[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mike Flynn Offers to Testify in Exchange for Immunity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 1

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mike-flynn-offers-to-testify-in-exchange-for-immunity-1490912959?mod=e2tw

WASHINGTON—Mike Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, has told the Federal Bureau of Investigation and congressional officials investigating the Trump campaign’s potential ties to Russia that he is willing to be interviewed in exchange for a grant of immunity from prosecution, according to officials with knowledge of the matter.

As an adviser to Mr. Trump’s presidential campaign, and later one of Mr. Trump’s top aides in the White House, Mr. Flynn was privy to some of the most sensitive foreign-policy deliberations of the new administration and was directly involved in discussions about the possible lifting of sanctions on Russia imposed by the Obama administration.

He has made the offer to the FBI and the House and Senate intelligence committees though his lawyer but has so far found no takers, the officials said.

Mr. Flynn’s attorney, Robert Kelner, declined to comment.

It wasn’t clear if Mr. Flynn had offered to talk about specific aspects of his time working for Mr. Trump, but the fact that he was seeking immunity suggested Mr. Flynn feels he may be in legal jeopardy following his brief stint as the national security adviser, one official said.
>>
Mr. Flynn was forced to resign after acknowledging that he misled White House officials about the nature of his phone conversations with the Russian ambassador to the U.S. during the presidential transition.

Mr. Flynn’s communications with the Russian ambassador, Sergei Kislyak, have been scrutinized by the FBI, which is examining whether Trump campaign personnel colluded with Russian officials who are alleged to have interfered with the presidential election, according to current and former U.S. officials. Russia has denied the allegations.

Mr. Flynn also was paid tens of thousands of dollars by three Russian companies, including the state-sponsored media network RT, for speeches he made shortly before he became a formal adviser to Mr. Trump’s campaign, according to documents obtained by a congressional oversight committee.

Democratic lawmakers have requested a copy of the security-clearance form that Mr. Flynn was required to file before joining Mr. Trump in the White House, to see if he disclosed sources of foreign income.

And they have asked the Defense Department to investigate whether Mr. Flynn, a retired Army general, violated the Constitution’s emoluments clause by accepting money from RT, which U.S. intelligence officials say is part of a state-funded media apparatus.
>>
>>126914

>so far no takers

Does this imply that the intelligence community already has the intel they need to make a conclusion?
>>
I think a little less than half the country is in utter denial about what's going on with this developing clusterfuck around this administration's foreign business ties. It isn't even specific to Russia but includes them too.
>>
>inb4 he doesn't tell them anything worthwhile even after immunity
>>
>>126914
So I'm guessing he knows what's coming and is trying to sell out in exchange for safety?
>>
>>126950
It's a CYA move to be sure.
>>
>>126950
Flynn’s Public Offer to Testify for Immunity Suggests He May Have Nothing to Say: https://www.justsecurity.org/39426/explainer-flynns-request-immunity/
>>
>>126914
What about Flynn? There's no actual story there, other than that the inept Trump campaign panicked and gave in when they should have stood their ground. Democrats claiming that talking to an Ambassador is nefarious is them scrapping the bottom of the barrel. That's literally the man's job, talking to people.
>>
>>126962
>>126970
Wow these damage control teams are nothing if not prompt. Always ready with an excuse or apology to fill the vacuum of silence from the administration.
>>
>>126914
Here's the non-paywall version of OP's link.
https://archive.fo/3QVCY

Here's a press release from Flynn's lawyer
https://twitter.com/robkelner/status/847590575352270850

See >>126976

Everyone seems to be running with this as Flynn giving up crucial dirt on the Trump administration, when in reality his intent seems to be coming forward with information that could draw ire from the IC and other investigative bodies conducting the aforementioned "witch hunt" into alleged and still as of yet unproven Russian boogeyman narrative.
>>
>>126977
>still as of yet unproven Russian boogeyman narrative
It's hilarious to watch you people stay in denial for so long. It makes me wonder if it was ever this bad when Nixon went down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=Vj-1jB8EibY

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/national-govt--politics/russian-oligarch-responds-trump-airport-connection/CcEXuaeizkE7B3wwInYRVN/
>>
Popcorn futures just spiked overnight.

