True and depending on what is going on with economy, Asia, and tax/infrastructure I might vote for him. Either way we get stepped on but trying to keep the boot off my neck
>>
>>131751
It's funny since everyone thinks you're serious about your God comment at the end of your post.
> list tons of bad things that come about from taking away abortion subsidy from the poor
>list muh-evangelical scripture BS argument at the bottom with an implied smirk
>>
>>132042
>not through getting shot or blown up
You would likely die of a drunk driving accident, hear disease or homocide depending on your race and where you live. So wear a seatbelt and don't be fat
>>
>>132044
so youre telling me not to fuck my boyfriend? thats lame
>>
>>132082
it wouldnt work because the fetus is a non viable life form.

do you cry for the squandered life every time you wank?

>>131967
(you)

>>131970
there is no conjoined twin law.
are you saying that a fetus is not a full person? you do realize that by not donating blood right now, you could be charged with murder under your understanding of the law.

i hope yall are vegetarians, because a pig has more cognition than an unborn fetus.
>>
>>132091
im not afraid of white racists. im afraid of retards running the country
>>
>>131920
>he thinks we can prove or disprove rapes with 100% certainty
>>
>>132108
Is that halfie CTR or whatever they call themselves now attempting a more subtle troll on /news? Did they get lost on their way to pol?
>>132102
>>
>>132096
I'm more shocked at the fact that you're a female on 4chan
>>
>>132091
>half the violent crime is committed by illegals
"About 11.1 million unauthorized immigrants accounted for about 3.5 percent of the total national population in 2014, according to Pew Research Center"- From politifact
If you think 3.5% of the population is capable of even a quarter of all violent crime, you're fucking retarded.
>Trump is going to protect us
Again, if you're afraid of illegals; you're retarded. Trump isn't going to protect you. He doesn't give a fuck about us commoners. Just look at his cabinet
>>
Why should we pay for Stacy and her black babies?
>>
>>132082
>there is no shortage of people waiting for babies to adopt.

I don't care, I don't want to create one more sack of shit to suffer through life. I don't want it to have my genes, I dont want it to live, I dont want it to bring joy to foster parents, I want that shit dead. If we have the power to create life, we should have the power to end it. Eggs and tadpoles know nothing of this world.
>>
>more babbies for the war machine

amerikuk'd!
>>
>>132142
Bf got me into it with rekt threads and ylyl threads mostly
>>
Good. My tax dollars shouldn't go toward helping cunts abort babies.

(I'm pro-choice, just use your own money for your stupidity.)
>>
>>132096
Pretty much. Deal with the consequences of nature. Reliance on pills and birth control is stupid anyways, it turns you into a sex object instead of a mother figure. Sex viewed as a recreational activity has literally zero upsides
>>
>>132235
Nah I'm good
>>
>>132238
I wonder how powple on this thread agree with you yet fap every day cause they can't get a single girl or guy to fuck them? Sex is fun and you're probably only dying this cause you get your dick wet
>>
>>132244
Sex is fun? That's why people should pay for your abortions? Are you fucking psychotic?
>>
>>132241
Might as well be
>>
>>132263
Let me rephrase, it's fun having sex with someone you love. I'm no talking about random hook ups. I'm talking sharing an moment of sharing love.
>>
>>132265
Cause I'm not, why are you?
>>
>>131738
Seems very reasonable. It makes not sense to force other people who disagree and equate abortion as murder to have to contribute towards it.
>>
>>132273
>Never again.
How much do you have left?
>>
>>132269
>Arranged by their parents so that their grandchildren can have a successful life.

The only Good Marriage is an Arranged Marriage.
>>
>>131964
>> its
I hope you're not the guy I was replying to, trying to picking me up onhis own mistakes
That line was copied and pasted.
I'll admit in my haste 'shread' is my own failure to notice the little red spelling mark.
I guess you win imaginary points for pointing it out.

>What if I told you that I don't give a shit about a mother who would kill their own child?
I would say 'God sheds a tear', but I think you know that.

>>132032
>My God you're an idiot
Want to say why?

