[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bloody handshake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 1

File: dirty hands.jpg (562KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
dirty hands.jpg
562KB, 980x735px
Italian senator Antonio Razzi shakes the hand of the Assad the Evil.
On the back some of the several civilian, mostly children, killed by a chemical attack made by Assad Army.
I want this picture to be spread as much as possible, but i don't know how.
Please help spread this shame.
http://www.ilpost.it/2017/04/04/foto-bombardamento-chimico-sarin-idlib-siria/
>>
I don't know anything about Antonio Razzi but that hairpiece has got to go...
>>
>>128874
kid in the top right looks like that one picture of Christian bale in the machinist
>>
>>128874
assad never did chemical attack its an invention of thr west
>>
>>128874
CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD
>>
>>128888
what kind of amateur trolling is this?
>>
>>128891
Assad is the last bastion of Arab freedom and independence in the middle east. Go suck "moderate rebel" child beheader dick.
>>
>>128893
>Assad is the last bastion of Arab freedom and independence in the middle east.
According to who,? Syrian state TV?
>>
>>128874
Assad is a son of a bitch and i fuck this motherfucker in hell >:-(
>>
>>128895
Actual Syrian people statements.
Not the fleeing raping scum. Actual Syrians.
Nice to see that the western media brainwashing is working.
>>
>>128898
>Actual Syrian people statements
You mean the protected Alawite minority which controls the country? Most of the "actual syrians" left years ago as refugees.
>>
>>128899
The Alawites already turned on Assad. Doesn't matter though because the army is still loyal to him. He's put his remaining relatives who haven't been assassinated yet in charge of everything.
>>
>>128899
The actual Syrians stood and fought for their country. The fleeing scum are just a bunch of rapists and terrorists.
> muh Alawite meme
Kek, Assad is the last bastion of secularism in the middle east. Israel and the Saudis are afraid of a strong Syria and spread false propaganda about him, just like Gadaffi.
>>
>>128901
lol
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-35941679
>In a deeply unusual move, leaders of President Bashar al-Assad's Alawite sect in Syria have released a document, obtained by the BBC, that distances themselves from his regime and outlines what kind of future they wish for the country after five years of civil war.

>The community and religious leaders say they hope to "shine a light" on the Alawites after a long period of secrecy, at what they call "an important moment" in their history.

>In the eight-page document, termed a "declaration of identity reform", the Alawites say they represent a third model "of and within Islam".

>Those behind the text say Alawites are not members of a branch of Shia Islam - as they have been described in the past by Shia clerics - and that they are committed to "the fight against sectarian strife".

>They also make clear that they adhere to "the values of equality, liberty and citizenship", and call for secularism to be the future of Syria, and a system of governance in which Islam, Christianity and all other religions are equal.

>And despite Alawites having dominated Syria's government and security services under Mr Assad and his late father Hafez for more than four decades, they stress that the legitimacy of his regime "can only be considered according to the criteria of democracy and fundamental rights".
>>
>>128908
> BBC
Another beauty.
>>
>>128910
You just don't like it because it's true.
>>
As far as he gets Russia, China & US (lately!keks), we must assume that HE is the the real "Syrian Emperor", til his last breathe. Nobody is innocent since the beginning of this war in 2011.
>>
>>128913
>BBC
>true
LOL
>>
>>128917
>Assad apologist
>Denying reality
LOL
>>
>>128898
Any reference?
>>
>>128918
> Reality
Sure thing, nice to see you believe anything the MI6 tells you. Enjoy being a puppet.
>>
>>128918
Just for you love.
>https://syriagenerals.wordpress.com/fabrication-in-bbc-panorama-saving-syrias-children/
>>
>>128927
>>What is /sg/ sings?
>If you’re familiar with /a/ sings, it’s sort of like that, but instead of singing anime openings, we’ll be singing the anthem of the Syrian Arab Republic.

Truly a reputable source
>>
>>128929
There's plenty of sources given in the article.
> Assad Hater
> Denying reality
LOL
>>
>>128930
>There's plenty of sources given in the article.

Sources for what? The article is just a review of those sources. It's an opinion piece. Your sources have nothing to do with the veracity of conclusions drawn in the article, which was clearly written by autistic virginal Syrian nationalists.
>>
>>128932
The delusion is strong with this one.
>>
This shill thread should be deleted
>>
>>128937

That's all you can say lol
>>
Can someone link me to proof that Assad did this chemical weapons attack? All I can find is proof that the rebels gassed themselves last time there was an attack like this
>>
>>128874
WTF ASSAD WAKES UP IN THE MORNING TO GAS 6 TRILLION BABIES. WAR ON RUSSIA NOW.
>>
Sure is Syrian Electronic Army in here today
>>
>>128945
>That's all you can say
Thanks for getting that stuck in my head asshole