Dripski dripski dripski
>>
>>126978
>"there's more than circumstantial evidence. Trust us, would we lie?"
>"Trump's plane shared a tarmac with a Russian oligarch and he sold him a house in 2008! ZOMG"

When you're desperate for any kind of evidence, there's no such thing as the bar being set too low I guess.
>>
>mainstream media lies again
>people with a hateboner for Trump jump the gun

I'm starting to think these people are mentally ill.
>>
>>126980
>>126982
>samefagging with my head in the sand
>>
>>126984
You need help.
>>
>>126980
yeah okay Anon, they just happened to share a tarmac at three separate airports for hours during the last months of the campaign for no reason at all.

And to think this is from the same people who whined and moaned about Loretta Lynch talking to Bill Clinton about golf and grandkids.
>>
>>126992
>they just happened to share a tarmac at three tourist heavy airports catering to populous areas for "hours" (no specific time frame given) during the last months of the campaign.
FTFY

>And to think this is from the same people who whined and moaned about Loretta Lynch talking to Bill Clinton about golf and grand kids.
Well for starters, there's actually photo/video footage of Bill and Loretta standing next to each other and speaking.
You will notice there is no such evidence between Trump and Rybolovlev. OH, except of course for
>"saw a man leave on a golf cart from the oligarch’s plane during its stay"
local junior-grade news at it's best I guess.

Would a dude with his name on the side of a jet to announce his arrival, who had already been accused of Russian influence at that point, drive out of a Russian oligarch's plane in full view at a busy airport in a fucking golf cart? Was the fact that it's a "golf" cart supposed to suggest it was Trump? C'mon.

>>126984
Guess again. You should stop using phrases like "head in the sand" so much, it's a giveaway.
>>
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/17/flynn-was-paid-67g-by-russian-interests-documents-say.html
>Cummings said he has given the Trump administration, the FBI and the Defense Department until April 7 to produce documents related to Flynn's contacts with foreign nationals and any documentation of funds he received from foreign sources
He's falling on his sword for Trump. He won't tell them anything meaningful and end up getting a slap-on-the-wrist fine ironically for not disclosing his Turkish lobbying, not for taking the Russian payments for propaganda appearances. The tricky part for democrats is proving criminality on the part of Trump, Pence, Priebus, Bannon, et al. in knowing Flynn was so dirty but advancing him forward as credible.
>>
>>126996
>Well for starters, there's actually photo/video footage of Bill and Loretta standing next to each other and speaking.
Way to read the articles, dumbass. There public are flight records of the dude's plane taking off from moscow and landing in miami and las vegas and the carolinas. You can find them on the site of your choice just by looking up the tail number. I prefer flightaware myself. It doesn't take Elliot Ness and J. Edgar Hoover coming back from the dead to figure this stuff out.
>>
>>126998
>There public are flight records of the dude's plane taking off from moscow and landing in miami and las vegas and the carolina.
Yes. "Three tourist heavy airports catering to populous areas."

> It doesn't take Elliot Ness and J. Edgar Hoover coming back from the dead to figure this stuff out.
It doesn't take a basic understanding of law to realize how far that wouldn't go in any court, being as circumstantial as it is.

Lets be clear. There's no photo/video footage of them standing next to each other or speaking like there is with Bill and Loretta.
>>
>>127000
>Three tourist heavy airports catering to populous areas that a Russian Billionaire happened to park his 747 in for more than 3 hours at a time at the same time TrumpForce1 was there during the campaign.
That on top of the fact that Trump sold him a 40 million dollar mansion for 100 million dollars is more than probable cause for a grand jury.
>>
>>127001
>>127002
>>127003
Script fucking up?
>for more than 3 hours at a time at the same time TrumpForce1 was there during the campaign
Nowhere in the article does it say this, zero time frame. It says their planes were in the same airport in three separate places on three separate occasions at the same time.

>>127003
>That on top of the fact that Trump sold him a 40 million dollar mansion for 100 million dollars is more than probable cause for a grand jury.
In 2008. The mansion was torn down and the land was split into three smaller parcels. A basic real estate deal. That happened once. They had to go back 9 years to find a connection with someone he's allegedly close enough to meet with three times during his Presidential campaign.