>>132061
This guy gets it.
God would be sad though, 'he' 'made us' just smart enough but no more and sometimes it shows.
>>
I've got reproductive issues that makes pregnancy life-threatening to me, and since I live in dumbfuck Indiana I can't get an ablation or my tubes tied, since I'm 21 with no kids. Doctors won't touch me because I "might change my mind." Planned Parenthood is the only place that I could go to safely abort. I'm sad to see stupid cunts ruin abortion services for the rest of us because they don't want to use birth control. Because they don't pay the fucking price for it-- people like me do.
>>
>>132293
You have two now? Nice bro.
>>
>>132294
I'm sure you've talked to physicians and gynecologists from all over the state about it in full detail, right? I mean, someone on the internet would never lie about things they know nothing about!
>>
>>132291
>ablation or my tubes tied
Those options are pretty drastic
Do they not offer a contraceptive implant or IUD?
As far as I know those are both fairly reliable semi-permanent contraception.
>>
>>132314
I take oral contraceptives as is, as well as spermicide and condoms, but I just want to cover all bases should the worst happen.
Besides, I can't have kids anyway. I'd love to just give up the periods with an ablation, or get my tubes tied so at least my husband can better enjoy himself and then I don't have to worry about maybe getting pregnant.
>>
>>132100
>do you cry for the squandered life every time you wank?
>notice how pro-abortionists have to make the most convoluted and abstract arguments to make their case
Sperm and eggs only have one half of the dna needed to be a human. A zygote has the full set of needed to be a human, and as such is a human.

A sperm or an egg will never develop into anything on their own. A zygote will develop provided with what it needs to.
>>
>>132292
>citing breitbart
You seriously are retarded aren't you?
>we're going to get safer
No we aren't. Shit like this proves we are all fucked. We have libtards that think our commander in chief likes golden showers because buzz feed told them so, and conservacucks that think any random statistic breitbart or sean Hannity pulls our of their assets is 100% legit. Fuck this planet
>>
>>132348
Assets should be asses. Fuck autocorrect
>>
>>132326
>oral contraceptives as is, as well as spermicide and condoms
Add an IUD to that and you could get to the magical 100% protection against successful pregnancy.

And it come with some risk factors that you'll like if you never want to get pregnant, and by the looks of this study the chance of ectopic pregancy they talk about is small

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8521711

I don't know what it feels like for a girl but I didn't notice it rubbing my dick even though I could feel it with my fingers.

Any lads reading this should remember to always wear a condom if you ever go with a random girl who has an IUD because its the lazy slags contraceptive of choice.

If she can't be bothered/manage to take a pill regularly, it's probably not the first time she's wanted to have sex but not had a condom, she's unlikely to be making an exception for you because you said you were clean, and she'll probably be running back the next day to the folk that gave her the magic coil asking to be test just like the last time.

The more I think about it the more I can see the problems with letting people have non-barrier contraception at all.
It just encourages laziness. People having sex with strangers should give a fuck about their health, and people in relationship should manage their sex to avoid pregnancy. But then I would be willing to allow free abortion pills up to a month and a half because the brain is still less than a non-human animal, and I can't see that poisoning something so undeveloped is morally any worse than poisoning a rat or some other fully thinking fully feeling mammal.

>>132350
Then it will be interesting to see the change.
How much do you expect the overall crime rate might drop by?
Stands to reason that a smaller proportion will be foreigners when the ones that have entered illegally have gone.
But will Americans take their place at the bottom of society's pyramid?
Crime may not reduce, it could just take on a more 'America First' flavour.
>>
>>132350
Yeah I read that in the article. I expected to see something about those numbers in the video the article links to, but it was just completely unrelated bullshit. Also, the Gao website doesn't have anything on this topic
>>
>>132359
I'm not. Link me information on the GAO website about illegal immigrant crime statistics, and I'll take you seriously. If you're right, I'll even admit, and move on.

If you're talking about the video, there is no way you really think any of that pertains to what we're talking about
>>
>>132359
>>132360
https://www.gao.gov/key_issues/federal_prison_system/issue_summary

Nothing in this article about illegals and crime
>>
>>132003
>Having sex without being open to the possibility of having children as a result
But why?
>>
>>132430
The reason I say the website says nothing about illegals and crime is because it has no information that proves your theory that at least half of all violent crime is committed by illegal aliens, or verifies that illegals committed more than 30% if the murders in some states.

I would use amount of illegals convicted of violent crimes in 2008 to prove/disprove your argument. Despite illegals making up more than a quarter of the federal prison population in one given year, that doesn't mean illegal immigrants also committed the same amount of violent crime that year. Using that method to draw that conclusion would be stupid because a person in prison in 2008 could have been arrested years ago.

