[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

McCain calls on Trump to retract wiretapping claim or prove it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 1

File: john-mccain.jpg (58KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
john-mccain.jpg
58KB, 780x438px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaP9eiWuX3s

http://fox4kc.com/2017/03/12/mccain-calls-on-trump-to-retract-wiretapping-claim-or-prove-it/

Sen. John McCain said Sunday that President Donald Trump should either retract or substantiate his claim that President Barack Obama wire-tapped him in the final weeks of the presidential campaign and added he expects more to come on Russia’s meddling in the US election.

“President Trump has to provide the American people — not just the intelligence committee, but the American people — with evidence that this predecessor, former President of the United States, is guilty of breaking the law because our Director of National Intelligence, General Clapper, testified that there was ‘absolutely’ no truth to that allegation. So I think the President has one of two choices: either retract or to provide the information that the American people deserve because if his predecessor violated the law — President Obama violated the law — we’ve got a serious issue here, not to say the least.”
>>
Traitorous RINO

He always was a cuck
>>
>>121059
>Party before country
Glad to know where you people stand.
>>
>>121063
Do you not know the term RINO?

He is putting his party first. The Democrat party. Founders of the KKK. The one's who fought a war to keep slaves, then battled civil rights the whole way.

I won't be surprised if people like mccain actually run D next election.
>>
>>121074
Ah yes, the founders of the KKK whose leader was the last President of the United States.

He was a negro, by the way.
>>
>>121076
The first slave owner in America was a black

I guess slavery is not racist now?

Lmao
>>
>>121074
>>121078
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, famalam.
>>
>>121078
What does that have to do with the KKK? It's unrelated to the claim the Democrats are still functionally an arm of them.
>>
>>121074
I do know it. I'm saying you're the actual traitor.
>>
>>121091
>I'm going to say blatant falsehoods in the hopes someone wastes their time trying to disprove them because I think that's a laugh riot and a hoot.
lmaoing @ ur lyfe
>>
>>121091
you got btfo hard

>>121093
This term carries 0 weight from a liberal. Your entire party platform revolves around destroying America.

All I want is for you to stop changing things.

>no u
Pathetic
>>
>>121098
It carries plenty weight when Republicans reveal themselves to be hypocrites.
>>
>>121090
>if i post a meme they can't tell im a liberal reddit refugee
>>
>>121099
What a meaningless insult. You really are out if ammunition.

Hypocrite was the "racist" accusation before people cared about race. All it is is an attempt yo shut down debate. You're a hypocrite, I'm a hypocrite, so stop talking sbout things!
>>
>>121100
>/pol/ owns 4chan
moot hates your shit and tried to kill /pol/ in its various forms over the years until he finally established it as a containment board for your cancer

unfortunately cancers metastasize and eventually spread everywhere
>>
>>121101
All I have to do is call you a hypocrite, because that's what you are. A hypocrite.
>out of ammo not an argument lel
Hypocrite.
>>
>>121102
HAHAHA you think anyone gives a fuck what moot thinks?

R E D D I T P L S G O
>>
>>121101
To clarify for your pea brain, it means that though you claim to have the moral high ground on this issue, you have actually shown yourself not to have a moral leg to stand on in defending the president's retarded baseless comments and his shielding of a foreign power that has carried out acts of aggression against our democracy.

YOU have no argument.
>>
>>121106
K
>>
>>121105
>moot is a fag
>i am not from r/The_Donald i swear
>>
>>121074
>>121076
>Conservatives have to dig over a century and a half ago for dirt on democrats back when the party was vastly different that it is today.
>Only have to dig five minutes to find shit on Republicans.
>>
>>121074

Does McCain stand with Democrats on a majority of their platform?
>>
>>121109
Really transparent

>>121110
Just the other day democrats mocked a cancer patient and called him a nazi

Do you want something more recent? There were riots today, i haven't watched the video yet.

>>121113
He stands with them whenever it matters. Like during the fucking presidential campaign hahahaha wtf
>>
>>121113
of course he must.
he's a war vet and a true patriot.
>>
>>121116
>democrats mocked a cancer patient and called him a nazi
Which democrat?
>>
>>121116
>Just the other day democrats mocked a cancer patient and called him a nazi

Yeah, you're going to have to do a tad better than
"some democrat called someone a nazi" when republicans are guilty collusion with Russian intelligence to undermine an election.