It also mentions procuring the ruskie's travel records including hotels and limousines, but fails to mention where he stayed or if it was in proximity to anything involving Trump or his campaign.

Garbage.
>>
>>126914
UPDATE:
>"HPSCI Dems have not received an offer to testify to the committee for immunity."
https://twitter.com/jparkABC/status/847591908784435200

Maybe it's not "fake" news. Maybe they just got really excited about Flynn's press release stating he doesn't want to be "unfairly prosecuted" in a "witch hunt environment".

Maybe it's just "entertainment" news.
>>
>>127005
It's fake news, dude.
>>
>>127004
No it's in almost every other article about it from the extensive coverage you're ignoring, But I'll spare you the CNN and NYT and WaPo links you think are fake anyway.

>A basic real estate deal.
You realize that selling a parcel of land for more than twice the price is exactly what got the Clintons into trouble with Whitewater, right?
>>
>>126982
Most of then are mentally ill or Russians. By mentally ill I mean fucking stupid.
>>
>>126978

When Watergate was going down, a lot of Republicans and Conservatives initially supported Nixon. Despite that, Nixon's support from Republicans slowly bleed as Watergate continued to develop until the smoking gun tapes were released, which promptly caused a nosedive in Nixon's supporters and consequently lead to his resignation.

It took over 2 years from the initial burglary of the DNC for Nixon to resign. While Trump's involvement and knowledge of his campaign's ties to Russia at this point is speculation, his campaign staffers' involvement is quickly becoming apparent. With what we know, it's too early to tell if this will lead to an impeachment, but Nixon's experience shows that if Trump did commit an impeachable act, it will quite possibly take years for Congress to begin impeachment.
>>
>>127020
Agreed on most points, but this is unfolding so quickly compared to Watergate or Iran-Contra. Thanks to the internet, I'm not sure it would take 2 years for all the information to come out like it would have in 1973 or 87.
>>
>>126923
Of course they do. The question is, should they do anything about it? Republicans won, and they are known to increase the intelligence community's budget when they control the government. (Like now) Why should they compromise the party that consistently supports them?
>>
all fakey fake....
>>
>>127068
What's fake about it?
>>
>>126978
Holy shit. I was just talking to one of the guys that does this airport research on a chairlift at my local ski mountain. He seemed like a kook at first, but i work in data analytics and he clearly knew his shit. Small fucking world.
>>
>>127068
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYYyUFb2wCQ
>>
>>127068
I've got you.
https://youtu.be/FPYL7lf4_ro
>>
>>126914
They need to waterboard him not give him immunity.
>>
>>126948
Nothing to tell.
>>
So it turns out his lawyer was shopping around an immunity deal with The Justice Department and also separately with both House and Senate Intel Committees. No takers.
>>
>>127003
>sold him a 40 million dollar mansion for 100 million dollars
Which was originally listed by trump in 2006 at 125 million before there was ever any interest in a sale. Trump bought the property for the sole purpose of remodeling and flipping it.
>>
>>127187
>So it turns out his lawyer was shopping around an immunity deal with The Justice Department and also separately with both House and Senate Intel Committees. No takers.
I don't get it. Please explain.
>Spokespeople for both the chairman and ranking member of the House intelligence committee denied the report.
>“No, Michael Flynn has not offered to testify to [the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence] in exchange for immunity,” Jack Langer, a spokesman for House intelligence committee chairman Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), wrote in an email to The Huffington Post.
>A committee aide said committee Democrats “have not received an offer to testify to the committee for immunity.”
>>
>>127187
>>127186
Basically this -- if he can't get immunity it's because he doesn't have any kind of juice that the community doesn't think is even worth considering granting partial immunity or conditional upon the findings being actionable.

So I guess that means at least he's not lying to the investigators and making up ridiculous claims of crazy shit he may have observed. That or he's a really shitty liar (which is definitely imaginable since it's pretty much consensus that his mental state has deteriorated since being fired from the DIA 4 years ago -- he's profiled in several outlets).
>>
>>127192
I mean why the conflicting reports? What am I missing here?
The huffpo article, which references the wsj article starts off with:
>According to the report, Flynn made the offer to the FBI, the House intelligence committee and the Senate intelligence committee.

