[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Truck attack in Sweden.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 1

File: truck_us-white_0.jpg (290KB, 2000x916px) Image search: [Google]
truck_us-white_0.jpg
290KB, 2000x916px
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/603649/Truck-attack-pedestrians-Stockholm-city-centre-Sweden
>>
I think it's funny that trucks run over people all the time in my city and people even get charged with murder for it but never once did anyone blame it on terrorism.
>>
>>129830
>I think it's funny that trucks run over people all the time in my city

really
>>
>>129830
Such is life in Germany
>>
shit they just pulled a nice
>>
>>129830

Because it's only terrorism if it's muslims.
>>
>>129829
other sources: http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-sweden-attack-idUKKBN179203
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39531108
Bayern B5 radio news right now
>>
>>129830
It's the intent that is scary. Accidents happen all tje time but the fact that these people intend to do as much harm as possible is disturbing.
>>
how do we stop these attacks? self-driving cars?
maybe some kind of safety system where a car brakes if it goes over the curb or into a pedestrian area?
>>
>>129829
BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS
>>
>>129845
BAN BROWNSKINS FROM DRIVING
>>
>>129836
Let me correct this for you
> It's terrorism If the attack is motived for political or religious reason with the intent of furthering a certain agenda.
>>
I know someone who was there. He said cops were firing shots at something
>>
>>129829
updating coverage: https://www.thelocal.se/20170407/live-truck-drives-into-crowd-on-busy-stockholm-street
Swedish with updating comments: http://www.dn.se/sthlm/lastbil-mejade-ner-manniskor-pa-drottninggatan-minst-tre-doda/
Police notice, not much new: https://polisen.se/Stockholms_lan/Aktuellt/Handelser/Stockholms-lan/2017-04-07-1453-Kontroll-personfordon-Stockholm/
>>
>>129834
I met this lady in Germany who hit a cop while he was writing her a ticket. She had a company vehicle which allowed her to park anywhere I guess, since she didn't get in trouble.
>>
>>129858
You didn't correct anything. It has nothing to do with political agendas or religious fundamentalism. You can be a terrorist and a nihilist at the same time.

In order for it to be terrorism someone has to be afraid or terrorized. Who is terrorized in this situation? Are the Swedes afraid of all trucks now?
>>
>>129860
latest from http://www.dn.se/sthlm/lastbil-mejade-ner-manniskor-pa-drottninggatan-minst-tre-doda/:
This we know so far about the truck that has run into the department store Åhléns City in Stockholm:
14.53 was the alarm that a truck run into people on Drottninggatan in central Stockholm.
All traffic around the city, including subway and train is stopped and the police urges people not to move in central Stockholm.
According to information provided to the Daily News has fired shots even at Fridhemsplan, information later confirmed by the police.
Sapo report that the truck used hijacked earlier in the day and belongs to the beer and soft drink manufacturer Spendrups.
Shortly after 16 o'clock report multiple media that a person arrested.
Police on the spot confirmed to TT that three people have been killed and eight injured.
>>
I'm from Stockholm, one person has been arrested and no shots have been fired.
>>
>>129844
>self-driving cars
>CIA runs over people with car hacking
>muslim-driven cars
>CIA runs over people with "moderate-terrorism" funded drivers

you cant win against USA
>>
>>129876
well thanks for the tinfoil but i'm looking for real solutions
>>
a womens store....
>>
>>129866
>>>129858
>You didn't correct anything. It has nothing to do with political agendas or religious fundamentalism. You can be a terrorist and a nihilist at the same time.
>In order for it to be terrorism someone has to be afraid or terrorized. Who is terrorized in this situation? Are the Swedes afraid of all trucks now?

Lol, this bullshit again. Sorry to terrorize your fee-fees but the previous poster put up the actual definition of terrorism, not the double-speak substitute that cnn has been pounding down your throat. Oh yeah and Hillary lost.
>>
>>129881
It's not a women's store
>>
>>129866
i despise poltards as much as the next guy but you're downright retarded
>>
>>129866
>Terrorism is whatever I say it is!

Great, so you would support the current administration arbitrarily labeling you as a terrorist and sending you to a black-site.

I feel pretty "terrorized" by your loosey-goosey definition of terrorism
>>
#lastdayinsweden
>>
>>129889
>>129888
Go get a dictionary, fucktard, it isn't my perosnal definition. The problem is that you've been listening to the media talk about terrorism like it's the same as being a serial killer. You really can inflict "terror" and not have any reason at all.
>>
>>129892
not him but you are acting like a dick
as far as i know no dictionary contains the definition you gave, if you find one then please post it
>>
>>129858
Bs definition. Terrorism is simply doing something for terrors sake. It doesn't have to be political or religious.
>>
>>129892
>Go get a dictionary, fucktard, it isn't my perosnal definition.

>Pushes what is clearly a party line
>Gets corrected by someone with Anti-Terrorism training as part of his job
>B-b-but it's the actual definition

Okay buddy.

"the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal" -MW

Since a caliphate would be considered a political goal. I think fundies running around is pretty safely terrorism. Thank you Merriam-Webster
>>
>>129844
Dunno, maybe there is some unifying, I don't know, ideology or philosophy or religion that these people have in common.

