[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Westminster attack: Suspect was British born known to authorities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: 4chan.jpg (137KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
137KB, 992x558px
http://news.sky.com/story/seven-arrested-in-raids-in-birmingham-and-london-linked-to-westminster-attack-10811141

Westminster attack: Suspect was British born known to authorities

Well, shit. Maybe he wasn't a Muslim for once. Bloody hell.
>>
Seriously, does anyone know if the attacker was even religious?

I mean, nobody used any guns in the attack, so him being a British citizen makes sense.
>>
The police already said they expect an Islamic background. He was inspired by global djihad yadda yadda.
>>
Supposedly the guy was attacking someone name Aysha, who was an apostate of Islam, and the penalty for leaving Islam is death. Well then.
>>
>>124413
Aysha Frade, who worked at DLD College London, close to Westminster Bridge, also died in the attack.
She was a British national whose mother was Spanish, the Spanish foreign ministry said.
Ms Frade lived in London with her two young daughters and husband, according to Spanish media reports.
Her father was of Cypriot origin, while her mother was from the Galician town of Betanzos, where her two sisters run an English school, theVoz de Galicia reports.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39363933

Haven't read anything about her being Muslim or being specifically targeted.
>>
Slight change of subject:

Did you all notice that all the Brits just calmly returned to their jobs not giving a single crap about anything?

Keep Calm and Carry On, indeed.
>>
>>124418
In which firstworld country would it be different?
>>
>AnimeGirlWithInterrogationMarks.jpg

Why do people keep looking for the Muslim card?
>>
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/4chan-post-london-attack-predicts-westminster-terror-incident-a7644386.html
>>
>>124426
Because /pol/ has nothing else to do but throw tantrums about sandniggers
>>
>>124426
Easier to put the blame on a foreign religion than their own internal troubles.
>>
>>124426
Because islam is the most probable cause of terrorist attacks. By the way they desperately announce that he was "born in Britain" they try to keep people calm. But let's wait a few more hours/days for the Islam confirmation.
>>
>>124436
Is one dude going on a rampage terrorism?
>>
>>124437
You will see.
>>
>>124438
Is it though? What would you call terrorism?
>>
>>124439
Rampages in the name of a barbaric ideology?
>>
>>124442
Most people, dictionaries included say that it's to achieve political goals, if terrorism was simply killing in the name of a barbaric ideology then it would include honor killings, the crusades, pretty much any religious violence
>>
>>124439
An act of violence that causes mass terror. It could have political, religious, or even racial motivations if it makes a whole culture of people change how they live for a chance of not being killed at any given time.
>>
Am I the only asshole who read the BBC article this morning claiming isis took credit?
>>
>>124418
>Keep Calm and Carry On, indeed.
that is the most bullshit strategy of all. The whole "sticks and stones" shit doesn't even work in school.
You can be the nerdiest wimpy kid around getting bullied. Ignoring a bully doesn't work, they bully the kid because they want attention and they know the silent treatment is broken by just upping their game. The nerdy kid breaks, the bully vindicates his efforts. If the nerdy kid was to simply learn how to stand up for himself and kicked the bully in the balls or injured him with a chair, the bully now knows his victim has some fight in him. Is he worth pestering anymore if he's likely to be a problem for you?

Same thing with a herd of wildebeest in a field of grass. The lion kill some of them, the wildebeest wait until the lions are gone and go back to grazing, mind their own business. The lion ia still around waiting to strike again. If the herd somehow trampled the lion to death instead of tried to run away, the lion wouldn't be a problem anymore. They could graze in peace without being harmed again.

If that guy had not been shot and simply been allowed to walk away because "keep strong and carry on" is apparently the best way of way to showing him that we're not "cowed", then he just comes back more emboldened than before. Pacifism is not a currency they deal in. Might makes right in conflict.
>>
>>124457
isis takes credit for anything they think makes them look big and scary. note how they released videos or commanded attacks more frequently and/or only when they suffer local setbacks. They did all the fancy slow mo and murder vids at the height of their popularity but slowed it down once they got their brand name to a particular level of notoriety. But then once people started fighting and pushing them back they went back to upping the frequency and severity of their videos to try and perpetuate the idea they were still untouchable.

But they havn't had anything come out recently even though they're just about finished in iraq. I imagine their video making capacity has been crippled so they now just tell people to run foreigners over in cities halfway across the world
>>
>>124453
So the crusades were terrorism now? You've redefined a large wodge of religious violence as terrorism now. And now the anchorage paintball attacks are too. No, terrorism is politically motivated and independent of the outcome on the rest of the population
>>
>>124466
Any attack on an enemy nation is essentially against its government. So practically any attack nowadays is terrorism.
>>
>>124459
I know it doesn't work, I was just saying that to show nobody actually cared about them.

Then again, I've had school bullies send me to the hospital before, so I sort of see your point.

I think you thought I was making a point I didn't intend to make.
>>
>>124418
The alternative being what?
crying like a child, asking for a safe space and asking for sick days off work.
it wasnt america ffs
>>
Is took responsibility for this today
>>
>>124409
Yeah, he was ISIS
>>
>>124408
Nah, IS took responsibility
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-39363297
>The so-called Islamic State group has said it was behind the attack.
Move along, nothing exciting. Just an average day in the UK, wake me up when it's a white man next time.
>>
>>124426

you can't be this fucking retarded
>>
Allegedly, this is the attacker. I can't begin to imagine what his motivation was...

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/izzadeen-terror-attack-london/
>>
>>124501
Could've been a white convert
>>
>>124523
Update: not him. This guy is already in prison, no doubt continuing his sermons.
>>
>>124468
You're grasping, distorting the meaning of terrorism so that you can include the acts of lone nutters in your warped worldview of free nations vs terrorists
>>
>>124499
>>124500
>>124501
isis taking responsibility is pretty much a meme at this point, the guys who are actually isis proudly announce it to the world, isis has taken responsibilty for acts in the past where the perpetrators have left recordings detailing their motivations which do not include working for the Islamic state
>>
>>124588
he attacked parliament
>>
>>124408
if your paretns are jihads, and give birth to you and raise you as a jihad

you arn't british , you are a fucking jihad
>>
>>124409
seeing how he had an islamic beard and hat - yes>>124590
h
>>
>>124600
good. that corrupt shithole should be burned to the ground.
>>
>>124418
>Keep Calm and Carry On

This actual phrase is basterdized beyond belief now. Its become a pathetic parody meme

"keep calm and _____! lolol!"

Its actual meaning isnt that of apathy but of silent resistance to nazi occupation by acting normal and then going home and planning an attack on a Nazi administration building.

Its also suppose to evoke a feeling of controlled violence, not in a way of showing restraint for ones enemies,but thinking rationally before you shoot a fucker in the back of the head with a farmers shotgun. (as in, dont pussy out after the fact and book it if you can steal his sidearm/rifle/even uniform for later engagements..)

Now people misconstrue it as simply be apathetic and brush things off like this anon said >>124459

Honestly the saying should be:
'Get Mad and Do Something'
these days, because people are so dense/subconciously cowardly.
>>
>>124408
>Perpetrator Khalid Masood

>h-he was b-british born guys he was an asian not a muslim towelhead i-i swear!
>>
So if it were just another random muslim deciding to be violent and target civilians, how would that be better? And how would that make it not terrorism?
>>
>>124658
"Parliament is corrupt, better go kill some civilians"
Kill yourself instead faggot
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.