I don't really know where to start with republicans; almost everything that comes from that party nowadays reeks of blatant dishonesty, corporatism, up to the point where we have the national security adviser being ousted because he can be tried for treason (but there won't be a special prosecutor because a republican congress doesn't want that).
>>
>>121116

>He stands with them whenever it matters. Like during the fucking presidential campaign hahahaha wtf

A quick google didn't show me his support for Clinton. Can you source that?
>>
>>121118
>>121121

>huh?
Nice arguments

>>121120
IT'S A WIKILEAKS-FARAGE-TRUMP-RUSSIA CONSPIRACYYYY

PLEASE BELIEVE ME
>>
>>121118

Samantha Bee's show was at CPAC and did a mock Herzog documentary in which the announcer said "Nazi hair everywhere" and showed a bunch of short cuts of individuals walking around with the identical side-shaved haircut. One of them, it turned out, happened to be a cancer patient.

At no time was anyone called a Nazi. They were said to have "Nazi hair". Obviously plenty of liberals are calling Trump supporters Nazis (hell, the Daily Show's done it), and Conservative media would have no problem finding clips of that, but Bee's segment had none of it, so it was pointless and idiotic and disingenuous to misquote her show like that.

Furthermore, the fact the guy was a cancer patient had nothing to do with anything -- he's not bald and is not wearing a wig. I mean, come on, you don't have to make shit up to find ammunition against liberal talk shows.
>>
>>121134
>they didn't call anyone Nazis
>it was Nazi HAIR geez you fucking racist
>>
>>121136
I would rather talk about John McCaine than Samantha Bee. She's just some tard comedy show, she can say whatever tard stuff she wants to and taking her jokes out of context doesnt make it so Trump isnt lying to the American people.
>>
>>121125

All I'm asking is to source McCain's support for Clinton.
>>
>>121141
Shes a democrat mouthpeice speakinf to millions of democrats.

>but she's not a real democrat

Nothing has been taken out of context. She called republicans Nazis, like you disgusting democrats have been doing forever.

You're terrorists who use fear and public shaming to get your political goals.
>>
>>121143
>huh?

How is this an argument? Do you think that acting stupid will cause people to... i dont even know.

You people make issues out of totally non controversial statements. I guess the idea is to generally disrupt conversation.

Gj.
>>
>>121145
awww poor conservatives.

Conservatives would never call libtards a bad name.

In your next post, you still wont answer why it is okay for Trump to lie to the American people and you wont be able to explain why Trump will not answer reporters questions on it at all. He was even in the same room with reporters and he pretended not to hear their questions and has only talked through the spice man for a full week now.
>>
>>121147
>no u no u no uuuuuu

He hasn't lied. You just have a mental illness causing you to hate America.
>>
>>121147
>He was even in the same room with reporters and he pretended not to hear their questions
OH MY GOD

i didn't read that until just now

AND

OH MY GOD

im going to fucking kill myself!!!!!!!!!
How could he do that!!!!!!!!!•°•°••••

Help me!!!!! The president is evil!!!!!!!!
>>
>>121149
I am ded serious somebofy needs to impeach him!!!! He's got the nuclesr codes!!!!!

This is do serious

IT'S A WIKILEAKS-FARAGE-TRUMP-RUSSIA CONSPIRACYYYY AND HE PRETENDED NOT TO HEAR REPORTERS QUESTIONS
>>
>>121150
OBAMA'S BE TAPPIN MAH WIRES

NIGGA BROKE INA MAH HOUSE I SWEARRRSSS!!! ISA CONSPIEERACYYY
>>
>>121151

>no u no u no NO U NO U NO U
>>
Re-PUBE-LICK-ans are big olllllllll turds
>>
>>121150
I just plain don't like you and your kind. I don't have to explain anything. Step off my lawn.
>>
>>121146

4/10
>>
>>121151
>>121159
>>121161

You ok? Lol
>>
>>121074
The KKK supported Trump last election. Does that mean that "The Donald" is a democrat?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/01/the-kkks-official-newspaper-has-endorsed-donald-trump-for-president/?utm_term=.b0082e13438e
>>
>>121189
I'm a different person from that guy. Anyway, who needs you?
>>
>>121074