Nah can't be, it must be white men!
>>
Remember when Europeans were harping about how safe they were after they banned guns?
>>
>>129892
>You really can inflict "terror" and not have any reason at all.
that's be a terrorizer not a terrorist
>>
>>129829
https://www.svd.se/just-nu-fordon-kor-bland-folk-pa-drottninggatan/om/terrordadet-i-stockholm
another live reporting newspaper, with live stream of the scene
>>
Damn Mormons. At it again....
>>
>>129901
It all started when they welcomed all those refugees.
>>
>>129903
They used to just call them "mad bombers". Now they're called terrorists to fit an agenda.
>>
I have to say this is probably the first time I wasn't even a LITTLE BIT shaken by a terrorist attack in Europe. This is what you voted for, after all. My sympathies to those who still want to save themselves, the rest can perish for all I care.
>>
>>129901
Yes, I'm sure your pewpew would be very useful against a truck coming at you at full speed.
>>
>>129915
That's not what I'm arguing at all you stupid knuckle dragger
>>
These kind of attacks are becoming all too common lately. Fucking scary, man.
>>
>>129908
wrong
>>
>>129900
just say what you mean so i can tell you how wrong you are
>>
>>129916
it is though
>>
>>129923
I envy you. Such a simple minded individual
Life must be so rewarding and gratifying for you
>>
>>129924
>can't explain his point
>resorts to insults

quelle surprise
>>
>>129829
>>129904
live stream showing press conference preparations.
https://www.svd.se/just-nu-fordon-kor-bland-folk-pa-drottninggatan/om/terrordadet-i-stockholm
Anyone have a live YouTube or another stream - with English speaking media would be a plus?
>>
https://twitter.com/Existenzse
>>
>>129925
Try reading what I said. And I mean REALLY read it.
Don't just look at the word gun and jump to conclusions.
>>
It's just like my Chinese comic books
>>
>>129943
>read it again

haha no
>>
>>129959
Scared to come face to face with your idiocy I see
>>
>>129962
what are you arguing again?
>>
>>129963
Read above
>>
>>129966
read what?
>>
>>129832
Do you live in China
>>
The problem: trucks getting hijacked and used to harm people.
The solution: IMPERATOR FURIOSA LOCKS
>>
>>129967
Your mom
>>
>>129971
ok kid
remember to let me know if you ever figure out how to explain your post
>>
>>129973
You're the one who started going down this road so don't "kid" me
>>
>>129830
"Wow"
>>
>>129901

Swedes killed by terrorism in Sweden: 3

People killed by guns in America: a fuckton.
>>
>>129836
It's only Muslims doing the terrorism.
>What about three incidents where it was other people in the last 30 years?
>Don't be willfully ignorant. Like 99% terror attacks are Islam driven
>>
Are there still people trying yo pretend terrorism isn't Islamic 99% of the time

"Wow"
>>
>>130008
Yeah, and when you calculate all those people saved by terrorism in Sweden, they really got us beat.
>>
>>130008
The difference here is that it's completely possible to kick all the muslims out of sweden and that will dramatically reduce the amount of islamic terrorist attacks that occur in sweden.

The only real way to seriously reduce the US homicide rate by contrast is to radically change US culture into something completely different then what it is now.
>>
>>130055
>it's possible to kick all the muslims out of sweden

Sure buddy. Good luck with that.
>>
>>130059
No need for luck, mobilize the police, army and assorted security services and give them carte blanche to do whatever is necessary to evict the mohammedans in question.
>>
>>130022
Well, if you want to look at raw numbers of just attacks, suicide bombings, and/or deaths caused by those deemed by the US as terrorists or terrorist organizations, the Tamil Tigers has everyone beat by a mile, and while they are not religiously motivated per se (though neither are most terrorist attacks if you look at the pre-attack manifesto videos from say 9/11, and especially from the most active terrorists in the ME, in Palestine), the Tigers were almost all Hindu.

So why don't you actually look things up before talking out your ass.
>>
>>129829
Let me guess, they will find his passport in the truck he stole because shut up.

Also, it's quite interesting how a Sweden site had an article up literally 5 minutes after the attack. It's definitely not strange at all.
>>
>>129900
So what's your answer? Genocide? Deportation of all muslims? You could certainly stop the flow of immigrants but a sizable percentage of the Muslims are natural born citizens.
>>
>>130072
It's India though. You can hardly drive to work there without running over a few people.
>>
>>129836
But that's true. Islam is terrorism.
>>
>>129845
It's about time we had a conversation about common sense lorry legislation.
>>
All these posts and not one GTA joke.
>>
R.I.P. one dog.
>>
Trucks need to be stopped. When will it end? Ban them already :(
>>
I live in Stockholm and I saw the whole thing
>>
>>130069
You make it sound so easy. Aside from legal and government red tape around that (and admittedly I don't know much about Sweden), I can tell from my experience in the U.S that removing one kind of people isn't so simple. Don't act like you have the answer.
>>
>>129973
HEY! FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER I DIDN'T CALL YER FUCKING HOUSE. GET YOUR FUCKING FIGURES STRAIGHT YOU ASSHOLE MOTHERFUCKER DON'T CUSS ME MOTHERFUCKER I'LL KILL YA
>>
Is anyone really surprised anymore by these attacks?
>>
>>130188
Automate them already.
>>
>>130263
They don't have rights in other countries. Where we have problems deporting people, they do not.

The queen need only declare "muslims out" and they are gone.
>>
>>130059
This bullshit will continue until Kebab is removed. As seen in Myanmar where all crimes are committed by kebab.
>>
>>130266
lol ur a little faggot. i hope u r fucking shot and killed
>>
>>130498

new thread
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.