[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horror in Stourbridge as a family has been knife attacked in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: horror.jpg (105KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
horror.jpg
105KB, 634x423px
A mother, father, and son have been attacked in their home in the U.K. by a man, who police believe was living at the house but not related to the victims. The mother and son have died, the father remains in hospital with knife wounds to his back and chest. West Midlands Police say the man in his 20's has been arrested in connection with the assailment.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-39444935
>>
>>126776
Meanwhile, in America...
http://ktla.com/2017/03/28/three-teens-shot-dead-after-breaking-into-oklahoma-residence/
>Suspected Getaway Driver Faces Murder Charges After 3 Teen Burglars Shot Dead by Oklahoma Resident: Authorities
>>
>>126776
10$ on some 15-year old achmed with a full beard.
>>
>>126776
I used to live in that town. Probably about 2 miles from that road.

>>126789
There's a large Asian community in the town just over, but it doubt it. Probably some deadbeat white pikey scumbag. Probably was dealing coke and mdma out of his friends parents house, got found out, threatened with police, stabstabstab.
Also, AMA I guess.
>>
>>126776
SAVE A LAHFE

BIN THAT KNAHFE
>>
>>126789
>this
>>
>>126826
Asian or "Asian"?
>>
>>126826
>AMA I guess
Why are you such a cuck? Why do you reflexively defend brown people and demonize whites?
>>
>>126778

>>getaway driver 21 year old woman named Elizabeth Rodriguez
>>Rodriguez

She has to go back
>>
>>126844
Here's a thought experiment. Say I tell you if a guy gets killed in Chicago, without knowing any circumstances behind the guy's death, what do you think the race of the attacker is? If you're logical, you'll say probably black.

Now, we have a case here in a town where there's a large amount of whites who do drugs, more than blacks, and the nature of the case lends itself to believe drugs were involved. Use Occam's razor, dude, I'm sure you can think up some crazy scenario where ISIS sent the kid to that house to impregnate the white wimmen and erode British culture in favor of degeneracy but it's easier for most people to put the blame on the most likely suspect, who's probably white.
>>
>>126844
>demonize whites

What are you even talking about? One anon said it would be an Asian male, I said it's probably a white male because of location.

>>126843
West Asian

Also just found out my mother knew and went to school with the father.
>>
>>126776
Ban assault knives
>>
>>127037
they've already done that in the uk
https://www.gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives
>The maximum penalty for an adult carrying a knife is 4 years in prison and an unlimited fine.
>You’ll get a prison sentence if you’re convicted of carrying a knife more than once.
>>
>>126826
>Also, AMA I guess.
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>127032
How is it a thought experiment if you provide the answer you want?
>>
>>127038
>an unlimited fine

t. monstrous abomination of the law
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.