But the wsj just quotes some unnamed "sources" and "officials."
The huffpo article then goes on to quote:
>>127190
>>Spokespeople for both the chairman and ranking member of the House intelligence committee denied the report.

Or you mean the permanent select committee on intelligence is lying that there was no offer made? This all reads so sketchy.
>>
>>127190
>wrote in an email to The Huffington Post
Why do you believe this shit?
>>
>>127194
I find it more credible because they actually named a source, rather than "officials."
>>
>>127195
They didn't though. They speculated based on the WSJ report. Second hand journalism at its finest. That kind of shit is exactly why Huffpo is considered the Breitbart of the left.
>>
>>127197
My point is they contradict themselves right in their own argument, as well as contradicting the WSJ article.

puffpo:
>Spokespeople for both the chairman and ranking member of the House intelligence committee denied the report.
>“No, Michael Flynn has not offered to testify to [the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence] in exchange for immunity,” Jack Langer, a spokesman for House intelligence committee chairman Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), wrote in an email to The Huffington Post.
>A committee aide said committee Democrats “have not received an offer to testify to the committee for immunity.”

>Spokespeople for both the chairman and ranking member of the House intelligence committee
> Rep. Devin Nunes
Those are people.

These are not:
>he is willing to be interviewed in exchange for a grant of immunity from prosecution, according to officials with knowledge of the matter.
>according to officials

>He has made the offer to the FBI and the House and Senate intelligence committees through his lawyer but has so far found no takers, the officials said.
>officials said.

>the fact that he was seeking immunity suggested Mr. Flynn feels he may be in legal jeopardy following his brief stint as the national security adviser, one official said.
>one official said.

which is examining whether Trump campaign personnel colluded with Russian officials who are alleged to have interfered with the presidential election, according to current and former U.S. officials.
>according to current and former U.S. officials.
>>
>>126923
Seriously...
>>
>>126971
"If you disagree with my personal opinion you're a shill"
>>
>>127008
>>127008
>>>127004
>No it's in almost every other article about it from the extensive coverage you're ignoring, But I'll spare you the CNN and NYT and WaPo links you think are fake anyway.
"I have no evidence to provide"
>You realize that selling a parcel of land for more than twice the price is exactly what got the Clintons into trouble with Whitewater, right?
No it isn't
It's not illegal to make a profit on real estate you gimp
>>
>>127205
You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts. There is such a thing as objective truth or what really happened.
>>
>>127206
I have to agree. The left is so salty that they are conspiring to do anything to bring our man Trump down. Don't you people know that CNN, NYT, WaPo, are controlled by the same shadow govt that is trying to stop Trump from bringing back our jobs?
>>
>>127209
>There is such a thing as objective truth or what really happened.
Your so called 'Truth' is just the bullshit they are feeding you.
>>
>>127206
>I have no evidence to provide
You're ignoring what I already provided.

>It's not illegal to make a profit on real estate you gimp
No it's just there is no leftwing equivalent of judicialwatch to hound Trump about it for 15 years like they did to Bill Clinton for the same kinds of real estate deals.
>>
>>127211
Nice strawman bro
>>127209
Please explain what that has to do with your previous comments calling people shills
>>
>>127213
Yeah that's a cool opinion, kid, now run along and give Matt Drudge some more adsense revenue.
>>
>>127215
I never said the word shills. I used the term damage control, which was true.
>>
blease guise I'm serious; someone explain to me why this is news if there are no sources in any of the articles for the claim that Flynn was shopping for an immunity deal. I realize I'm thick as fuck and have been awake for almost 50 hours, but what the hell is there even to argue about here?
>>
>>127218
Yeah sure Anon they just made it up because they hate Trump. How long do you expect people to buy this shit?
>>
>>127214
"This guy sold his house, it's like whitewater all over again"
"This other guy farted in a room in Israel, holocaust 2.0"
If anything here should be illegal it's the ridiculous amount of straws you're grasping at here
>>
>>127218
This is just the sad excuse that passes for news these days.

>>127220
But they have all but said they hate Trump. The bias is blantant
>>
>>127217
With the implication they were shills
>>
>>127220
Thanks for your combative yet acutely uninformative reply, asshole.

