[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DinaAli caught by Arabian government

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjQUVkhEtvE

4channers she needs help
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSnEz06kdyg
>>
Saudi Arabia are the good guys, tho :^)
They've got oil, they're our friends ;^)
>>
Very little news coverage, the story is being broken by Twitter and Youtube. Tough call as to what are facts vs hysteria/rumour. But then, by the time enough is known for substantial, fact-checked news coverage, she might be dead.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/saudi-womans-desperate-claim-after-family-kidnap-her/news-story/5a1569c0a072bf395970aee81b45794f

>A Saudi woman attempting to flee from her “abusive” family and seek asylum in Australia has reportedly been forcibly returned to Riyadh after being gagged, tied with duct tape and wrapped in a sheet by two uncles while on a stopover in the Philippines.

>Dina Ali Lasloom, 24, a Saudi national currently living in Kuwait, landed in Manila in the early hours of Monday morning, on a routine layover en route to Sydney, where she claims she intended to claim asylum. She says she had secretly obtained a tourist visa, seen by The Australian, from the Australian embassy in Kuwait. Saudi women are not allowed to travel without approval from their male guardian, and Saudi embassies are known to assist families in tracking down women who have fled abroad.

>After Ms Lasloom’s arrival, she claims her passport, boarding pass and travel documents were confiscated by Philippines Airlines staff and she was told that “someone important” had instructed them not to allow her to board her 11am flight to Sydney.

>“They took me and locked me up for thirteen hours, just because I’m a Saudi woman, with the co-operation of the Saudi embassy,” Ms Lasloom claimed in a video sent to a Saudi activist and posted online. “If my family come, they will kill me. If I go back to Saudi Arabia, I will be dead. Please help me. The Philippines government and Saudi are violating human rights and international law. I am kept here as a criminal, I can’t do anything, I can’t go out.”

>Ms Lasloom has reportedly now landed at Riyadh airport.
>>
unfortunately, /news/ is a slower board, and I don't think /pol/ is going to care; /pol/ isn't known for being charitable.

it's probably worth keeping the story afloat, and write to your reps, until more is known for certain.
>>
This whole thing is starting to read sketchy as fuck.
>>
>>131113
wow. what a rainbow lisp. Sorry can't listen to such CIA homos. In CIA lemon party gestapo the new rules are in effect. Same rules as proposed by great combinator for very efficient saving those who are drowning. So pervertariat games are no longer being hated they are being encouraged with energy of rainbows and not broke back mountains.
>>
>>133767
did you just suffer a stroke?
>>
>>133768
not sure what you mean by that.. need more context. not to reverse engineer or distill the meaning out of it. it's impossible. CIA homos flushed down the drain that part of labeling theory in the toilet of equality that they erected in the slime house. toilet so equal that is more equal than toilets for the rest of us straight not crooked people. so now officially war equals peace, freedom fries rapidly into tar budget slavery of scattered castles apparatchiks, ignorance equals strength, etc..
>>
this is now a markov thread
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.