[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boy learns to drive on YouTube for McDonald's joyride

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 0

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39587853

>Ohio's Morning Journal said police received calls from residents about a child driving through town.

>Staff at the restaurant thought they were the victims of a prank when the underage pair stopped at the drive-through window, the paper added.

>The boy obeyed all traffic lights and laws, witnesses said.

>"He didn't hit a single thing on the way there. It was unreal," police officer Jacob Koehler, from the village of East Palestine, said.
>>
>The child told police he had learned to drive by watching YouTube videos.

>The boy drove 1.5 miles (2.4km), covering four intersections, railway tracks, and several turns, Mr Koehler told Cleveland news outlet Fox8.

>The children's parents were asleep at home, reports said, when the siblings decided to take the vehicle keys.

>The two children got cheeseburgers and chicken nuggets while they waited to be picked up by family. No charges were filed.
>>
what race its the kids
>>
>>131737
I don't think they're old enough to race yet.
>>
>>131787
Lol
>>
>>131737
Judging from the map, it's a middle of nowhere suburb of Akron, so I'd say a nice healthy blend of white and trash.
>>
>"He didn't hit a single thing on the way there. It was unreal," police officer Jacob Koehler, from the village of East Palestine, said.

Just because modern society treats and raises them as such, doesn't mean all children are incompetent retards.
>>
>>131713
Huh.. my Mom, when she was 9, along with her younger brother stole her Dad's car in 1955 and went on a joyride. Victoria, BC PD caught them after about an hour tooling around town. Didn't make the news. Both couldn't sit for a week as they had their hides tanned. 20 yrs later Grandpa told her he was secretly impressed. hehheh
>>
I learned to drive at 11 because my feet could finally reach the pedals. I drove both manual and automatic all over the dirt roads of my grandmother's property, sometimes with my father's guidance and always encouragement.

At 12 I was driving 5 miles on the main 2 lane highway in front of the house to go get stuff from the convenience store, or run stuff to a small swath of land we owned not adjacent to the rest of the property. Thank God the sheriff's department chose another stretch of highway for their speed trap boredom.

>>131737
Redneck whites likely. Not white trash, those drive like horseshit.
>>
>>131737
>East Palestine
>>
>>131713
>when a child drives better than ~75% of the people on the road
>>
If 8 year olds can drive, why can't half the people I meet on my work commute? Details at 11
>>
>>132116
The eight year old probably wasn't looking at his cellphone.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.