Someone that is informed better than I or that faggot, is there a source I'm not seeing?
>>
>>126914
>>126915
All these so called Russian connections are not ‘coincidences’ but willful lies. That you defend. While ignoring the fact that there is simply not a shred of evidence of any crime by General Flynn. So just know that by defending them while trashing those with a sterling record of protecting American interests, you have clearly chosen the side of the traitors. So you have no voice or credibility here.
>>
http://original.antiwar.com/andrew-p-napolitano/2017/02/22/the-chickens-have-come-home-to-roost/

...retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn spoke to the Russian ambassador to the US in Dec via telephone. It was a benign conversation. He knew it was being monitored, as he is a former monitor of such communications. But he mistakenly thought that those who were monitoring him were patriots as he is. They were not.

They violated federal law by revealing in part what Flynn had said, and they did so in a manner to embarrass and infuriate Trump.

Why would they do this? Perhaps because they feared Flynn’s being in the White House, since he knows the power and depth of the deep state. Perhaps to send a message to Trump because he once compared American spies to Nazis. Perhaps because they believe that their judgment of the foreign dangers America faces is superior to the president’s. Perhaps because they hate and fear the outsider in the White House.

The chickens have come home to roost. In our misguided efforts to keep the country safe, we have neglected to keep it free. We have enabled a deep state to become powerful enough to control a powerful president. We have placed so much data and so much power in the hands of unelected, unaccountable, opaque spies that they can use it as they see fit – even to the point of committing federal felonies. Now some have boasted that they can manipulate and thus control the president of the United States by selectively revealing and concealing what they know about anyone, including the president himself.

This is a perilous state of affairs, brought about by the maniacal passion for surveillance spawned under George W. Bush and perfected under Barack Obama – all with utter indifference to the widespread constitutional violations and permanent destruction of personal liberties. This is not the government the Framers gave us. But it is one far more dangerous to human freedom than the one from which they seceded in 1776.
>>
>>127600
Seeking immunity literally means his lawyer thinks he can be charged with a crime.
>>
>>127740
Could also just be a ploy to discredit the investigation team with frivolous crap.
>>
related
>>127820
>>
>>127740
>Seeking immunity
This was debunked and yet is still harped. Propaganda.

There was no immunity request. His press release explained this.
>>
>>127859
Here's a clue: it's only 'debunked' if you take his word for it.
>>
>>127861
>if you take his word for it.
Makes sense, given this whole Russian witch hunt has been based on nothing but the words of anonymous sources and dredged up circumstantial evidence used as a character assassination despite it having no actual bearing on the "investigation."
>>
>>127863
What does Trump's cock taste like? What about Flynn's? Did you take it out of your mouth long enough to smell the vodka on his breath?
>>
>>126948

if you have nothing worthwhile to tell you don't get immunity. that's how immunity works. they actually make you spill the goods first.
>>
>>126962

not sure about his request for immunity = having no knowledge, but the intel committee's denial of his request could mean he didnt have anything worthwhile info to offer them.
>>
>>127868
>the intel committee's denial of his request

Just as it's extremely rare for someone to publicly announce they're seeking immunity, it's extremely rare for the prosecutor to announce they're denying immunity -- it's all done in closed-door negotiations between lawyers, with careful contracts drawn up that specify conditions that the information given turns out to be actionable.

A previous link suggested one of the only reasons for a public announcement of an immunity request is that Flynn feared for his life, but it seems the only people who would give a shit about the consequences of silencing Flynn would be US/Western officials. Russia never gives a fuck, to the extent that they basically advertise to the Western media whenever they kill a foreign whistleblower/journalist ("We poisoned him with a radioactive isotope so rare that it's only found in breeder nuclear reactors that exist in a handful of countries with extensive security!").

My theory (and obviously I'm not a scholar on Flynn or US intel or law) is that Flynn is just tinfoil-hat paranoid that gov't agents will kill him, whether it's Trump, the CIA, Russia, or all three. It is well-known that Flynn's mental state has been deteriorating in some sense since at least 2010 shortly before he was fired from heading the NIA for blatantly careless mismanagement (see various profiles in WaPo, Time, etc. that followed his RNC speech). It is also a possibility -- and would also not surprise me -- that he believes he has some bombshell intelligence that is worthy of immunity but is actually mostly embellished by his imagination, something that was immediately obvious to investigators.