YOU ARE NOW BREATHING MANUALLY
>>
>>128975
> Everyone who isn't brainwashed like me must be either Russian or SEA.
>>128979
Motherfucker.
>>
>>128980
>Everyone that can't get enough of Assad's cock in his mouth like me must be either CIA or duped by the CIA
You aren't fooling anyone. Stop pretending like you're on the side of logic here. Assad is a brutal tyrant who doesn't have any ally outside of Iran, and even his own country wants him gone.
>>
>>128981
> Assad is a brutal tyrant who doesn't have any ally outside of Iran, and even his own country wants him gone.
Leftist projecting at work here.
>Stop pretending like you're on the side of logic here.
But I am anon.
>>
>>128981
>Assad is a brutal tyrant
Since when

This came out of nowhere. The media acts like he's Hitler 3.0 and where's the evidence?
>>
>>128981
> Brutal tyrant
Funny last time I saw, It was the FSA using children as human shields and beheading 10 year olds.
>>
>>128987
holy shit are you serious?
4/10 really made me think
>>
>>128992
>are you kidding me?
Classic

Gullible faggot

When the news repeats talking points without ever providing evidence, you should be suspicious.
>>
>>128987
its the same jew media that supported the attack on iraq based on phony WMD claims
>>
>>129008
>>129016
Normally I'd say you're on the wrong board and to gb2/>>>/pol/ but this time it's clear you're on the wrong site and should go back to >>>/infowars/
>>
>>129023
>>>/b/bc
>>>/c/nn
>>>/b/uzzfeed
>>
>>129023
>are you kidding me????
>>
>>128874
>ITT:
>Putin likes Assad
>Trump likes Putin
>I HAVE TO LOVE ASSAD
>FAKE NEWS
>>
>>129033
No, I'm not kidding you.
>>
>>129024
This board was made for mainstream news, jackass. Read the sticky next time before you shit up the board more with your tinfoilfag sources.
>>
>>128874
>winning the war
>better gas people just to see if I can get away with it

Try again.
>>
RIDF out in force today.
>>
>>128874
Why would the Syrian government launch a chemical attack - the first one in years if we assume that they really did attack Ghouta - on an insignificant town on a front that they're ALREADY WINNING on? Why didn't they use the chemicals weeks ago, when the rebels were advancing?
There is no logical reason why they would use the gas. The explanation that they bombed a chemical weapons depot makes perfect sense.
>>
>>129288

because Guardian and uncle Shlomo told so!
>>
>>129289
Why would The Guardian lie?
>>
>BBC
>News
>Facts

Pick two.
>>
>>129301
There is literally nothing wrong with the BBC except they report about things you don't like.
>>
>>129302
Beside the fact that it's literally state news
>>
>>129304
A fair point. Touche.
>>
>>129304
It's funded by the state (UK), but on numerous occasions and in investigations there has been no evidence of being institutionally beholden to them on editorial matters. While it can be argued (and is, which is why "disclosures" accompany relevant articles) that editorial judgement will always be influenced when it comes to publishing pieces that bite at the hand that feeds you, all journalism deals with that (in private business that means, for example, Stephen Colbert jokes about how he can't make offensive jokes about Bud Light).

So if you're concerned about the reliability of a source or specific article, look up the recent reputation of the publisher ("Controversies" section on WP) and/or reporter and if they list any editorial disclosures, which any reputable publication will (and the BBC's disclosure is obviously in the title).
>>
Stay on topic I'm here because I can't find any other outlet other than RT reporting that there is no evidence to claim its Assad. I don't understand the logic behind this attack if it was him and the videos I've seen so far from cnn and AJ look fake. Am I going to hell for being skeptical and not wanting ww3? Plus, if Assad said he didn't have chemical weapons why tf would he use them now? There's way more motive for the rebels since they are losing
>>
>>129313
Considering Assad's history I don't know why anyone would take his word for anything. I mean, even if you don't trust Western governments and/or the CIA or whatever, and do or do not believe the reports of atrocities, that still doesn't give you a reason to trust Assad simply because he has been blacklisted by the West. The old "enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing doesn't work in this situation. Assad is among the worst presidents of any country anywhere and you won't find many people disputing that outside of Syria, Iran or Russia.
>>
>>129313
>why tf would he use them now?
Because yesterday Tillerson gave a spech where he said the US doesn't give a fuck what Assad does.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/04/days-after-tillerson-mouths-russian-line-on-syria-assad-uses-gas.html
>Days ago, in Ankara, U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson signaled that the U.S. had no quarrel with Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad, a man Tillerson’s predecessor compared to Adolf Hitler after he slaughtered more than 1,000 people with poison gas in 2013.

>The “longer-term status of President Assad,” Tillerson said, “will be decided by the Syrian people,” a euphemism used by Damascus, Moscow, and Tehran to indicate that he isn’t going anywhere.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.