[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl Guides of Canada cancelling trips to the U.S., citing travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: fucktrump_copy_585_585auto_s_c1.png (352KB, 585x585px) Image search: [Google]
fucktrump_copy_585_585auto_s_c1.png
352KB, 585x585px
Girl Guides of Canada has announced it will not be taking any trips to the United States in the near future, citing concerns about inclusivity.

"While the United States is a frequent destination for Guiding trips, the ability of all our members to equally enter this country is currently uncertain," international commissioner Sharron Callahan and director of provincial operations Holly Thompson wrote in a joint advisory issued Monday afternoon.

"This includes both trips that are over or under 72 hours and any travel that includes a connecting flight through an American airport," the advisory says.

The statement does not directly mention — but appears to be a reaction to — the executive orders U. S. President Donald Trump has signed restricting travel to the United States.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/girl-guides-of-canada-cancelling-trips-to-the-u-s-citing-travel-concerns-1.4022985
>>
This is fucking retarded
>>
>>121992
they're canadian, what do you expect in current year?
>>
fucking hilarious tbh
>>
>>121818
This is even more ridiculous. White Christian going down to Jersey to volunteer to MAGA. Butj can't cross the border 'cause they're takin' jobs.

http://www.northjersey.com/story/news/2017/03/14/canadian-church-group-volunteer-mission-nj-turned-away-border/99181468/
>>
>>121818
good. stay in canada you fucking ugly nigger loving sjw pieces of shit. get fucking raped and killed. stay put you frozen cunt rag bitch. if i ever see you ill beat the fuck out of u
>>
How will we get dem delicious biscuits?
>>
>>122066
Try baiting harder next time
>>
>>121992
>This is fucking retarded
Not entirely.
I'm sure the leafs have plenty of people that might get stopped or detained.
Especially given the monkey-fucking-a-football nature of the first ban, I'd be reluctant to take other people's kids through an American airport when the new ban rolls out.
>>
>>121992
>retarded
>unions

You said it, son.

http://www.bpunion.org/index.php/newsroom/press-releases/1824-national-border-patrol-council-endorses-donald-trump-for-president
>>
>>122201
>I'm sure the leafs have plenty of people that might get stopped or detained.
They should probably stop committing crime then.

>I'd be reluctant to take other people's kids through an American airport when the new ban rolls out.
Because everyone knows the past eight years of the TSA finger fucking every other toddler and parapalegic so they're not accused of profiling, was such a golden age that came to such an abrupt, tragic end.
>>
>>122249
>>I'm sure the leafs have plenty of people that might get stopped or detained.
>They should probably stop committing crime then.
>implying Trump's ban apples to criminals in particular.
BTW, I'm sure you noticed he's not banning muslims from countries that actually send terrorists: Saudi Arabia & Egypt (9/11), Russia and Kazakhstan (Boston Marathon Bombing).
I'm not sure what country he thinks the Orlando shooter is from (it's America btw).

>the past eight years of the TSA finger fucking every other toddler and parapalegic
>eight years
???
Don't blame Obama for the TSA. That shit's Bush's baby.
>>
WTF I hate Drumpf now. This is problematic. He could literally grab those girls by their pussies at any moment.
>>
>>122201
>It's not entirely retarded
It's pretty retarded
>>
>>122303
>>It's not entirely retarded
>It's pretty retarded
By "retarded" I assume you means it's a political gesture you don't agree with.
Would it still be retarded if it was a gesture supporting a political view you shared?

And did you read my post? There are practical considerations involved with taking other people's children through a country that really didn't have its shit together on the first ban.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.