[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woman killed husband over burned casserole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1472198875405.jpg (43KB, 940x705px) Image search: [Google]
1472198875405.jpg
43KB, 940x705px
PITTSBURGH — A woman accused of fatally shooting her husband after an argument about a burned casserole, and then taking a photo of the body and texting it to a friend has been ordered to stand trial on a homicide charge.

A district judge in Allegheny County also Friday allowed prosecutors to add an evidence-tampering charge against 38-year-old Teresa Drum in the Feb. 27 death of 42-year-old Dennis Drum Sr.

A friend testified Friday at her preliminary hearing that the defendant told her on the phone that she had just killed her husband and then sent her a cellphone picture of the body.

Christina Caudill of Lexington, Kentucky, said she earlier heard the man speaking in the background, berating his wife and threatening to kill her. She said Teresa Drum then told her that she was going to kill her husband and use “purple gloves” to cover up the murder. Caudill testified that the two women have talked and texted daily for years and the couple routinely quarrelled, especially while drinking.

Frazer police found the victim lying dead on a bed with a gun in his hand and a gunshot wound to the forehead. But authorities say there was no gun in his hand in the photo, which was taken 11 minutes before a 911 call was made.

Authorities said in a court documents that in an interview later with investigators, Teresa Drum said she drank seven beers and her husband was insulting her and cursing her cooking. She said they wound up in the bedroom, where her husband pulled the gun from a holster and she put her finger on the trigger and it went off, authorities said.

She told police she took a shower “to rinse off” and then put her bloody clothes in a laundry basket before calling police, authorities said. The couple’s two children were in the house at the time but were unhurt, police said.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/woman-accused-of-killing-husband-over-burned-casserole-texting-photo-of-corpse-to-friend-will-stand-trial
>>
LOL another retarded amerifat shootout
>>
>>123268
Do I hear banjos playing...
>>
>>123313
>>123323

Jelly?

I give my dog bottled water only haha
>>
It's like these people don't even realize the police understand ballistics science and how guns function...

"He took it out and I accidentally shot him"?

Is she fucking four lmao?
>>
Think of the chilluns
>>
>>123349
When you're under extreme stress you tend not to think things through.
>>
>>123352
Also, after seven beers.
>>
Why didnt she blame it on a black person?
Isnt that what white people do when they murder their spouse.

>ITT Rookie Woman takes out a Her Sophmorish husband
>>
What the fuck is with the all the crazy lady kills on the news lately?

>Inb4 poison in the watering hole.
>>
America
>>
>>123382
They're starting to realize they should have married a man like Trump.
>>
>>123382
They are finally standing up to the patriarchy.
>>
>>123268
>and then taking a photo of the body and texting it to a friend
>lol just killed hubby #OnTheMarket #NeedAShovel #Don'tCallAnybody
>>
She looks like Kate Mulgrew
>>
On this week of Courthouse:
>women stands trial
>admits to murder
>>
beer and casserole YUMMMMMM
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.