[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

60 Minutes to delve into H-1B Visa Abuse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 60-visa-preview.jpg (65KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
60-visa-preview.jpg
65KB, 770x433px
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/are-h-1b-visas-being-hijacked-to-lower-labor-costs/

Tomorrow's episode will feature Americans screwed out of their jobs by lower-cost H-1B Visa workers.

The ultimate kick in the ass? The American workers have to train them before they go through a "Knowledge Transfer".

This story has been gaining steam over the past year as more and more companies continue to Abuse the H-1B Visa. This has also spilled over to Colleges:

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/02/28/on-their-final-day-of-work-ucsf-tech-workers-protest-outsourcing/

UCSF - A college charging over $32,000 dollars for in-state tuition - just laid off it's tech staff to hire cheaper replacements.

I worked in the tech industry from 2004-2008 and it was a shit show after the recession began at the end of 2007. Multiple companies gutting all their tech departments to hire outsourced or in-sourced cheaper, shittier, foreign labor.

But hey, let's quote the old South Park episode "DEY TOOK ER JERBS" because fuck Americans who want to keep their jobs right?
>>
People don't understand how much immigration harms Americans

MOST illegal aliens receive welfare and food stamps

that's not right. this shit needs to stop and they need to go home.

the VISA abuse is even worse. foreigners ship their literal slaves into America. I'm talking sex slaves and regular slaves. indian sex boys, whatever you call them.
>>
>>123200
>the VISA abuse is even worse. foreigners ship their literal slaves into America. I'm talking sex slaves and regular slaves. indian sex boys, whatever you call them.
maybe you degenerates should stop buying them
>>
>>123209
No. It goes like this:

Indian man has a company in America.

Indian man misses his sex slaves back home. He get's VISA for sex slaves and ships them to his company for "work."
>>
>>123241
Then why don't we implement measures to stop the rich abusing visas, instead of supporting politicians who want to punish the disenfranchised who actually need them? And immigrant welfare-queens are definitely the exception to the rule, considering how immigrant labor-force participation has always been higher than that of native-born citizens.

Illegal immigrants who don't contribute should be penalized, but to get rid of everyone who contributes despite not receiving the full benefits of citizenship is to throw the baby out with the bathwater.
>>
>>123273
>the rich

How about we punish sex traffickers and others who abuse our immigration system.

God damn commie, all you care about is stealing rich people's shit.

It's not about who contributes. They broke the law. The punishment for illegal immigration (among the other crimes they commit while in hiding) is deportation. This doesn't even get into welfare abuse, fruad, identity theft, drunk driving. They're all criminals, even if their only crime was sneaking in.
>>
>>123200

http://cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/camarota-profile-t12.png
>>
>>123283
Be sure sex trafficking isn't large corporations pushing out Americans, who you so claim to love, for visa abuse.

>>123200
>MOST illegal aliens receive welfare and food stamps
Do you have a citation for that claim?
>>
>>123298

look at

>>123296
>>
>>123298
Why are you defending a sex trafficker? Pretty weird bro.
>>
>>123196
>cbs
That's fake news though?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.