[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump paid $38 million in income tax in 2005

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3714.jpg (328KB, 750x2668px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3714.jpg
328KB, 750x2668px
The White House said Tuesday President Donald Trump earned more than $150 million in income and paid $38 million in taxes even after taking into account large scale depreciation for construction in response to questions about the coming publication of his 2005 return.

The $38 million was in addition to "paying tens of millions of dollars in other taxes such as sales and excise taxes and employment taxes," a White House official said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/03/14/politics/trump-tax-returns-release/index.html
>>
the white house says a lot of things
>>
>>121958
So does fake news.
>>
>>121959
>no u
This White House tells more lies than truths.
>>
>>121957
doh, there goes that part of the narrative
>>
I don't think anyone doubts he paid any taxes. He may have good accountants but he's not in prison.

It's more concerning that US banks won't lend to him yet he managed to get out of bankruptcy several times, and nobody knows who he's been borrowing from.
>>
2005?
Nigga that's over a decade ago. Still way less percentage than I pay.
>>
>>121973
Putin?
>>
>>121973
China and Saudi
>>
>>121973
>It's more concerning that US banks won't lend to him yet he managed to get out of bankruptcy several times

HE never went bankrupt. A few of his businesses did.
>>
>>122026
>bankrupt businesses
>incompetence

Pick one.

The 2 pages of the "Client Copy" of Trump's '05 taxes show as little as possible and nothing about his sources of income . .. probably leaked by Trump himself to distract from his other issues.
>>
>>121973
He has loans from Deutschebank totaling several hundred million. That's one of the reasons why that Deutschbank server in Trump tower which was put there to get a speed advantage in stock market trades on Wall Street was the target of that FBI probe in July. The public still has yet to hear Comey's testimony from either Intel committee in Congress on the matter. It will probably be classified anyway.
>>
Why am I supposed to care about taxes from over a decade ago from a corporate millionaire who admitted he doesn't pay his full share during the election race again?

Can't wait for MAGA fags to never shut up about how this proves he's the truth spewing god emperor.
>>
>>121973
China is a big one iirc
>>
>>122047
>projecting

Stop being so salty
>>
>>122030
>probably leaked by Trump himself to distract from his other issues.
Most likely.

>>122047
>Why am I supposed to care about taxes from over a decade ago
This was my first thought when I saw the story. I'd like to see a return in its entirety from 2015 or 2016.
>>
>>122047
you should be killed you fucking sjw nigger lover
>>
>>122068
Faux racism is weird. Just post normally.
Everyday with the false flagging.
>>
>>122047
>Why am I supposed to care about taxes from over a decade ago from a corporate millionaire who admitted he doesn't pay his full share during the election race again?

Because the left has been incessantly harping about his refusal to release his tax returns being due to him paying little to no taxes.

Now that Maddow's face is coated in egg and it's revealed that he paid his fair share if not more, far more than for example, Bernie; they've lost their tax-return ammunition, and so we'll see whole new tangents and conspiracy theories invented in order to cover up the now glaring holes in their original narrative like >>121973

>"It's more concerning that US banks won't lend to him yet he managed to get out of bankruptcy several times, and nobody knows who he's been borrowing from"

It's not that it's just more baseless speculation and conspiracy mongering that never fucking ends, or that despite someone so allegedly blatantly corrupt and evil, a significant amount of imagination always seems to be presented in lieu of actual facts. No no, "now this" is the most concerning factor, because apparently no one really cares about blatant gas-lighting.

What'll it be next? Find out next week on Dragbonball /news/.
>>
the face of cunt maddow was priceless
>>
>>122080
Hehe. Anything that makes the left whine puts a smile on my face. They'll be doing a little more then just crying once we're through with America.
>>
>>122080
iirc next week is repeats
>>
Holy shit. When are we just going to have a Civil War and kill all the lefties. I'm tired of all this bullshit. Let me have my conservative paradise already.
>>
>>122092
They just respawn. Its more about controlling our culture and keeping virtue a top priority.
>>
>>122093
If we were to go full "moderate" rebels on them, I think that would cowl them into silence.
>>
>>121957
God emperor himself calls it fake

Fake news
>>
>>122080
Dragonball /fake news/
>>
>>122094
You might be more comfy on the left.

I like liberty, even if my neighbor is a faggot.

Freedom ain't free.
>>
>>122092
>>122093
>>122094
>We
What's it like to have so little going on between the ears that you're entirely driven by others' fears?

Your revolution will be over as suddenly as it began. We've had hardcore despotic ideologues lead this country before, so extreme in fact that they make Trump look like a kitty cat. Your puppet on the right bears the torch today, but in time another will carry it to the left, and our nation will continue to zig zag down the trail of progress. I invite you to make the same mistake your beloved liberal bogeyman made during Obama's administration; assuming that dissent will be pacified unilaterally.
>>
ITT damage control
>>
>>122114
We don't even want violence. That guy talking about war is an obvious leftist pretending yo be the evil republican.