Basically I'm saying that unless you give me a number of illegal immigrants arrested in a given time frame for violent crime, you still have no evidence to support your claim.
>>
>>132430
>hurry before someone is exposed to facts!
"About 90 percent of the criminal aliens sentenced in federal court in fiscal year 2009 (the most recently available data) were convicted of immigration and drug-related offenses." Straight from the fucking GAO. You lost, kiddo
>>
>>132485
>nearly half of our federal inmates are illegal immigrants
27% is not "nearly a half", you dumb cunt. It's a little over a quarter
>Given that MANY illegal aliens are mistakenly counted as citizens (anchor babies), this skews the statistics
>moving the goalposts

>Then you will see, it is basically half. What exactly is your argument, that it's not exactly half?
>The point is too many illegals are committing crime in America...
No matter how much you wanna believe it, it just isn't true. That's reality. My argument is that not even a quarter of violent crime is committed by illegal aliens. I acknowledge that too much crime is committed by illegals. It would be great if no one would, but Trump's policies won't keep you safe. Walls can be dug under, or climbed over. I support enforcing the law, and I know that a lot of Democrats are retarded and support what are essentially open borders, but Trump is not going to make things safer.

>And 40% of all murder convictions in Florida were criminal aliens. In New York it was 34%
[Citation needed]
>What was your point? That illegals are committing lots of drug crimes too?
My point was that if 90% of illegal aliens in federal prisons are there for drug-related crimes instead of murder, then there's no fucking way they account for nearly as many murders as you say they are, you dumb cunt

Some more facts
"The agency’s latest report (link below) covers June 1, 2011, to July 31, 2015. In that time, 344 noncitizens were convicted of homicide. In about the same period, Texas had 4,571 murders. (There’s a difference between calendar and fiscal years, but as of this writing, the differences balance out.) So based on counts of actual cases, criminal aliens account for 7.5 percent of all homicides in Texas."- Politifact

https://www.dps.texas.gov/administration/crime_records/pages/txCriminalAlienStatistics.htm
>>
>>132227
Props for staying on if I were female up in here I would definitely feel like a second class citizen
>>
>>132491
>we should have 0% illegal alien criminals
Not fucking likely since they're already criminals by being here illegally.

Look at the statistics I posted, though. It is clear that the majority of illegals in federal prisons are there for Immigration and drug-related offenses. Not violent crime.
>>
>>132495
[Citation needed]
>>
>>132493
You're just making me think you're a nigger or sand nigger either way fuck off you fucking waste of space
>>
>>132514
>Just go back to where I can't hurt your feelings
>thanks

4chan is becoming more and more pussified by the day
>>
>>132283
>want to say why
Because you think cutting subsidies for abortion is only appeasing the religious
>>
>>132954
They have to exist just not be abused.
>>
Libshits don't belong on 4chan.
>>
This is unfortunate, but at the same time it's hardly a deathblow to planned parenthood as they can just use private donations to provide abortions through some sort of affiliate organization.
>>
>>132399
Because some people just want to have sex without having to deal with the worry and hassle that comes with children that you neither want nor are capable of raising.
>>
>>132985
>Angry that Bernie Bros invaded /pol/

Welcome to Hell, Alt-Righter.
>>
What about the other stuff that Planned Parenthood does? That doesn't involve abortion?
>>
>>133027
this. All they do is abortions and condoms and promote degeneracy.
>>
>>132993
Cancer screenings, free birth control, pregnancy services, std testing

https://www.thoughtco.com/planned-parenthood-services-3534167
>>
>>133037
>>133036
Can't private insurance providers also give these services? Why is it so important that Planned Parenthood provides these services?
>>
>>133038
They can, but they aren't legally required to and plenty don't.

Plus, there are many Americans who can't afford private insurance. How true that is, I don't know; I don't actually live in a third world country so my healthcare is covered by my taxes.
>>
>>133044
>So you pay 70% in taces
Wild over-exaggerations don't help your argument.

>can't afford a military?
Our military is funded by taxes, you're contradicting yourself.

>Good thing America is here to fight your battles.
Thank fuck this is wrong too, because you'd only balls it up again.

