[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KFC mixes pizza, chicken in making Chizza

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1471516677942.jpg (71KB, 628x353px) Image search: [Google]
1471516677942.jpg
71KB, 628x353px
The mind-boggling fast food mashups just keep coming.

Last month, there was the Taco Bell fried chicken taco shell. Now, KFC’s “Chizza” – combining chicken and pizza – is lighting up the Internet.

KFC Singapore says the Chizza contains “100% chicken fillet,” and pizza toppings like pizza sauce, chicken ham, pineapple chunks, mozzarella and KFC cheese sauce.

Unfortunately for adventurous KFC fans in America, there’s no word on when Chizza might come here.

http://www.wtsp.com/life/food/kfc-mixes-pizza-chicken-in-making-chizza/430422098
>>
This is the fate we deserve.
>>
>Asians get all the weird fast food

Why?
>>
>>131101
It's okay. The Chizza (and everything else on the menu) in the Asian KFCs is heavily spiced with red chilli powder. They also use an Asian variety of pizza sauce that is essentially the American ketchup.
>>
>>131101
The new Double Down.

Fuck this gay Earth and all the Faggots in it.
>>
I'm fully convinced there is nothing left for mankind to invent in this world
>>
>chicken ham
What did he mean by this
>>
>create Chizza
>immediately stick pineapple on it
What were they thinking?
>>
>>131419
How to make a good pizza?
>>
>>131427
Hiterally Litler
>>
>pineapple
>cheese sauce
>>
>lighting up the Internet

Yeah, I'm just sure.
>>
Why is it Trump and North Korea get the front page. People need to hear about this.
>>
>>132602
It's nothing new (over a year old now) and it doesn't seem to sell well around the ASEAN region. It's typically sold in only the larger KFCs and have circulated in and out of the smaller KFCs. Diary products, especially cheeses, are more expensive and consumed less frequently in their diets compared to the western countries (roughly 50% are lactose intolerant.) It's going to flop and the number crunchers will probably not release it elsewhere.

Like many of the other KFC products, like the double-down, it seems to be just a fad. If you want a newer product, look up the Blacklist Burger, which is like a chilli sauce variant of the Zinger with a black bun.
>>
This is just Chicken Parmesan with pineapple on top.
>>
>>131101
>It was an American company that brought us the chicken meat shell for tacos
>Before that one replaced buns with chicken
>Now another uses chicken for dough on a pizza

Rest of the world, are you even trying?
>>
>>132707
they are both pepsico, just diferent markets.
>>
>>131101
No respect for those poor chicken, vilified in kitchen after a miserable life.
Where's the roasted semi wild chicken of Grandma farm?
>>
Philippines here, had one at a KFC (they had them a while back, don't know if they still do)

It sucks
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.