[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sarin Gas Attack In Syria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 1

Possible Sarin gas attack in Syria;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Khan_Shaykhun_chemical_attack

Though I find it hard to believe the Syrian government would be stupid enough to do this, so their claim that they hit a rebel missile factory makes more sense to me.
>>
>>128831
>Possible

dropped.
>>
>>128831
Chemical warfare isn't anything new in the African wilderness. As long as the chemical warfare stays domestic, international powers have no say over it beyond international sanctions and inspections. Placing any additional sanctions on the country will further accelerate the problems of the country, causing even more migrants to the EU. Do your thing, America.

Sarin is treated with Atropine, produced by companies in China, USA, Germany, and UK. The UK has a few companies exporting the chemicals to make Sarin to Syria. Try to watch which pharmaceutical company's product gets sold.
>>
>>128847
Can you give an example of where to watch?
>>
>>128831
It was clearly the rebel's doing.
>>
>>128831
I wage this was a deed of the rebels.
>>
>>128999
What makes it "clear" for you?
>>
Kek
>that inflated number from Erdogan
>>
>>129001
>What makes it "clear" for you?

(Different anon here but) the Syrian government knows full well that if they were use poison gas, the global mainstream media would splash it all over the front page. There is no way the Syrian government would come out of it looking good or justified and there is no military reason why they would bother with poison gas.

Everything about this (including the requisite bombing of a "medical clinic") smells like anti-Assad propaganda.

Either there was no poison gas at all, or the rebels were mixing it up themselves when they got bombed.
>>
>>129054
good goy
>>
>>128847
test
>>
>>129097

Israel is AGAINST the Syrian government, since you've apparently forgotten.

It wouldn't surprise me if Israel had provided poison gas to the rebels and it got blown up in a air raid (possibly carried out by the Jews themselves...)
>>
>>129186
>blame jews
good goy
>>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_Weapons_Convention#Progress_of_destruction
Someone forgot to inform wikipedia that Syria doesn't have chemical weapons
>>
>>128831
>winning the war
>better gas people just to see if I can get away with it
>>
>>129222
Assad knows the US red lines are fake.
Why wouldn't he use gas again?
>>
>>129223
Why would he? I find It funny that this supposed gas attack happened just when US-Syrian relations were getting better and the Eu talks on Syria are about the happen. I sure see why he would use gas attacks and fuck up everything.
>>
>>129222
>>winning the war
What a joke.

Didn't Russia help liberate the ruins of Palmyra only to have ISIS take it back a few months later?
>>
>>129226
Nope.
> Not winning the war
- Aleppo fully liberated and functioning
- Al Raqqah in favor of Bashar.
>>
>>129227
Looks like they took Palmyra back again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-39147612

I wonder if they'll be able to hold it this time.

Even if your portrayal of Assad's near imminent victory is correct, I don't see why he wouldn't use poison to take out the last stubborn few.

He thought Trump was in Vlad's pocket I expect.
Too bad Drumpf is an even weaker leader than Obama.
He doesn't even have red lines because "muh secret plan".
>>
>>129229
see >>129225
And watch Assad's latest interview, he was skeptical about Trump but was hoping to form an alliance.
>>
>>129229
>Drumpf
here we go again with another Obongokin.
>>
>>129236
I'm sorry I couldn't resist baiting you.
Especially when what I'm saying isn't true.

>My attitude to Syria and Assad has changed very much. - Donald J. Trump

Are you even watching the news?
Please don't tell me this place is your primary news source.
>>
>>129244
>>129236
Both of you get out. Some people just want to talk about the news without your baiting shit.
>>
not sarin
>>
>>129200
You can't even meme right kike.
>>
Please somebody help me understand this:
Why autopsy for sarin gas victims was done in Turkey?
>>
>>129001
You can make chlorine gas in your own kitchen right now, and that's typically what these end up being, if that. Sarin gas would have higher casualties also, that shit is no joke.

You'll notice that all the sources are rebel based activists and there are no independent journalists left in Syria. There are assad based 'journalists' saying opposite things every time. Also, liberal media outlets tend to glorify and trust the rebels, even though they are themselves 50+ different factions with some being straight up funded by Qatar and SA, and a few even have the same political beliefs as ISIS like alzinki and alnusra which were the main factions in Aleppo.

Theres just no good information coming out of this war, there are no good guys, and the media has largely dropped the subject as things just get worse.
>>
>>129326
>call me a kike
good goy
>>
>>129349
>Why autopsy for sarin gas victims was done in Turkey?
Lower standards and expectation of standards= easier to fabricate evidence.
>>
>>129407
And Assad bombed all the hospitals near where the attack happened?
>>
>>129428
>Assad bombed all the hospitals
Come on, man. This is crazy.
All off a sudden we have another Stalin? Where did this come from?

I keep hearing of all these atrocities yet I don't see the evidence.
All day yesterday on the news i was warned of graphic and disturbing footage. I saw some kid breathing with some kind of respirator... like after an asthma attack. It wasn't that bad.

