[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woman arrested in Pahrump for luring children at park

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1465591361915.jpg (17KB, 384x480px) Image search: [Google]
1465591361915.jpg
17KB, 384x480px
A 47-year-old woman was arrested on Thursday by the Nye County Sheriff's Office in Pahrump.

Shauna Gibbons is facing charges of luring a child, unlawful contact with a minor, loitering near a school or public place, and indecent exposure.

The sheriff's office responded to Ian Deutch Park after receiving complains about a woman luring children to her White Ford Explorer.

When they approached her vehicle, they observed she was wearing a see-through shirt.

According to reports, Gibbons would ask children to go to Sonic with her or ask them for a drink of water.

She told one boy that she would buy him McDonald's if he went with her.

A mother confronted Gibbons and asked her to leave the park. Gibbons reportedly told the parent that she had a right to be there.

According to the mother, Gibbons also exposed her breast.

http://www.ktnv.com/news/crime/woman-arrested-in-pahrump-for-luring-children-at-park
>>
>Pahrump
Damn place is radioactive from the all the nuke tests to the east in the 50s and 60s. It's no surprise this kind of character would turn up there. Art Bell was right to leave.
>>
>>122886
She can't get consensual sex apparently.
>>
>>122886
"Hey little boy, let's go to McDonald's"

"No, I think you could use a break from fast food, lady."
>>
>>122949
?
>>
>>122908
I'd do here.
>>
>>122966
No you wouldn't
>>
>>122968
Oops wrong picture
>>
>>122964
It's a joke you idiot
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.