[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black woman ‘sick of fancy white people’ allegedly attacks couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1

File: angela-jones.jpg (159KB, 1328x882px) Image search: [Google]
angela-jones.jpg
159KB, 1328x882px
>A black New Jersey woman who said she’s “sick of fancy white people” allegedly attacked a man with a hammer and smashed his Porsche and boat at a Virginia gas station was arrested Wednesday, according to authorities and reports.

>Angela Jones, 26, of Newark is accused of beating the man from Massachusetts Tuesday as he fueled up his car at an Exxon gas station on I-95, the Essex County Sheriff’s Office said.

>The victim, identified by WTVR.com only as Bob, had stopped at the station on his way home from Florida with his wife Katherine when he was allegedly approached by a screaming Jones.

>“This lady was a couple pumps over and talking to me and yelling at somebody about having a message for her. I had no idea what she was talking about,” Bob told WTVR.com.

>“I was coming around the side of the car and next thing I know a car blocks me in. She comes out of her car gets in my face and yelling at me about some sort of message I got for her,” he said.

>The victim said that Jones eventually threatened to put a hole in his “fancy boat.”

>Jones then allegedly busted up the victim’s Porsche and his boat with the tool and spat in the face of the victim’s wife, according to Sheriff Armando Fontoura of the Essex County Sheriff’s Office.

>A sheriff from the Carolina County Sheriff’s Office in Virginia told the news outlet, “She actually took a hammer and she hit his vehicle and the boat…She actually clawed him. He took her down to the ground to prevent her from doing any more damage.”

>Jones, who is black, reportedly said she was “sick of fancy white people,” during the attack, the couple told WVTR.com.

>“I have no idea why she started going after us, but I guess she thought we were some rich people,” Bob said.

>The Carolina County Sheriff’s Office said it is investigating whether the case is a hate crime, according to the news station.

http://nypost.com/2017/04/05/black-woman-sick-of-fancy-white-people-allegedly-attacks-couple/
>>
Jelly ass racist
>>
>that pic
>woman
wew
>>
Oh good more racebait, just what /news/ needs.
>>
>>129327
>The Carolina County Sheriff’s Office said it is investigating whether the case is a hate crime
They don't need to investigate, it's obvious it is. They're just debating on if there's a way they can charge her for a hate crime without liberals going for their jobs.
>>
I'm a white guy and I'm sick of fancy white people too.
>>
>>129327
>I have no idea why she started going after us, but I guess she thought we were some rich people,” Bob said.
>Has a Porsche and a boat

I wonder why she thought that.
>>
>>129345
mr fancy pants got his comeuppance lol
>>
>upset at being stereotyped
>does something stereotypical
Noice!
>>
>>129340
That's what's in. Identity politics is the new fruit roll up of our time
>>
>>129341
There's a pretty strict legal definition that often can't be applied in cases like this, that's the issue. You have to prove it was hate related beyond a shadow of a doubt.
>>
>>129340
>racebait

Well since they're investigating this as a hate crime, /pol/tards will probably be fine with it and post only civil and relevant comments in this thread, if they bother to do so at all.

*mffh*
>>
>>129342
this, but unironically
>>
>>129340
This is a lefty-shill containment board, why are you surprised at race bait?
>>
>>129389
The bait worked on you didn't it? Just as planned.
>>
>>129364
>/pol/tards will probably be fine with it
>>129396

If only the /news/hills could be fine with it and not throw stones while whining about race bait. Maybe the /pol/tards and /news/hills could cohabitate for once.
>>
Another excellent race bait thread on a non-story worthy only of local news.
Great chance for trolls to come and stir up trouble and distract from more important issues.
>>
>>129398
Or instead you could just go back to /pol/ and never come back and then thread would stop getting derailed on /news/ and everyone would be happy.
>>
>>129409
Hello troll.

Maybe you should stop pretending to be /news/ and go back to /b/?
>>
>>129409
>Or instead you could just go back to /pol/ and never come back and then thread would stop getting derailed on /news/ and everyone would be happy.
People disagreeing with you=/= derailment.
People who don't share you beliefs =/= /pol/tards.

This board is creating a whole new breed of insufferable shit posters who violently react to anything outside of group think. New shills, news shills. /news/hills. New boss, same as the old boss.
>>
>>129340
This is probably the same fag that bitches about partisanship in every thread liberals don't like
>>
>>129342
>>129366
You're on the wrong side of history, commies.
>>
>>129340
>racebait

Are we now not allowed to discuss crimes committed by Blacks?

#OnlyWhitePeopleCrimes
>>
>>129327
>smashed his Porsche and boat
>stopped at the station on his way home from Florida

Wait a second, the guy is towing a boat (all the way from Florida to New Jersey) with a Porsche?

WTF?
>>
>>129363
we know it was..the altercation itself...proves it, admittance by suspect...
>>
>>129452
Even that's not been enough in past cases.
>>
>>129440
Porsche makes luxury SUVs, they can be fitted with a towing package
>>
>>129352
At what point did it say anything about her being upset over stereotypes?
>>
>>129438
>we
There is no "we" here.
>unironically using twitter hashtags
>>>/twitter/
>>
>>129411
>>129412
>>129425
samefag
>>
>>129470
Nope, sorry pal.
Only one is me.
Better luck next time.
>>
>>129471
>posted from my iPhone
>>
>>129469
>There is no "we" here.

Oh, so you're suggesting that this is _your_ board and we must adhere to _your_ authority on what can be discussed?

How about you fuck off to North Korea.
>>
>>129492
Fascism < Communism
>>
>>129409
Kys you fucking faggot
>>
I cannot wait for tommy sotomayor to talk about this one!
>>
>>129469
>unironic
You're a moron
>>
>>129515
Go drink bleach

>>129839
Shut the fuck up, cletus, nobody asked you.
>>
>>129340
>it's only racebait when it's black people being racist
>>
>>129469
What the fuck does that even mean?
That statement has literally no bearing on the subject at hand
>>
>>129842
You "go back to /pol/"tards are ten times more annoying than actual /pol/tards, and too phenomenally stupid to know when you're being baited.
>>
>>129496
No

Because

Eating > starving
>>
>>129914
you need reading comprehension though..
>>
>>130023
I would agree that

Being beat up by police<Starving
>>
>>130037
>People never got the shit kicked out of them by police in communist countries

I honestly don't know how you made that observation, but as the son of a man who immigrated from the former Yugoslavia, I've heard plenty of stories in the opposite.
>>
>>130057
They get beat more often in capitalist countries.
>>
>>129342
>>129366

s.m.h.
>>
>>130058
Really? The police handcuff people to radiators and just beat the shit out of them?

Cause that's what they did in Yugoslavia. Probably what they still do.

God I wish we had Slavic police in Australia, would clear up all these little cunts running rampant.
>>
>>130062
Dude America is literally the worst country in every single way

They don't even have free speech
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.