He does it every single day. Welcome to the faggot parade.
>>
>>121959
>>122108
>>122110
White House press release confirmed it to be his
>>122080
>Because the left has been incessantly harping about his refusal to release his tax returns being due to him paying little to no taxes.
These are literally Bush era taxes. It's pretty irrelevant. Shows very little about his actual transactions and we still don't know what kind of loop holes he may or may not have used. I'm assumed he did use them, because most people who gain over 200k in income do, it's just part of having a lot of money.

Bernie wasn't even his direct opponent in the election, so why is he relevant? Is the % Bernie paid less because he made less than a corporate millionaire in 2005? Use your brain, Anon.

>It's not that it's just more baseless speculation and conspiracy mongering
Deutsche Bank: $364 million.
Ladder Capital: $282 million.
Investors Savings Bank: $23 million.
Amboy Bank: $16 million.
Chevy Chase Trust Holdings: $10 million.
Bank of New York Mellon Trust: $9.25 million.
Royal Bank of Pennsylvania: $8 million.
Merrill Lynch: Less than $750,000.
First result for "Trump bank load from who". Learn to google.
>>
>>122130
Both sides occasionally advocate violence. It's retarded to pretend it's a serious notion in pretty much any situation. People get riled up, welcome to humans.
>People didn't want an assassin for Bush
>People didn't advocate for Obama to be hung
Willful ignorance doesn't suit you, Anon.
>>
>>122132
The only people regularly false flagging are leftists. Every day I see this shit.

Your false equivalence is tiresome.
>>
>>122139
Actually plenty of right wing people shitpost with over-the-top extreme leftwing views that are obviously fake. It's just that no one bothers to call it false-flagging because it's very obvious to everyone.

Meanwhile, people like yourself take posts exactly like the ones I just described but from the other side, view them as part of some kind of massive conspiracy and call them "false flagging", using them to confirm some vague paranoid narrative.
These same people also tend to speak of their fellow anonymous right-wingers online as "us" and "we" while calling progressivism a brainwashing fascist cult. It's a funny thing.
>>
>>122139
I wasn't talking about "false flag" posting, I was specifically talking about people who advocate violence against either current elected officials or people of an opposing party. But you're just shit posting, so here is your (you)
>>
>>122149
I do do that but its obviously teasing leftism.

This guy genuinely pretends to be a nazi republican and that's different.

its not a "massive conspiracy" its one faggot trying to disrupt conversation.

the fact that you're being so defensive reeks of bullshit.
>>
>>122155
I dont give a fuck about your shit reply

Go back to pleddit you projecting child
>>
>>122158
Please shit post somewhere else.
>>122157
I can never tell if they're false flags or satire. There are a lot of posts like them on /pol/. I think it's just best to ignore them.
>>
>>122080
We already found a conflict of interest

Trump paid 35 million due to the alternative minimum tax

He has already tried to get rid of the alternative minimum tax

Without that, he would have paid 5 million in taxes.
>>
>>122157
>bullshit
What exactly do you think my agenda is?
>>
>>122162
>I think it's just best to ignore them.
>let the shills shill in peace

You must be a democrat.

>>122167
Leftism. The destruction of everythung good, the basics. Jk.
>>
>>122171
>>I think it's just best to ignore them.
>>let the shills shill in peace

>You must be a democrat.
Do you protest the Trump shilling as actively as you do obvious leftist false flag shitposting?
Or will you maybe deny its existence altogether?
>>
BREAKING NEWS!!! HUGE SURPRISE!!! FELLOW AMERICAN DOES NOT LIKE PAYING TAXES!!! HUGE SHOCKER!!!
>>
>>122173
Class war now, ask me how!
>>
>>121958
Rachel "not a man" Maddow was the one to break the news after "unknown sources" leaked Trumps tax returns to MSNBC. Trump paid a higher percentage of taxes than Barack Obama and Bernie Sanders. The Whitehouse simply confirmed what MSNBC had said.
>>
>>122171
>>let the shills shill in peace
I think it's best to ignore people, on either side of the fence, who advocate violence. Stop being willfully retarded and shit post somewhere else.
>>
>>122172
why would I protest something just?

Besides, honest shilling is not compatable to dirty false flag tactics. There's nothing wrong with advocating for something good .

>>122180
Suck my dick.
>>
>>122194
Please shit post somewhere else and stay on topic here.
>>
What is the traditional procedure for a candidate releasing tax returns? The current year? A recent year? All from the current decade?
>>
>>122301
I don't think anyone is required. All I can seem to find is that candidates have been doing it since the 70's as a sign of good faith.

Which to me just amps up his sneaky millionaire bastard status a few notches.
>>
>>122301

It's usually several years, though it varies from candidate to candidate. Looking at the most recent election, most candidates released over a decade of taxes, if not multiple decades.
>>
>>121957
>2005
>
>>
>>122092
Yeah cause I'm sure you're a really intimidating warrior on 4chan.
>>
in 2011, and 2008 he paid 3 million
>>
>>122009
>2005 tax returns
he probably "leaked" these himself
>>
>>121957
Is that "Shaf Patel" user shopped in or something?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.