[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia during election

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 250816hillary.jpg (62KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
250816hillary.jpg
62KB, 800x420px
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39321888

>There is no evidence so far that President Donald Trump's campaign team colluded with Russia during the 2016 US election, a top lawmaker says.

>Devin Nunes, head of the House of Representatives intelligence committee, made the remark on Fox News. On Monday, FBI Director James Comey will testify before the committee.

>The US intelligence community believes alleged Russian hacking during the presidential election was done to help Mr Trump defeat Hillary Clinton.

>Mr Trump has branded suggestions that he or associates on his campaign had contact with Russian intelligence as "fake news".

So where do libtards run to next?
>>
>>123455
>So where do libtards run to next?

The Mercers and the Kochs; two can play that game in terms if corporate meddling.
>>
I don't get all the fake stories/ad hominems about Trump being thrown around. His policies provide enough anti-Trump ammunition on their own.
>>
I think Putin was just backing him voluntarily. There's no laws against that, is there?
>>
>>123463
There isn't, but it should always be concerning when a long term rival nation backs a particular candidate.
>>
>>123465
Pretty basic reasons Russia prefers Trump over Hillary. She was stoking the fires of war with them while Trump was saying maybe we should talk shit out. Really a no-brainer unless you also want to go to war or another cold war.
>>
>>123465

>rival

Why is Russia a rival to America? I don't get it.

China, more than anything, is a bigger fucking threat to the USA.
>>
>>123474
They want more influence in Europe, which means less influence for us. The pie is only so big. And yeah china is a bigger rival, doesn't mean russian isn't one too.
>>
>>123475

In that case, could you, China and Russia just relocate to Mars and duke it out there? Living in the zone where you two continually fuck up shit for common people isn't pleasant.
>>
>>123474
They've been a rival for longer than you've been alive probably. Did you think China was funding all those proxy wars for the last 30 years? That was the US and Russia.
>>
>>123474
China is a huge trading partner and willing to play nice on most things. Russia isn't.
>>
>>123480
Isn't that lucky? If we were foes, they'd actually pose a threat
>>
>>123480
and people say nixon was a bad guy...
>>
>>123474
Agreed. The EU and global liberalism is the US's chief enemies in this world, and I believe that the next global war will see us and Russia annihilating the European populace and destroying Germany once and for all. Then we and Putin can define the global order and turn back civilization to a time before when liberalism began corrupting it.
>>
>>123487
Are that obsessed with the destruction of liberalism? Because that would lead to a global dictatorship.

Why won't you slow it down a bit? Just stick to culture warfare between natives and foriegners, or how parents should teach their kids not to be degenerates.
>>
Really quote Willy Wonka and act like it is evidence vegetables are unhealthy.
>>
>>123455
>>Devin Nunes, head of the House of Representatives intelligence committee, made the remark on Fox News.
Zero times zero = ZERO
I'm glad /news/ doesn't allow image responses, because I couldn't decide between "strawman.jpg" and "movingthegoalposts.jpg".
There's a TON of circumstantial evidence suggesting his people were colluding with Russia, but even if they weren't, now could anyone with aspirations of restoring the Soviet Union not LOVE the new administration filled with mongs that have sworn to dismantle the US federal government?

Bannon, DeVos and Pruitt declared themselves the enemies of the US government long before Trump won.
Putin couldn't have hurt America more if he had been pulling Trump's strings all along.
>>
>>123472
>Trump was saying maybe we should talk shit out.
I must have missed that part of the campaign.
All I remember is Trump saying he'd send American troops to Syria to serve Russian interests there.
(oops, I meant "fight isis")
>>
>>123475
>And yeah china is a bigger rival, doesn't mean russian isn't one too.
China hasn't really shown an interest in conquering Europe, so there's that too.
>>
>>123476
>could you, China and Russia just relocate to Mars and duke it out there?
>implying the US isn't sticking their dicks in everything to keep the Russians from conquering half (or all) of Europe again.
YOU'RE WELCOME, BTW
>>
>>123529
>complains about moving goalposts
>moves goalposts to equate actual evidence of active collusion between the president to circumstantial evidence that people in the administration are antifederalists
>>
>>123472
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>123530
Better than Iraq war 2: CIA electric boogaloo, you fucking retard.
>>
>>123475
>influence in europe
yuropoor already sink their money in the murica economy. They cant get out without being assblasted. The only thing left for russian are east asian shitholes who are rejecting chinks due to politics but most of them are already american allies anyway.
>>
>>123463
Yes there is you treasonous cunt.
>>
>>123455
>"""liberal""" progressives
Crawling back into their holes, hiding behind faux-tolerance and openness since their victory wasn't as completely in their grasp as they had thought. The stark realization that without tolerance (that they're conspicuously lacking), they'll be consumed, is firmly in their minds. So, back to the staples of (race, gender, sexuality)-baiting, abusing the bureaucratic juggernaut nightmare they've created, and agitprop.

Trump is still a shifty bastard and there's little reason to trust him. This isn't so much a victory if the GOP continues to be the band of effete, mercurial faggots they've been in the past.
>>
>>123455
> a top lawmaker says.
Oh look, it's a Republican coverup attempt on Fox News.

Trump's top national security adviser Flynn will go to jail, and possibly others. He clearly broke the law by accepting Russian money and colluding with them.
>>
>>123487
We've always been at war with Oceania.

We've always been at war with Eurasia.
>>
>>123552
For Hillary instigating Russia
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zone-third-debate_us_58084280e4b0180a36e91a53
>“A no-fly zone can save lives and hasten the end of the conflict,” she said.

If you want evidence that Trump supports Russia, I'll give one example because it's stupidly obvious he sucks Putin cock.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-putin-idUSKBN15C0SK
>"The presidents spoke in favor of setting up genuine coordination between Russian and American actions with the aim of destroying Islamic State and other terrorist groups in Syria," the Kremlin said.
>>
>>123546
>>complains about moving goalposts
Nobody ever said Trump himself colluded with Russia, just that Putin wanted a Trump victory, and broke US law to help Trump win.

Declaring Trump ignorant is hardly news.
My point about how anti-American the Trump team just explains (part of) Putin's motivation.

And no, the people I listed aren't just "anti-federlist". DeVos, for instance is opposed to K-12 public education, ant that's a state or county level issue.
>>
>>123617
Oh wow, a reasonable post. I haven't seen one of those in a while.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.