[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Judge to Trump: No Protection for Campaign Rally Speech Inciting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 0

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/judge-trump-no-protection-campaign-rally-speech-inciting-violence-n741731?cid=public-rss_20170402

http://theweek.com/speedreads/689879/federal-judge-rules-lawsuit-alleging-trump-incited-violence-proceed

>LOUISVILLE, Ky. — A federal judge has rejected President Donald Trump's free speech defense against a lawsuit accusing him of inciting violence against protesters at a campaign rally.

>Trump's lawyers sought to dismiss the lawsuit by three protesters who say they were roughed up by his supporters at a March 1, 2016 rally in Louisville, Kentucky. They argued that Trump didn't intend for his supporters to use force.

>Two women and a man say they were shoved and punched by audience members at Trump's command. Much of it was captured on video and widely broadcast during the campaign, showing Trump pointing at the protesters and repeating "get them out."

>Judge David J. Hale in Louisville ruled Friday that the suit against Trump, his campaign and three of his supporters can proceed. Hale found ample facts supporting allegations that the protesters' injuries were a "direct and proximate result" of Trump's actions, and noted that the Supreme Court has ruled out constitutional protections for speech that incites violence.

>"It is plausible that Trump's direction to 'get 'em out of here' advocated the use of force," the judge wrote. "It was an order, an instruction, a command."
>>
slanted headline version:
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trump-rally-violence-court-incitemet
>Judge: Trump Incited Violence Against Protesters At Kentucky Rally
>>
Commies deserves no protection from the Justice Trump will bring to the world.
>>
This will be interesting. I wonder what the ramifications are for Donald Trump if he is convicted of inciting violence.
>>
>>127842
the news gets faker and faker every day

next we'll see a revival of the urine story

hawaii gets to stop a travel ban because of their fucking economy?
"get them out of here" is advocating violence?

This is insane.
>>
>>127961
Says the local fascist.
>>
>>127986
antifa pls
>>
>>127842
>Paid protesters try to interrupt his rally.
>He tells them to fuck off.
>The people that went to his rally shove them because they're tried of liberals fucking with them constantly.
>TRUMP LITERALLY TOLD HIS NAZI FOLLOWERS TO EXECUTE THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT WERE DRAGGED OFF THE STREET INTO THE HATE SPEECH RALLY. #LOCKHIMUP #NOTMYPRESIDENT #STILLSALTY
How much more pathetic can they get?
>>
>>127842
>saying "get them out" is now hatespeech & inciting violence
'murica
>>
>>127842
They're really trying hard to blur the definition of "inciting violence" in order to include the phrase "get em out of here" as iniciting violence. Ridiculous, how low can the Left go?
>>
>>127986
Commie pls go
>>
>>128057
There is literally nothing wrong with Communism.
>>
>>128920
Except for the fact it attracts dictatorships like flies to a firing squad victim?
>>
>>128920
Enjoy being starved.
>>
>>128935
So the same as fascism.
>>
>>128948
The last time I checked jobs and prosperity were plenty under the third reich. Fascism actually turned war wracked nations into major world powers. While the only thing communism did was start bread lines and create porverty.
>>
>>128951
Right wing nationalism industrialized Latin America
>>
>>128952
I know. I'm from Latin America.
>>
>>127985
>the news gets faker and faker every day
so......the story didn't happen? some news organizations made up the whole thing? fuck off
>>
>>128948
And? People don't look upon Facism too highly these days either. You're defending a terrible form of government by saying it shares a flaw with another terrible form of government. It's not exactly an enlightening argument.
>>
Is Trump the most sued president of all time?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.