[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Texas men soon to be fined $100 formastrubation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: wonders.jpg (49KB, 422x442px) Image search: [Google]
wonders.jpg
49KB, 422x442px
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/texas/article/Texas-masturbation-bill-is-now-in-the-hands-of-11052043.php

Good luck, my Texan friends. And enjoy while you still can afford it
>>
>>130804
>hron.com/NEWS/houst
>>
>>130808
Can you not be bothered to copy paste the story? If not, you might be more at home on /pol/.
>"A lot of people find the bill funny," Farrar toldChron.com in March. "What's not funny are the obstacles that Texas women face every day, that were placed there by legislatures making it very difficult for them to access healthcare."
It's an antagonistic bill directed at conservatives who are against planned Parenthood.
>>
>>130811
>you won't let us commit infanticide so we're gonna make it so you can't masturbate >:(

sounds like women alright
>>
>>130813
>Infanticide
I don't think this word means what you think it means.
Their point is more towards affordable birth control. A vasectomy is most often covered by insurance, while birth control isn't.
>>
It's just a bill you nincompoops. The Texas Legislature has a better chance to secede from the Union than it does to even bring this to the floor of the Texas House chamber for consideration. Also the democrat who filed the bill is a woman who said it was a protest against all the recent anti-abortion legislation.

Context is essential.
>>
>>130822

Yeah
his body, her choice
>>
>>130818
tubectomies are covered by most insurances, just like vasectomies.

What's not covered is an unhealthy substance that fucks you up hormonally and makes you unable to discern between compatible and incompatible mates. It's preposterous that birth control pills (in their current form) are allowed in pharmacies.
>>
>>131081
also, abortions are not birth control, they are birth cessations. I was strictly talking about pills to prevent pregnancy.

But it's funny that she believes masturbation is equivalent to abortions, it's more akin to menstruation. Someone should draft an anti-menstruation bill. If a woman doesn't reproduce and just let's her body purge the eggs, that's a crime agaisn't unborn children.
>>
"Unnecessary emission of masturbatory emissions."
Unnecessary? We can make more. Sperm is pretty much infinite.

Sperm is like Zimbabwe's dollar, it literally is worth nothing because theres an infinite amount.
>>
>All these murderers defending masturbation.

You know you're all going to hell right?
>>
>>130803
how would they know you are currently masturbating? i mean, c'mon...
>>
>>132066
Pretty much infinite? The life that each sperm represents is no more infinite than your own, baby killer. The only reason we shouldn't also force women to stop having their periods is that it's both cost prohibitive and impossible. You can stop murdering babies any time you want, you just don't want to
>>
So by this logic I killed more people than Hitler? Noice
>>
>>132144
You sound just like people who deny fetuses are human. "They're just a cluster of cells". Life begins at the sperm and the egg. Say whatever you need to console yourself at night, you're still a baby killer.
>>
>>132158

https://www.that book.com/notes/the-church-of-pentecost/blood-transfusion-is-it-against-true-christianity/749183651761879/
>>
>>132158
If the egg is equivalent to a baby, then there are a lot of men out there cumming on babies.
>>
>>130803
I demand people start calling me the one handed genocider.
>>
>>132158
The human body consumes its own sperm and recycles it after about a week. Think whatever you want, you're still a baby killer no matter what you do.
>>
>>130803
Jesus Christ is coming back soon.
>>
>>132383
He wasn't talking about eggs, mate.

He was talking about fertilized eggs aka zygotes.
>>
>>130811
>being too lazy to open a link and then read
Pathetic
>>
>>134183
Half fertilized eggs doesn't develop, with pregnancies ending in early miscarriage and not even noticed at all.
>>
>>132158
Once conception happens then it's a baby
Before that it is by definition an entity that is a part of the body it was created by. No baby is being killed stupid
>>
>>130803

how would they even enforce this? Is this woman really that dense? It will never pass. God damn thanks for the genuine kek anon
>>
>>131081
>tubectomies are covered by most insurances, just like vasectomies.
Well, at least you can still get tubectomies in Texas.

Not so in Commiefornia. Almost all the hospitals are run by religious organizations, and thanks to Bush Jr., they don't have to provide services that are against their religious beliefs.

Insurance might cover it, but you can't get it done anywhere around here where they will.

Friend's wife ran into this issue during her second cesarean - had her all cut open and everything, all they needed to do was put in one damn clamp and snip, but they refused to do it.

Hubby can't get a vasectomy for medical reasons, and seems fertile as fuck. So when the third autistic baby inevitably came along - she got an abortion (cuz there's places that specialize in that.) So... I guess she sure showed them.

Granted, my other friend had his wife die in Ohio because they forced her to give birth to a stillborn Potter syndrome baby, despite her own medical conditions, so things could be worse.

Extremists on both ends of the political spectrum just make life hard.
>>
>>134551
Well, these situations are the result of extremists on one end, yes.

But those extremists are pushed by the other end constantly screaming for free abortions, anytime, anywhere, on the other end...

...and as the post suggests, I do not approve as abortion as a substitute for fucking birth control.

I realize birth control is severely overrated, but if it isn't going to cut it, and you ain't snatching your morning afters, get fixed. At the same time, I don't see any reason to prevent people who want to from getting fixed, nor to force them to give birth to dead babies at risk of their own lives.

I'm generally pro-Christian. Christianity is generally a positive force in society. I don't like fundamentalists of any vein, be they Christian or Atheist, or what not - cuz, among other things, they lead to "slippery slope" absolutely no compromise bullshit like this.
>>
>>134577
For better or worse, the world ain't so black and white hoss.

...and it's people in denial of that simple truth, be it forced upon us by God or nature, who are fucking everything up.
>>
>>134589
I voted for Trump and McCain?

It's not that you don't get it - it's that you're refusing to acknowledge what you already know to be true for the sake of ideology.

Seriously, if you're going to deny basic reality as "leftist" for the sake of "winning" an argument, there's just nothing I can say.
>>
>>134589
Although..
>it's complicated, you just don't get it
Covered.
>you can't make generalizations, racist
Sure you can.
>everyone is unique
No they aren't.
>everyone is the same
No they aren't.
>don't talk about that because...
Talk about whatever the fuck you want.
>nobody knows anything! its all opinion!
Everyone knows something, it's just often they deny what's right in front of their nose for the sake of an "opinion".

Think that about burns the scarecrow.
>>
>>130803
Best part is gay sex would become illegal.
>>
>>130803
>He fell for the ruse
How predictable you are
>>
>>131082
Except you can't not menstruate, but you can not fap.
Sure, the nofap movement is the gayest thing there was since the discovery of anal lubricant, just stay off reddit.

>>132066
Worth isn't related to necessity. Nice goal change.

>>132120
>>134449
The point is obviously not to enforce it. It's a political message.
Damn, [your race and gender] are thick.
>>
>>130803
Where can I order that book?
>>
>>134691
of course you can not menstruate, you just have to get pregananant.
>>
>>132141
>we cant even feed all the people alive today
Why should we keep increasing population?
>>
>>131082
There was an old story written about that i think, like if a woman wasnt impregnated shed die or something. Wierd stuff
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.