[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rachel Dolezal: I was ‘too black' for my husband

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1482211297246.jpg (47KB, 473x357px) Image search: [Google]
1482211297246.jpg
47KB, 473x357px
Rachel Dolezal paints a dark picture of her childhood in her new memoir, In Full Color: Finding My Place in a Black and White World.

In the book, she says her brother molested her as a child, her family forced her to eat her own vomit and she wore clothing made of dog fur.

She talks about her desire to be black at a young age.

I would pretend to be a dark-skinned princess in the Sahara Desert or one of the Bantu women living in the Congo … imagining I was a different person living in a different place was one of the few ways … that I could escape the oppressive environment I was raised in.

She would rub mud on her hands, arms, feet and legs, she writes.

As she grew older, she didn't correct those who thought she was black. In fact, she embraced it. She tanned and braided her hair.

Her first marriage to an African American man was rough because Dolezal writes she was "too black" for him.

During a television interview in November 2015, Dolezal acknowledged being born to white parents, but also said she identifies as black. Amid the controversy of her racial identity she stepped down as president of the Spokane, Wash., branch of the NAACP.

Last year, Dolezal legally changed her name to Nkechi Amare Diallo, a West African way of saying "gift from the gods," to help with job searches but continues to use Dolezal for her public persona AP reports.

In February, Dolezal said she was on food stamps because she's been unable to find work.

Dolezal said in a release she wrote the book to advance the conversation about race and to set the record straight about her life.

I wish Americans understood that race is a social construct, even if we don't want it to be, she said in the release. The system of racial classification is fiction, and we need to thoughtfully evaluate whether perpetuating it rigidly or allowing fluidity across the spectrum best supports human rights and social justice.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/rachel-dolezal-i-was-too-black-for-my-husband/425333658
>>
>>125109
Not news.
>>
>>125113
Have some entertainment instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B63ahmTAesM
>>
>>125109
So tell me....
... was she blackface all this time?
>>
wow. thats kind of fucked up. no wonder shes such a crazy adult. no one should have to endure that shit as a child.

i love how pol/news will play mental gymnastics to empathize with white kids who guns down praying muslims in Quebec.

but someone who had to endure ACTUAL child abuse of insane proportions is all a giant joke because DAE LE TRANSRACIAL??? xD xD
>>
>>125162
It's obviously made up.

She's crazy and craves attention, that's all. That being said I do empathize with her. Being crazy must be demanding.
>>
>>125162
Or maybe she's a deranged liar.
>>
>>125162
Yeah dude i think your investing too hard in this gashes credibility. I bet you believe OJ didnt do it either.
>>
>>125164
>>125165
>>125175
I've been noticing these types of posts more frequently.
>"it's a lie if it doesn't fit into my worldview."

fuck off psy-ops
>>
>>125177
>forced to eat her own vomit and wore clothes made of dog fug
>she doesn't have to substantiate her claims at all
yeah fuck right off
>>
>>125179
>wore clothes made of dog fug
Yeah, this really trips the bullshit alarms.
And I'm willing t bet that the dude left her because she was fucking nuts, not because she was "too black".
>>
>>125181
Probably left her because he knew she was white but acted black. He's seen her nips and vagina he knew her color.
>>
>>125164
>>125177
/pol/ has been doing this forever.

1.) Do I like it?
If yes - it is real. If no - It is fake.
>>
Why is this newsworthy again? This is some TMZ tier gossip shit.
>>
>>125109
>dark picture
Pun intended?
>>
>>125177
>>"it's a lie if it doesn't fit into my worldview."fuck off psy-ops
Now all pol is like that.
I moved from /pol/ to /news/ because at least here I can still find some meaningful contributions.

I didn't mind the trolling, mind me. But it had become so hard to have a decent thread with people debating ideas and facts.

Now it's all a big:
>whatever you say, I'll take a response off the shelf...
>>
>>125184
its actually highly relevant in the social aspect of society, particularly in these days of BLM and solidarity idealism. Its all a part of the destruction of the white race. This bitch has got an agenda shes working to realize.

It does belong on /pol/, but its fairly important.
>>
Lying bitch is old news.
Not sure who the fuck would marry or stay married to that crazy ho.
>>
>>125177
You would believe the word of a white woman who pretends to be black

you're a FUCKING moron
>>
>>125113
>Not news
The article is pure comedy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.