Enjoy paying more in private insurance than you would pay in taxes, while simultaneously having a lower quality of life.
>>
>>133056
Calm down, friend. You can't afford the ambulance fee if you have a heart attack.
>>
>>133037
>Cancer screenings, free birth control, pregnancy services, std testing

>https://www.thoughtco.com/planned-parenthood-services-3534167

This is a liberal myth to try to give PP credibility. They do nothing of the sort. It's literally 80% abortions and 20% contraceptives
>>
>>133162
yup

don't fall for the shill bullshit
>>
>>131959

Adoption = Third party carer receives living thing to care for.
Abortion = The Immediately responsible party seeks to kill said living thing, mutilating it if necessary, removing it’s means of survival, and potential of adoption.

All excuses for killing a baby should be met with distaste, but some are absolutely disgusting. The further you get from “but the mother will die in childbirth” as an excuse, it starts getting disgusting pretty quickly, especially since adoptions becomes a viable option (and I mean actual adoption, not leaving a pile of dead or dying baby tissue with the state, or whatever you were on about)..
>>
>>133076
Wowee
>>
>>133160
Proof of those percentages?
>>
So everyone agrees our taxes should keep going toward autistic children that should have been aborted and deadbeat teen moms? Y/N?
>>
>>133370
Proof of the fact that they supposedly do "cancer screenings, free birth control (besides condoms), pregnancy services, std testing"?

I've never seen any evidence of that. Only shitlib talking points.
>>
>>133410
I got my oral birth control through Planned Parenthood, also got a pap and STD check.
>>
Abortion should only be legal if the mother's life is in danger. If you fuck up, and don't use protection, or birth control, accept responsibility. If you're raped, don't make an innocent child pay the price

>providing free contraceptives to women promotes degeneracy
There's nothing wrong with having sex, and I wouldn't be surprised if some forms of birth control are kind of expensive. You're not going to stop people from having sex by keeping them from getting contraceptives, but you will increase the amount of women wanting an abortion, and teen mom's that don't know how to raise a kid
>>
>>133447
I'm just wondering, couldn't you get these through urgent care and your insurance provider? My university offers these things, they're cheap, but not free
>>
>>131959
I dub you Tardior, Lord of Tards.
>>
>>133447
yeah bullshit

>>133448
lmao
>>
>>132038
>tubes tied.
>brother born after.

Either your mother lied or the surgeon was drunk that day.
>>
>>133477
Add instances of Rape and/or Incest, and if tests confirm that the child will be born with severe medical issues that will cause a financial drain on taxpayers (such as Anencephaly).
>>
>>133483
At the time I couldn't get insurance because I had a pre-existing condition (I was born with three holes in my heart and then had them repaired and I've been completely fine since).
>>
>>133560
I was born after my mother had her tubes tied as well. There's just a small chance it can happen.
>>
>>133543
It's not bullshit, I'm not the person who posted that, but I have also received birth control, and gotten pap and STD testing done at PP.
>>
>>133560
You would be surprised how the body finds ways to heal, it doesn't always take.
>>
>>133639
PP shills go. You aren't convincing anyone.

I know CTR/Soros/Dems are behind this
>>
War isn't cheap, surely we can do without a few social programs so Darth Daywalker can usher in the No World Oligarchy. The elites need some lebensraum for golf courses and nuclear sunsets are gorgeous.
>>
>>133646
>PP shills
Is it hard living in a world where most people are shills?
>>
>>133477
Or you and others like you can fuck off with this fetus fetish bs and stop getting so upset about chemically induced miscarriages. How about that instead you stupid christard?
>>
>>133709
I know you're being facetious but for gods sake open your eyes man.

The world out there is not what it seems.
>>
>>131751
>taxes should subsidize baby murder
Wew lad.
Careful there with that edge.

