[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ajit Pai Threatens Internet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Ajit Pai.jpg (24KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Ajit Pai.jpg
24KB, 640x640px
https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-07/republican-said-to-be-readying-plan-to-gut-net-neutrality-rules

I fucking hate this prick. We need to organize and fight this just as we did prior with Tom Wheeler. Though this fight will probably need be even bigger/harder than before.

Also, in before cucks that clearly love Trump and the GOP will ignore when they are being fucked anally by them. Morons that have no idea what Net Neutrality is and how it keeps the internet the free and open space it is :)
>>
elections have consequences.
try again next time.
>>
>>129972
Enjoy the death of the internet as we know it cause you're a partisan idiot.

Btw, this shit should be deported. Him and his whole family. Don't care if he was supposedly born in Buffalo, send his ass to India with the rest of his family that came from there.

That's, after all, the way Trump supporters would think, right? :)
>>
Ajit Pai. What a name to decide for Americans. America really need to end ALL immigration.
>>
>>129964
I don't like the guy either but don't bring a bunch of activvist faggotry here, do it on twitter.
>>
>>129982
Are you kidding? 4chan is activist central. What gives you the impression that it's not?
>>
>>129982
4chan is activist if it feels like it. I propose this, it's up to those on 4chan to do what they want now about it lol.

You must be new here if you think 4chan has never done activism.
>>
>>129978
If this thread is a silly excuse at race baiting, then understand most American East Indians in the US are registeres Democrats, the party that backed net neutrality regulation.
Although a vocal minority of Hindu business owners did donate to Trump.
>>
>>129988
It's no actual race baiting. I just hate Ajit Pai cause he's a verizon lawyer that is clearly just selling us out for his buddies in Verizon so he and they can make more money and screw the rest of us.
>>
>>129964
dude looks like the guy at the party that would 100% have herpies
>>
>>129972

Yeah pretty much this. Time to start treating elections seriously and not voting out of spite.
>>
>>129986
Chanology was a mistake
>>
Not your personal army, kill yourself.
>>
>>129986
newfag detected
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.