[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Norman Lear says Jimmie Walker dates Ann Coulter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1480088024547.jpg (85KB, 884x476px) Image search: [Google]
1480088024547.jpg
85KB, 884x476px
As part of Entertainment Weekly’s Untold Stories issue, black-ish creator Kenya Barris quizzed legendary television producer Norman lear (All in the Family, Good Times, The Jeffersons) on his television making experience. Barris and Lear have been good friends for years, with the latter even visiting the black-ish writers’ room and pitching Barris a couple of ideas. But that doesn’t mean they can’t surprise one another.

While Barris fondly reminisced about what a “phenomenon” Jimmie Walker’s character J.J. was on CBS’ Good Times, Lear let slip some serious dish.

Watch the interview above and head to PEOPLE.com/PEN for more from the People/Entertainment Weekly Network (PEN). You can also download the PEN app on Apple TV, Roku Players, Amazon Fire TV, Xumo, Chromecast, iOS, and Android devices.

“I knew that the role could make him a star,” he began. “I love him; he’s a wonderful guy, but I’ll tell you something about him that’ll astound you: He dates Ann Coulter.”

For more revelations from the past four decades of entertainment, visit ew.com/untoldstories.

Cue an astonished look from Barris. Lear goes on to share his experience of dining with the unlikely couple along with Lear’s wife, who was reluctant to sit down with the controversial conservative commentator. He added that Coulter turned out to be “a dreamy, delicious, sweet person.”

“J.J. dates Ann Coulter!” exclaimed Barris. “You couldn’t write that! That’s fantastic!”

Rumors that Walker and Coulter are a couple have persisted for years. In 2013, Coulter told HuffPost Live that Walker was the one “spreading that rumor” about their relationship and said they weren’t together. Coulter, however, confirmed the pair are close friends.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/04/03/norman-lear-jimmie-walker-dates-ann-coulter/
>>
eww, old people
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.