Also why is it the ONLY people mentioning God are those using it as a straw man argument against their opposition? You know God isn't the only possible reason people are not pro abortion right?
>>
>>133717
>fetus fetishist
I don't have a fetish for fetuses. A fetus is a live human. Killing it is wrong if your only reason is that you can't afford it, or don't want it (most abortions)
>stupid christard
Don't have to believe in God (I don't) to know killing babies is wrong, you dumb fucking whore
>>
>>131974
Make up your own statistics because that works with your own narrative. First of all you are wrong. PP provides way more services. Including, many preventative measures that limit the number of abortions. On top of the fact that abortion is not paid for with tax dollars. All of you should focus on your own relationships with God. If someone else sins it is between them and thier maker. Why do you insist on cramming your own beliefs down others throats? It does not affect or concern you. You aren't the center of the universe. Not everyone agrees that clumps of cells are human. Nor does everyone believe that your God should dictate our government. Freedom of religion only works in a Secular Govt. Keep your religious beliefs to yourself and make your own decisions based on them.
>>
>>132044
Then don't have an abortion. Why force others to believe the same as you?
>>
>>132046
It's not a hand out. Govt does not cover abortions. Fuck! You don't even look at the facts.
>>
>>132102
White racists are fucking dumb. They are so afraid of competition that they try to oppress everyone. Scared out of t H eir minds right now. Hahahhaa
>>
>>132155
Let her have an abortion and she won't be on welfare. Idiots.
>>
>>132232
Currently taxes don't cover abortion. For fucks sake. Get the facts.
>>
>>132238
Your own opinion. Absolutely no substance in your argument. Who cares. Maybe we like sex. Sorry you dont.
>>
>>132263
Taxes don't pay for abortion. Never did. You are all wrong. You cannot use taxes as a defence for your position. Look it up!
>>
>>132276
You aren't contributing. Show me how much tax money was spent on abortion.
FUCK! Look it up. Prove me wrong. Please!
>>
>>134792
>>134791
>>134790
>>134793
>>134794
>>134795
>>134796
>>134797
Can you please learn to multi quote instead of spamming responses?
>>
>>132346
A dead body has full DNA too. So what? That does not determine what it is to be an alive human. The Zygote is only part of the equation. Still not an alive human. Just a dead Zygote.
>>
>>131738
rubbing_my_face.jpg
>>
>>134789
>if someone else sins, it is between them and God
Baby murder is everyone's business, cunt
>Not everyone agrees that clumps of cells are human
They are. They have the same DNA as we do. How exactly aren't they human?
>religious freedom
Again. THIS IS NOT A RELIGIOUS ARGUMENT. Killing babies is wrong whether you believe in God, or not
>>
>>134800
I don't understand your argument. You think aborting a fetus is the same as "aborting" a dead body? That doesn't make any fucking sense
>>
>>133160
You are ignorant. Keep lying.
>>
>>133160
>3% - Abortion services
>In 2010, Planned Parenthood conducted a total of 329, 445 abortion procedures
Your own source seems to contradict you
>>
>>133646

You are just a troll. You can't even argue anypoints. Go play some GTA.
>>
Just don't waste the stem cells
>>
>>134822
>Your own source seems to contradict you

Do the math. They provide millions of other services. I know plenty of ladies that used PP for testing, cancer screens, birth control, and medical services. The 350,000 abortions are only a small percentage. And US tax payer dollars do not support abortion! So if it's not God, and not taxes, what is your problem? Just control? You like big government making choices for people? Let people make their own decisions.
>>
>>134810
Good thing that they're not babies then, just zygotes and fetuses. Until it develops brain tissue, it is no more complex than a tumor.

Religious people are so fuckin retarded, it's amazing they survived for so long.
>>
>>134810
>Baby murder is everyone's business, cunt

ba·by - noun: A very young child, especially one newly or recently born.

zy·gote - noun: A diploid cell resulting from the fusion of two haploid gametes; a fertilized ovum.

mur·der - noun: The unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

hu·man be·ing - noun: A man, woman, or child of the species Homo sapiens, distinguished from other animals by superior mental development, power of articulate speech, and upright stance.

Zygotes are not children or babies. This is why they are called Zygotes, not humans. Abortion is not illegal. Abortion is not murder. And it is none of your business if I want one. CUNT!
>>
>>134828
Many of the same arguments for American slavery can be used for abortion. Blacks aren't people, but rather defined as property in the south, while the north viewed them as people. They reached a compromise with a north that they were 3/5th of a person. Pro life believes that life begins at conception, while pro choice believes that life begins at birth. The compromise to this, is the first two trimesters, that abortion is legal. The argument that someone who is pro life should let people who are pro choice have an abortion, would be the same that someone who is anti slavery, should let those who support have slavery, own slaves.

>If you don't support slavery, don't own a slave :^)
>>
>>131959
you brought them in to the world, it's your responsibility to keep them alive.
>>
>>134838
How very neo-christian of you
>>
>>133477
>don't make an innocent child pay the price
But they are gonna pay the price by being born and raised by a single mother, assuming she does raise them...
Retards are ALWAYS gonna breed. You got to have birth control and abortion. I disagree with abortion on a moral basis but it's the lesser of many evils.
>>
>>134828
No one ever aborts a zygote. Zygotes only exist in the 1st few weeks before the woman even knows she is pregnant.

Also, fuck off, baby killer.
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.