[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US, China agree on North Korea nuclear threat, Tillerson says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: communisim.jpg (487KB, 900x1319px) Image search: [Google]
communisim.jpg
487KB, 900x1319px
>CNN: "China understands how dangerous North Korea's nuclear program has become and agrees action must be taken to stop it, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Sunday, as the US sent an aircraft carrier strike group toward the Korean Peninsula.

"I think even China is beginning to recognize that this presents a threat to even China's interests," Tillerson said during an interview on CBS' "Face the Nation" program Sunday. He was asked about how North Korea was discussed during last week's summit between US President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping."

This view is also confirmed by a post from the offical Peoples liberation Army website

>http://english.chinamil.com.cn/view/2017-04/07/content_7554618.htm

>BEIJING, April 7 (ChinaMil) -- Global Times mentioned the bottom line of China on DPRK nuclear issue in an article titled Commentary: The United States Must Not Choose a Wrong Direction to Break the DPRK Nuclear Deadlock on Wednesday, triggering wide speculation.

>According to the article, China very much hopes that the DPRK nuclear issue can be solved as soon as possible. But no matter what happens, China has a bottom line that it will protect at all costs, that is, the security and stability of northeast China.

In connection with this, DPRK's nuclear activities must not cause any pollution to northeast China. In addition, the DPRK must not fall into the turmoil to send a large number of refugees, China will not allow the existence of a government that is hostile against China on the other side of the Yalu River, and the US military must not push forward its military forces to the Yalu River, the article said.
>>
It's too bad nobody is going to do anything about it but strongly protest and continue the sanctions.
>>
>>130940
Once the tipping point comes where China realizes a 10 mile Yalu DMZ is preferable to an unstable nuclear power stuck 60 years in the past, the only problem is going to be caring for all the homeless ex-Juche looking for rich SoKo gimmiedats.
That's the big reason nobody has gone out of their way to collapse them so far. Nobody wants to build the roads, build the houses, unfuck the infrastructure, and modernize the country.
>>
The US has spent the last 10 years bombing, intervening, destabilizing, economically starving, demonizing and threatening sovereign nations.. What has North Korea done on the global stage the last 10 years? The scandalous hypocrisies is astounding!

The US has tried everything the last 10 years to prevent North Korea from being able to defend themselves against the most hypocritical, aggressive, genocidal, predatory, evil civilization on the history of the planet?

North Korea didn't do and/or attempt to do a freaking thing to prevent the US from developing its weapons program. Yet, the US has tried everything to prevent them from developing theirs.

As an a Russian, I hope you Americans try something and get what you deserve.
>>
>>131137
Really, really starting to hate all these ruskies on /news/.
>>
>>131137
Holy hell. A Shareblue supporting a nation that actually maintains concentration camps for political opponents in the current year. I really hope this is just bait.
>>
>>131141
Shareblue here. He's not one of ours.
>>
>>131141
Fisherman here. That's not bait.
>>
>>131137
>10 years

i think you wanted to type "200" instead
>>
>>131139

lol. i hope the guy who will rape you will be the one with russian accent.
>>
>>131171
Found the ruskie.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.