[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan: Eleven ships containing 20 dead sailors are discovered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 0

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3336715/Mystery-ghost-fleet-washes-Japan-Eleven-ships-containing-20-dead-sailors-discovered-coast-explain.html
>>
>>1282
Godzilla, what else?
>>
>dailymail
>When starting a thread you must include the complete URL of a news article from a credible news site
>a credible news site
>dailymail
>credible
>news site
>>
>>1498
http://www.coloradonewsday.com/trending/1665-mystery-ghost-fleet-washes-up-in-japan-eleven-ships-containing-20-dead-sailors-are-discovered-off-the-coast...-and-nobody-can-explain-why.html
>>
>>1282
HI NEWS :3

Fleeing north Koreans seems like a pretty safe assumption or ayy lmao
>>
>>1498
>Le dailymail meme
You can cross reference quite a lot of the mail's stories with other news outlets and come to the same conclusion from both.

People writing off an entire newspaper because of the stigma riled up by leftist comedians is pretty retarded.
>>
>>1498
What's your problem with the daily mail? It really "is" pretty accurate and fast as hell. They also understand that people like graphics and they throw 10 pictures or so into every story. For instance, when the whole Ferguson thing busted loose, the mail had paid people there taking really good pictures and a video or two. They use Reuters, AP, SKY news, FOX, CNN..... the list just goes on. A lot of their pictures are theirs. You Brits have the oddest attitudes towards the oddest things but I still love you. SO fun to watch. Cheers!
>>
New FKMTO manga
>>
>>1958
HE HATES IT
>>
>>1955
>>1602
>mysterious city appears in the sky !!!!!1!!
>video of clouds
>dailymail
>credible
>>
>>1602
dailymail might be among the first to cover things (and have many pictures) but they aren't good, not even decent. I agree on the cross referencing however.
>>
>>1955

>pretty accurate

Well hell, that's all the proof I need to believe anything I see in a tabloid. Some moron on the internet thinks they're "pretty accurate". I've never seen such a rousing defense of credibility in journalism.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.