[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AP-NORC Poll: Most Americans want independent Russia probe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0

http://hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/3d281c11a96b4ad082fe88aa0db04305/Article_2017-04-01-US--AP%20Poll-Trump-Russia/id-fad4a0048e7b4cc7be33979ac4d77b06

>NEW YORK (AP) — A slim majority of Americans favor an independent investigation into the Trump campaign's ties with the Russian government, according to a new poll by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research that showed public views about the controversy driving congressional investigations are sharply divided along party lines.

>Amid questions swirling in Washington that have forced the resignation of one top Trump official and the scrutiny of several others, most Americans say they're at least somewhat concerned about the possibility that the Republican businessman's campaign had inappropriate contacts with the Russian government, but less than half say they're very concerned.

>More than three-quarters of Democrats favor an independent investigation into Trump's Russian ties while only one-quarter of Republicans do. Overall, 52 percent of Americans favor such a probe, while 23 percent are opposed. Another 22 percent say they neither favor nor oppose an investigation. Asked if they favor an independent investigation into the issue of Moscow's meddling in the 2016 campaign, Americans broke along similar margins.

>"Russia has always been an enemy of the United States and of democracy across the world. Our politicians have no business making secret deals with them. That's not the America I know," said John Dodd, 68, who runs a bowling alley in Big Spring, Texas. "Every day, I turn on the news and it feels like there's more to it. For our country's sake, I hope it leads to nowhere. But I am afraid it does."

>Questions about possible ties between Trump's associates and Russian officials have dogged the White House.
>>
>>127845
>A slim majority of Americans favor an independent investigation
So the majority of Americans do not want an investigation.
>>
>>127880
Somebody rode the short bus to school.
>>
>>127845

this shit is getting hilarious.

muh russia. when did the left become insane conspiracy theorists? i can't wait until trump imprisons all the fucking scum who knowingly fabricated this sort of shit. it's felonious slander, and even treason. treason carries the death penalty.
>>
>>127898
>>127898
That's really offensive.

Anyway, did you miss the polls last election?

You can assume they get the lefty side 10-15% points
>>
>>127988
If that were true in this case, your statement would still be false. Read. The. OP's. Entire. Post. Before. You. Reply. To It.
>>
>>127845
Most Americans want a lot of things. Most Americans want an independent probe of UFO evidence too but it doesn't mean it's going to happen anytime soon.
>>
>>127921
>It's only okay when Alex Jones does it

Kek
>>
>>128023
To be fair, infowars started to gain popularity when they switched from being about crazy conspiracy theories, to election coverage
>>
>>128023
Fuck off with your strawman retard
>>
I can't understand why anybody is distraught by him communicating with Russians. Isn't that part of his job? What crime is here? This has been one of the most irritating political memes of all time
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.