[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump Calls for Investigation into the Clintons’ Russian Ties

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: russia-640x480.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
russia-640x480.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/28/trump-calls-for-investigation-into-the-clintons-russian-ties/

>President Donald Trump took to Twitter Monday evening and asked why aren’t congressional lawmakers probing the various deals, transactions, and connections former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have to Russia.

>“Why isn’t the House Intelligence Committee looking into the Bill & Hillary deal that allowed big Uranium to go to Russia, Russian speech,” read Trump’s first tweet, which was followed by, “…money to Bill, the Hillary Russian “reset,” praise of Russia by Hillary, or Podesta Russian Company. Trump Russia story is a hoax. #MAGA!”

>Trump’s assertion that then-Secretary of State Clinton “allowed big Uranium to go to Russia” and Bill Clinton’s high-dollar “Russian speech” were allegations first reported by The New York Times (NYT) and based on research from the NYT bestseller Clinton Cash, authored by Breitbart News Editor-at-Large Peter Schweizer.

>The facts found in Clinton Cash, reported by the NYT, and deemed accurate by establishment media reveal how Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of State coincided with the influx of tens of millions of dollars from foreign sources into the Clinton Foundation which resulted in favorable actions for Russia’s government.

Even after the Left's humiliation last fall, Trump is still going after that bitch. Love it
>>
>breitbart
……………………………………..________
………………………………,.-’”……………….“~.,
………………………..,.-”……………………………..”-.,
…………………….,/………………………………………..”:,
…………………,?………………………………………………\,
………………./…………………………………………………..,}
……………../………………………………………………,:`^`..}
……………/……………………………………………,:”………/
…………..?…..__…………………………………..:`………../
…………./__.(…..”~-,_…………………………,:`………./
………../(_….”~,_……..”~,_………………..,:`…….._/
……….{.._$;_……”=,_…….”-,_…….,.-~-,},.~”;/….}
………..((…..*~_…….”=-._……”;,,./`…./”…………../
………….\`~,……”~.,………………..`…..}…………../
…………(….`=-,,…….`……………………(……;_,,-”
…………/.`~,……`-………………………….\……/\
………….\`~.*-,……………………………….|,./…..\,_
,,_……….}.>-._\……………………………..|………..`=~-,
…..`=~-,_\_……`\,……………………………\……………….-,
……………….`=~-,,.\,………………………….\……………….-,
…………………………..`:,,………………………`\…………._-,
……………………………….`=-,……………….,%`>–==“
…………………………………._\……….._,-%…….`\
……………………………..,<`.._|_,-&“…………….`
>>
>>126284
problem? BT is the news of the future. we'll control the narrative, we'll decide the truth, not the liberal msm
>>
Trump, like all of his Trumpkins, can't seem to do anything but yell, "But the Clintons!" Even though she lost the election and is out of the spotlight.

Sad!
>>
>>126312
>breitbart

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▀█░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░██░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██░░░░██░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄███▄░░░██░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█░▀█░░██░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄█▀▀▀░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░█░░▄▀░░░░░░░▄▄█░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀██▄▄░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄▄██▄▀▀░░░░░█▀░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▄█░░░░░▄█▀▄█░▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░██▀░░░░░░░░▄██░░░░░░▄▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
█▀▀░░░░░░▄█▀▄░▀▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░
█░░░░░▄▄▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░
░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>>
>>126283
>He legitimately doesn't see the difference between being the president of the United States and being a politician
>Continuing to open this can of worms further, when one of his cabinet members has the highest honor a foreigner can get from Russia, as well as one of the biggest deals.
>Trump argues and deflects the same way his dronies do
>But Hillary
>But Obama

Top kek. All while he jumps to take credit for deals that have been in the works for the past 2+ years. Say it with me, MAN CHILD.
>>
>>126283
God I fucking hate the new power block even more than the old one.
>>
American Revolutionary War!

The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!

American Revolutionary War!
>>
>>126283
Better to investigation with Clinton-Soros ties.
>>
>>126283
Trump is such a fucking moron. He's so obviously corrupt and is dancing around doing the most obvious deflections so that people pay more attention to his made up bullshit than his legit ties to Russia. I hope he gets more years in federal prison for delaying the investigation when the intelligence community comes down on him.
>>
>>126312

>we'll decide the truth

I'm a right winger, you are a disturbed fantasist, keep your comedy shit on /b/ or pol/.
>>
>>126460
Do you have evidence of Trump's ties to Russia? I am tired of this new wave of McCarthyism being pushed by both parties.

Hell, this is worse then McCarthy, at least he had evidence of communist ties in the state department.
>>
>>126498
More evidence, at least, than average /pol/-tier conspiracies like Pizzagate. Too many lies under oath, too many shady connections, too much deflection and denial.
>>
>>126501
Your evidence is as circumstantial as that of the conspiracy theories you ridicule. I want direct evidence of collusion with Russia that is unambiguous.
>>
Chuch of Kek was the ppl who put DT into office
>>
>>126503
Not him, but let's not pretend we're all dense as fuck here. Does the behavior or rhetoric of he and his administration, really come off as not guilty to you? I just want some equal public criticism. If any other politician were to deflect this much, dance around it, try to use the old "it's not me, it's you lol" argument, would we be saying these same things?

How about Nunes fucking up twice now and admitting he's spilled information to the administration he's supposed to be privately investigating? Clearly trying to botch the whole thing to to point of no credibility, but they couldn't even get the idiot that isn't blatant.

I just want people to take off the MAGA blinders and think critically and logically for 2 seconds. He's a fucking big business man hiring bankers and rich people to his cabinet. Why in the fucking world is he supposed to be the least sketchy political figure again??
>>
>>126283
Trump's little deflection game is not gonna work with FBI agents and prosecutors.
>>
>>126505
I agree for the most part. I never meant to imply that his administration is not doing anything shady. I just get really tired of the anti Russian rhetoric I hear being casually thrown around when there is no concrete evidence for it.
>>
>>126508
it's classic deflection-deflection tactic, it will work
>>
>>126312
>le we are the future meme

Sounds like someone needs to get shot.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.