[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hillary Clinton Will Not Run For Public Office Again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: CxgMxOXVEAAedjQ.jpg (26KB, 420x429px) Image search: [Google]
CxgMxOXVEAAedjQ.jpg
26KB, 420x429px
Link to the story: http://www.newsheist.com/Articles/2017.4.3_Hillary_public_office_no_intention/1.html

Former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has no plans to run for office again at the moment, her daughter, Chelsea Clinton, said on Tuesday.
"I don’t think so, not right now," Clinton said in an interview with CBS "This Morning" when asked if her mother intends to run for public office again.

Chelsea Clinton noted that she has also no plans to participate in any elections.

"Right now the answer is no, but we all need to be asking ourselves that question periodically," she added.
>>
GREAT! we don't need her anymore.
>>
Democrat here. I'm okay with this. Glad we can all agree on something.
>>
>>128476
Fucking. Good.
>>
>>128476

>implying she won't be dead in 2020
>>
Was there anyone actually holding out hope? She wasn't even the best female they could have picked.
>>
>>128476
>go into the evening absolutely convinced that you will be president of the US
>the goal you've been working towards since you were a college student is about to be realized
>on the cusp of being one of the most powerful people in human history
>within a couple short hours a reality tv star joke takes it from you
Gingrich and all the republicans from the 90s get the last laugh
gotta give her credit for not committing suicide.
>>
>>128476
She's just retreated to her lair to gather strength. Come 2020 she'll have sucked enough souls to run again (if the DNC is stupid enough to let her).
>>
>>128476
Former Hilldawg here, It was fun while it lasted but we can't let this lunatic get the political chairs.
>>
This might be the only /news/ thread that everyone is in agreement with
>>
>>128670
The rumor before this story came out was that she was going to run for mayor of NYC.
>>
>>128476
Was anyone ever actually excited to vote for her anyways? Beyond the whole female president schtick did people really want her in power? I met exactly one person, in person, the entire election season that was for her but he was that weird 90s hypocrite liberal that thought blacks were just overgrown children and women only vote red if their husbands force them to.
>>
Democrat and hillary voter here.. Fucking good. Don't go away mad, baby. Just go away. Go swim in your swimming pool full of money, go write books, go become a trans-atlantic balloonist for all I care. Just stay the fuck out of the political spotlight.

>>128878
I'm 31 and more centrist than anything but I voted for her just given the shitty choices and using my brain. I was never really "excited" to because I'm an upper middle-class single male so nothing really changes for me regardless of who's in power.
>>
>>128476
Good. I'm sick of people saying she was the legitimate candidate and that she won the popular vote. NO SHE FUCKING DIDN'T! IF IT WASN'T FOR THE FACT THAT SHE FUCKED BERNIE OVER AND HAD THE SHIT RIGGED IN HER FAVOR, THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL SHE WOULD'VE GOTTEN THE NOMINATION!
>>
>>128906
Not sure if sarcasm or not, but while she did win the popular vote in the primary, its really no secret that the establishment were working in her favor such as when they gave her the debate questions beforehand, and how the media rarely even mentioned Bernie and when they did it was typically to slander him and his supporters like with that whole "Bernie bro" nonsense. The superdelegate thing was also blatantly intended to have the psychological effect of discouraging people from voting for him by making it seem like a lost cause.
>>
>>128476
>again at the moment
>At the moment
>At the moment

That's because the stupid bitch wants to run for president again
>>
>>128476
Good. She should consider not living anymore either.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.