This has been going on for a while now and im still wondering what the fuck you people are flipping out about.
I guess most people hear newscasters say shit and they just believe it.
>>
>>129431
Thanks for the insight komrade.
>>
>>129453

As has been repeatedly pointed out, there is no up-side for Assad to use chemical weapons and that being the case, where did the chemical weapons come from?
>>
>>129428
>bombed all the hospitals

Where have I heard this before?...

http://www.wellaware1.com/wp-content/uploads/nursen-ny_final-2016_03_19-02_30_33-UTC.jpg
>>
>>129494

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
>>
PROOFS?
>>
>>129501
>PROOFS
Oh hello Sergei. Did you even read the OPs wikipedia article? There are verified cited sources in there.
>>
>>129358
>Theres just no good information coming out of this war, there are no good guys
What about Rojava and the YPG?
>>
>>128847
>African wildernes
>Syria

just don't ever post again about anything
>>
>>129407
it's a bordering country which also happens NOT TO BE IN A FUCKING WAR, so the infrastructure situation is a little bit better I dare assume.
>>
"HMMM, SINCE I AM WINNING THE WAR IN THIS REGION NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO PERFORM A SARIN GAS ATTACK JUST TO SEE IF I CAN GET AWAY WITH IT SINCE I ACTUALLY HAVE NO MOTIVE TO DO IT WHEN I AM, AS I PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED, BEATING REBEL FORCES IN THIS REGION" - Assad.
>>
It's not true

https://www.libertarianinstitute.org/scotthortonshow/4617-philip-giraldi-says-ic-military-doubt-assad-gas-narrative/

>Syrian airstrike against rebel warehouse
>Warehouse contained sarin gas
>Gas got out after attack
>>
Isnt sarin gas heavier than air?
I was browsing ifunny theorist accounts and it showed a snapshot of the gas rising
Could be rebels trying to gain sympathy?
(Screencap if im correct)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujv3LYVfj8o
>>
>>129431
>> All off a sudden we have another Stalin? Where did this come from?
I don't remember Stalin ordering to bomb any hospital though, but I'm pretty sure I remember something about Dresden and Hiroshima. /salt_bae.jpg
>>
>>129693
>/salt_bae.jpg
I don't know where the fuck you think you are but you need to KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>129693
>Dresden
Do it again tbh.
Stalin was no saint btw.
>>
>>129701
I know, right? Still, he wasn't as bad as he is pictured by liberal media. This is off-topic though, so let's return to the discussion of this alleged attack by the Syrian government which has already resulted in a waste of over 70 mln USD, tens of lives, and thousands of angry words.

>>129699
/Saline_lake.jpg
>>
>>128831
Maybe Russia wants to fuck up america because of WW2, but they don't want to initiate the war so they seem like the good guys who are only fighting to protect their allies, instead of bad guys who outright declare war on america because they're vengeful. But the thing is russia only allied with the syrian government so that one day they could enact their genius plan. But also america are looking for a reason to go to war with russia because they're so fucking based and just can't get enough of tearing into russia asshole. So they latched on to any opportunity to go to war with syria, but actually they knew it was the russians who planted the chemical bombs, but because they too, do not want to be bad guys, they blame the chemical attacks on the syrian government instead of russia. So now america and russia are at war again, and syria's in the middle of it because assads a cunt and also a jew, and the war that is about to start is really just a dick measuring contest. Guys, what if?
>>
>>129718
It's literally all true except the bits where any of this is planned and not just a bunch of random bumbling by blind egotistical idiots
>>
>>129493
You don't make friends with Sarin
You don't make friends with Sarin
>>
>>129722
Yeah, if we kick off another major war, it's going to be because we bungled into it, not because it was purposely sought out.
>>
>>129493
>>As has been repeatedly pointed out, there is no up-side for Assad to use chemical weapons and that being the case, where did the chemical weapons come from?
Keep in mind that it's entirely possible that Assad or one of his underlings misinterpreted how much tacit support they had from the Trump Admin, and took that as an all clear to go nuts.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/30/politics/tillerson-haley-syria-assad-turkey/

Personally unsure of how likely the Russian/Syrian government story is that this was all collateral after they blew up a rebel chemical weapons dump.
>>
After looking into it, there is a very high probability that the Syrian government did it. So enough conjecture, here is some reasoning.

We know that the Syrian government has previously used chemical weapons against rebel forces. The ones that we (Westerners) have heard mostly about is the "Ghouta Chemical Attack" which led to a US-Russian agreement to get rid of chemical weapons use in Syria. However, it was speculated that the Syrian government still had a stockpile. Since then the fact that Syria didn't disclose all their chemical weapon stockpile has been confirmed. Because after the chemical weapons agreement was brokered in 2013, there has been numerous (and by numerous I mean NUMEROUS) attacks against groups opposed by the Syrian government by way of chemical weapons after 2013, as you can see by the wiki link below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_of_chemical_weapons_in_the_Syrian_civil_war

So ultimately there are two conclusions you could make. You could believe that this time an opposition group found or created sarin (the latter requiring pretty specialized knowledge), weaponized it (requiring specialized knowledge), then decided to use it on land that they themselves control (or possibly another opposition group [i.e. ally] controls), because they had the foresight that this time the media was going to focus on this particular chemical attack, and also have the foresight to believe that this media involvement will lead to more Western power involvement, or you could believe that the Syrian government is just continuing what they have been doing for the last 6 years i.e. bombing the shit out of people with chemicals. I choose the latter, as it's higher probability.
>>
>>129546
nationalist kurd supremacists without compromise, at best they are a force for balkanization.

They are definitely one of the better factions, they mainly fight IS and have had a long history of holding peace with SAA forces to some degree. I have high hopes for them reaching some sort of peace deal once the rebels are finally squashed, but if they fight then its all fucked and thats years away anyways.

As far as information, we have US troops with the YPG so its easier to get info on that front thats a bit less obscure than that over near idlib and homs which has become a black hole of journalism.
>>
>>128831

Well, that didn’t take long…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Shayrat_strike

The United States launched 59 Tactical Tomahawk missiles into Syria, hitting Shayrat Air Base during the morning of 7 April 2017 during the ongoing Syrian Civil War. It was reported the strikes were ordered by U.S. President Donald Trump as a direct response to the Khan Shaykhun chemical attack on 4 April 2017. It was the first intentional attack by the United States military on the Ba'athist Syrian government forces during the war.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.