[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Latina chick threatens Uber driver with false accusations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 0

An enraged Bronx woman threatened to falsely accuse an Uber driver of rape and assault — after he told her he didn’t have a charger for her phone, footage shows.

“I’m going to start screaming out the window that you’re raping me, that you raped me,”

http://nypost.com/2017/04/05/passenger-from-hell-threatens-to-accuse-uber-driver-of-rape/

The tragic thing about all this is that even though he has evidence nothing will happen to the woman but that accusation could have ruined his life. I would love to find out the passenger's name and maybe employer if she has one
>>
>>130655
Now, now. We can't charge her because it would scare legitimate victims of rape from coming forward for fear of not being believed. She is clearly only a small minority of women and the majority would never try something like this.

Honestly that man should be charged with recording someone without their consent and publishing it. How dare he ruin that woman's reputation like this.
>>
This is the ultimate result of feminism.

Currently, it's just a few extra spoiled cunts that act like this.

But if we allow cultural Marxists to continue gaining control, soon all women will be encouraged to do this for the same reason a child who is rewarded instead of punished for throwing temper tantrums will continue to throw even bigger temper tantrums.

Feminists want this society. A world where women are rewarded for crying victim no matter the circumstances. They want a society that never punishes women for being irredeemable pieces of shit, as women acting like shit will be considered the norm in their feminist utopia where women are stripped of any and all responsibility.
>>
How do you know it's a Latina? No, seriously. I'm from Europe and that just sounds like average American trash to my ears.
>>
>>130673
It does, but there is a video in his link.
The lady looks pretty tan.
>>
>>130676

He face pops up for a second or two, not really enough, but yeah, she's not white, that's for sure.

I guess I just find it hilarious that a Latina would talk about Trump sending someone back to their country.
>>
>>130659

Fuck You, you cucked gayboi feminist
>>
>>130681
I take it you come from /pol
>>
>>130683
Who else would make the thread about feminism.
>>
>>130681
>I can't comprehend irony and satire with my tiny pea brain
It must really hurt being you
>>
>nypost
Did this even really happen? Or is this just drudgereport clickbait like usual.
>>
>>130684
Well i ment the person who responded to cuck boy and i can see op posting somthing like this without any feminazi bullshit included but as well as used on pol
>>
>>130685
I will give this to the cuck caller because
1 dosnt read like iorny
2 almost imposible to tell if is
>>
ITT /pol/bait
>>
>>130689
lurk moar
>>
>>130691

>latina woman threatens a black man with rape accusation
>/pol/ bait

How does your brain actually work?
>>
>>130655
>letrine ((women))
America better be enforcing those deportation policies while meddling in the middle east again.
>>
>>130687
There are a lot of other sources, and a video. Uber banned the passenger for life
>>
>>130774
The fact that you think this is actually news tells me all I need to know about you.
>>
>>130791
The fact that you think /pol/ cares about a woman trying to falsely accuse a BLACK man of rape tells us all that you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>130681
Dude, read it again.
No one in real life outside of a community college studying fucking gender theory actually sounds like that.
>>
>>130791

Not an argument.
>>
>>130655
She has to go back.
Literally. Here, she wouldn't be talking shit. Latinos in the US are entitled as fuck.
>>
>>130659
Well that, and because it would set a precedent that if you did accuse someone of rape, and failed to get them convicted, you could then be charged for false allegations. Even if they actually raped you but maybe had a better lawyer or the jury didn't side with the accuser

Cue /pol/ / MRS butt hurt responses
>>
>>134248
>MRS
MRA* my bad
Saging this response
>>
>>130779
thats girl is all american culture, shes all yours, the product of your culture
>>
>>130807
>The fact that you think /pol/ cares about a woman trying to falsely accuse a BLACK man of rape tells us all that you're a fucking moron.

SO it's OK to frame Black people for a crime that never happened?
>>
>>134280
No one said that or even implied that.
nice bait though.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.