It's all speculation at this point of course as to why this request was public, but I am right now 99% on the theory that Flynn is currently between 3 and 8 on the batshit spectrum regardless.
>>
>>127904
How in the fuck is it homophobia to ask what someone's cock tastes like? That's like the opposite of homophobia actually.
>>
>>127929
because you're using cock sucking as a pejorative, dumbass
>>
>>126948
Prosecutors don't offer/grant immunity without information deemed worthy or substantial in pursuing in a case. If it were that easy, nobody that was offered immunity would tell the truth and/or anything worthwhile.

The average Trump supporter, everybody.
>>
>>127903
This is creepy, you sound just like the other guy. How did you find this website?
>>
>>127935
How so?
>>
>>127220
>Yeah sure Anon they just made it up because they hate Trump

Well after they made a peepee document in notepad I wouldn't be surprised
>>
>>128919
Of course you wouldn't be surprised. You actually buy into the shit Trump says so why wouldn't you believe that too?
>>
>>127935
So what? Stop being a sensitive faggot.
>>
>>128921
Why are you so mad? Please tell me what shit I "buy into" from trump?
>>
>>128921
>says this while believing a document made by buzzfeed
>>
>>128933
What would I have to be mad about? Trump and his cronies are the ones in full damage control mode, not I.
>>128946
>he thinks Buzzfeed made it up
No wonder you have no idea what's going on in the world.
>>
>>128977
>Buzzfeed is a valid news source

LOL
>>
>>129022
Valid or not, my point was that they didn't make up the trump dossier, and you know that too.
>>
left vs. right mentality is destroying critical thought
we have no reason to care that this guy was talking to Russians, but they're acting so suspicious enough that I'm getting a feeling there's something minor but still dubious being covered up
>>
>>129234
I both love and hate that dossier.

It contains so much that is obviously little more than hearsay.
Perfect for team Trump to laugh off as patently ridiculous

What it contains mostly it seems is the lies that Russia would have people believe.

Of course it's all mixed up with enough genuine facts to lend the whole thing enough plausibility to be worth reporting, even if many of real facts are unremarkable.
What I would love to know is which genuine secret detail did it contained that cost this guy his life.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4166610/Kremlin-covered-murder-former-KGB-chief.html

Maybe it was just the fact he has talking without reporting it to the Kremlin.
The dossier could contain no real important secrets, or it could contain many, but there is very little way to know.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
>>
>>129240
>What it contains mostly it seems is the lies that Russia would have people believe.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.

Just given historic precedent and his character, Trump paying a prostitute to pee in front of him in a hotel room isn't surprising.

And Russians spying on someone they think might be useful to them on their visit to Russia isn't surprising.

That being said, someone paying a prostitute to pee isn't that much of a concern to me. Heck, Trump can have a 21 prostitute peeing salute whenever he appears on national TV for all I care; I just wish he was competent in all other matters of faithfully executing the charges of his office.
>>
>>129284
It's more likely that the pee allegations were put in there on purpose as a poison pill to distract from the pages and pages of allegations that have nothing to do with prostitutes or hotels. Like the business relationships with Oleg Deripaska, just for one.
>>
>>129239
>we have no reason to care

You're right, WE who have as yet no access to the tapped embassy lines and the full scope of intel gathered over the past two years of investigations into Russian interest in directly influencing US politics have had no *specific* reason to care. However US Intel and now oversight in other branches have made a clear and explicit that the evidence and cause for concern is "more than circumstantial," to quote rep. Adam Schiff.

That's the thing to keep in mind -- for all the leaks within the WH, the rest of gov't has remained as relatively tight as usual, and so we haven't seen some of the key stuff, like what's been said on the Russian end (which as you'd expect is bugged and monitored up the wazoo, but the intel on which is kept tight from public release because international relations).
>>
>>126970
>5 rubles have been deposited into your account
>>
>>129305
>to quote rep. Adam Schiff
Ya know, despite your "past two years", I was right along with you until that.
>>
>>129234
>they didn't make up the trump dossier

Any proof of this?
>>
>>129854
Christopher Steele compiled the dossier, Anon.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/british-mi6-spook-who-compiled-9606509
>>
>>126948
Exactly why they wont take his offer
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.