[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

polak speaks the truth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1427910995731.jpg (56KB, 472x762px) Image search: [Google]
1427910995731.jpg
56KB, 472x762px
>>Women are weaker, smaller, less intelligent than men

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/03/03/women-are-weaker-smaller-less-intelligent-than-men-polish-eu-lawmaker
>>
>>121874

The funny thing is women don't even give a shit about this. (((Feminists))) just want them to.
>>
. But that's just his opinion, man
>>
>>121911
No, women are smaller and weaker. Are you an idiot?
>>
>>121961
>121911 quotes The Big Lebowski ironically
>121961 is too deep in red-pill rage to comprehend anything.
>>
ITT people who will never have sex.
>>
>>122035
not an argument
>>
Women are definitely not stupid. One of my wives knows when to make sandwiches to suit my hectic schedule without me ever telling her anything.
>>
>>122034
You have to remember you're dealing with kids born after The Big Lebowski came out.
>>
>>122044
Neither is that
>>
>>122044
I don't believe he was making an argument, since there's no premise or conclusion but I'm not surprised you can't even grasp that.
>>
>>121874
On average, women actually have higher IQs than men. Of course men are more represented in higher IQs, but you can't use outliers to make a point. Or maybe you can. They are weaker physically though
>>
>>122046
>one of my wives
>>
>>122517
pretty sure the averages for men and women are the same,
but it is true that men have much more outliers, more geniuses and retards.

when it comes to scientific accomplishments and whatnot,
outliers are the only thing that matter so men far exceed women in that area.
>>
>>121911

he's right
>>
Men dominate both outliers, that's obvious. When were talking about the average normie how big of a difference is there in intelligence?
>>
This is dumb and divisive. The impersonation of an idyllic feminist wet dream.
>>
>>123042
100 qi is kept as the average. i've seen places that say men are 2 or 3 points higher but as the female bell curve is narrower there's more women hitting exactly 100 and a few points either side than there are men
>>
The real question is, what does this prove? Every nation that limits their population's potential based on sex is always a held back, shit tier country. The few ones that are considered "modern" just happen to be sitting on some fuck huge resource.

But hey if you think billy bob in deep Alabama is going to suddenly be launching rockets into space. Because we kicked mathematical genius Mary back into the kitchen then please by all means write out the proposal.
>>
>>123086
>mathematical genius Mary
no such thing
>>
>>123127
Back in my day shit posting used to mean something.
>>
Is this the level of debate where my tax money goes to. Goddammit.
>>
>>123086
we somewhat do the opposite now,
we throw so much money at women that its hurting men who could use that support yet dont get it.
sure its not as bad now, but feminists are always fighting to make it worse.

and i can understand what that guy is saying,
if we need to support women so much just so they can be equal in certain areas,
its quite obvious that they are actually not equal.

just accept that there are differences and use the money where it is most effective.

discrimination to fight discrimination does not work.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.