[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breaking: Jared Kushner Is Leaking To MSNBC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 0

http://www.newsheist.com/Articles/2017.4.4_roger_stone_kushner_msnbc/1.html

Do you believe this?

Roger Stone claimed Tuesday that Jared Kushner, senior adviser and son-in-law to President Trump, is leaking information to MSNBC in order to hurt White House chief strategist Steve Bannon.

Citing unnamed sources, the longtime Trump confidant told Infowars' Alex Jones that Kusher is sending text messages to "Morning Joe" co-host Joe Scarborough.

"The president's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, perhaps the one presidential aide who cannot be fired, is now in regular text-message communications with Joe Scarborough," Stone said. "Many of the anti-Steve Bannon stories that you see, the themes that you see on 'Morning Joe' are being dictated by Kushner."
>>
>>128623
>newsheist
Something seems fishy about this. is there any other sources reporting this?
>>
>>128623
Roger Stone claims a lot of things, like he was poisoned with polonium. I'll believe this when I see someone besides him back it up.
>>
>>128660
>like he was poisoned with polonium
He would be dead That stuff is really bad for you.

>Roger Stone: Kushner Is Leaking Intel to Scarborough

>The president’s friend and self-proclaimed “dirty trickster” alleged on InfoWars that “there is no question now sources are telling me” Kushner was texting negative information about other White House officials to the MSNBC host.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/04/roger-stone-kushner-is-leaking-intel-to-scarborough.html
>>
>>128623
>Did you believe this?

> Roger Stone claimed-
Nope.
>>
>>128665
He is 1/16th Indian
>>
>>128679
/thread
>>
>>128623
>jews
/pol/ was right again.
>>
i hope so

he wants to destroy the government

the government needs lots of reforming but i don't want it to disappear

any sane person, whether they're conservative or corporatist or nationalist or liberal, should be concerned about him holding a top position in relation to national security
>>
>>128757
Who, Kuschner?
>>
>>128758
>>128757
Isn't that Bannon and Miller's MO?
>>
>>128623
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/news-heist/
>RIGHT-CENTER BIAS
>Factual Reporting: MIXED

Not as far right as BreitBart, but just as trustworthy.
>>
>>128801
Here's a couple of useful rules of thumb that will save you checking that every time.

Anything to reported to Alex Jones from and unnamed source is worth questioning.

James Delingpole is curse upon humanity should you find him you must slay him.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/27/delingpole-president-trump-must-not-wobble-climate-change-whatever-ivanka-says/
>>
>>128623
Umm you don't leak to a famous TV host who was a former Congressman. You leak to print journalist or editor whose face, voice, location, and communications are generally unknown to the world and of no concern to any tabloid or incidental observer, and who will be blacklisted and their career ruined if they break any rules of records, vetting, and confidentiality (to the extent that they will go to jail to protect sources). Joe has a steady media or political career guaranteed regardless of the journalistic ethics he may violate -- look at any Fox host.
>>
>>128804
tldr: either Kushner is dumber and more careless than even Trump (very unlikely) or Stone is a paranoid/sycophantic backstabber pitching an obviously false accusation about his next-most-powerful colleague
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.