[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NYPost.com gets hacked, sends creepy messsages via 'NewsBlast'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: C8YBSN6V0AACya0[1].jpg (83KB, 750x823px) Image search: [Google]
C8YBSN6V0AACya0[1].jpg
83KB, 750x823px
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/326889-hacked-ny-post-sends-push-alert-on-april-fools-day-heil

>The New York Post late Saturday said it was "compromised" after sending out a series of push alert notifications that included a message reading: “Heil President Donald Trump.”

>“Hear me now, for I speak as an angel in the words of God," read another alert. “In casting truth into the darkness of your shadow, you have gravely sinned.”

>Another message appeared to be directed at the president: "Open your heart to those you do not understand and listen to all those you fear and look down upon."

>The series of nine alerts also included a lyric from Nirvana song “Come As You Are” and appeared to be signed off as “With Lucid Love, Selah.”

>The Post apologized soon after the alerts, which were sent out around 10:45 p.m. ET on April Fools Day.

>“Our push alert notification system was compromised this evening. We are working to resolve the issue. Please accept our apologies,” the Post sent in a follow-up push alert, according to The Associated Press.
>>
>>127965
They weren't hacked. It's just a false flag to make Trump supporters look like nazi hackers.
>>
>>127991
They were hacked. Its just that they paid a hacker to do it to them.
>>
>>127991
Yeah trump supporters are the ones that compare him to Hitler, sure.
>>
>>128044
Umm.. have you seen /pol/ lately? They compare him to Hitler all the time, just not unfavorably.
>>
>>128045
My post is right leaning. Not exactly a priority target for neo Nazis neck beards. But a more suited target for left wing autists.
>>
>>128045
Trump is not as good as Hitler.
>>
>>128054
>inb4 Trump's infrastructure plan calls for American Autobahns with no pansy-ass speed limits
>>
>>127965
should have been "shalom trump"
>>
>>128055
yeah, right. where is he getting the money for that? as it is, all the cuts he's proposing are going directly toward that 58billion increase in military spending. maybe if he shaves off 50 billion from that number, sure, we'd have money for autobahns. but as it is, we'd be lucky if he has enough budget for a single dirt road
>>
>>128045
damn your mind is warped. you think /pol/ is representative of Trump's support?

I guess /mlp/ is representative of Bernie.
>>
>>128145
/pol/ was the Trump campaign's equivalent of Hillary's CTR group. Who do you think spread that Russian fake news all over twitter? bot scripts? They didn't need bots when they had 200,000 17-year-old counter culture conservatives on /pol/.
>he thinks it's all in my mind
You might think so if they didn't openly brag about helping Trump win so much.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.