>he doesn't know the democrats and republicans switched platforms in the '60s

<smuganimugirl.jpg>
>>
>>121282
It's been explained to him several times. He just responds
>nuh uh
and tries to push this retarded meme that Democrats are the party of "control" or something, and that makes them more racist than Republicans.
>>
>>121282
Do you have any evidence that the racists switched parties?

https://youtu.be/BI46nRfIFyA
>>121283

You can't handle the truth! Srsly tho

That video shows everything! But even IF you had the courage to watch it, you'll dismiss it somehow

Humans a weird. I wonder if I'm in denial of anything.
How weird is that?
>>
>>121288
Like I'm going to watch that retarded shit...
>>
>>121293
Lolol

You are such a pussy!
>>
>>121288
>Do you have any evidence that the racists switched parties?
Go read up on the "southern strategy", including the documents leaked directly from Republican politicians themselves. They specifically made an effort to pander to racists who were asspained about the civil rights movement.
>>
>>121056

> McCain

that nutfuck is now a whore of democrats. top kek. how low this piece of shit landed now
>>
>>121148
>He hasn't lied
haha what? What do you call unproven assertions that he won't provide evidence for, and many other people provide evidence against?

Wait, I know this one. "Alternative facts."

Just hope you're first against the wall when the alternative judge hears the alternative evidence and sentences you to alternative life
>>
I notice no one is talking about the topic, but instead talking about the history about why each party sucks. Is this distraction done right? Cause I really want to see how Trump gets out of this one.
>>
>>121056
Trump is Free Market incarnate; and those who were against Free Market are fucking Fascists.
>>
Obama couldn't possibly have wiretapped trump, now wait a moment while we sweep away these wikileaks stories about the CIA being able to hack any smartphones mic
>>
>>121303
>i will blindly follow trump who is obviously corrupt i love being lied to by fat ideologues
>>
>>121343
>Trump is Free Market incarnate
Ahahaha are you fucking retarded? A good portion of his platform was built around protectionism for American businesses and how free trade was BAD because it wasn't working out to Americans' advantage. Its also worth mentioning that we've never lived in a "free market" economy anyway and that such a society would either end up dying out quickly as the people focus on new ways to cheat and backstab eachother for a quick buck, or still be living in mud huts.
>>
>>121149
>>121150
>>121151
>>121152
Stop posting
>>
>>121145
>Comedian calls Repubs Nazis, which has been going on for at least a decade, which is an insult they still dont shrug off
>You're terrorists who use fear and public shaming to get your political goals.
Triggered Nazi much?
>>
>>121301
That doesn't matter. The party switch itself is a myth.

https://youtu.be/BI46nRfIFyA
>>
>>121379
Actually Im black and sick of seeing blacks gets used by democrats.
>>
>>121424
As opposed to...

Really, I want to know what policies would improve the majority of black communities. Republican policies would definitely work for individual black people but Republican policies tend to be zero-sum. The majority of black Americans would be screwed even harder than they are now because corporations could exploit them more, subsidies to help improve neighborhoods would dry up, Healthcare would become more profit driven and thus become even scarcer in poor communities, voting privleges would be curtailed even more, etc.

Democratic policies are extremely flawed, but they are much less harmaul to black communities, in aggregate, than Republican ones.
>>
>>121449
The 2 worst things for blacks are single motherhood and poverty.

Democrat policies are welfare and a free house in a SHIT neighbothood with no jobs.

You want money? Make a baby. Make sure there's no father or you get less money!

The result is generational poverty. We know that's the result, but democrats continue to support these policies because you don't really give a shit.

ANYTHING would be better than this nightmare.

MAGA
>>
>>121449
>>121455
I forgot the thitd worst thing for blacks...IMMIGRATION

taking all low skilled jobs for mostly black men

Republicans offer a solution for that.
>>
>>121455
>making no attempt to improve your situation is the democrats' (whitey's) fault

Never change, niglord.
>>
>>121461
In Africa we blame our governmemt representative when they fail to properly represent.

Weird right

You're propbably a pussy ass liberal trying to avoid that uncomfortable truths about your party
>>
Funny who these threads about Trump administration gaffes always descend into race baiting or some other of topic discussion.

Almost as if discussing anything else is preferable.
>>
>>121455
You're assuming I'm a Democrat and that I'm not black too.

Generational poverty is a major problem but Republican policies don't increase the chance of breaking that cycle. You seem to be under this impression that the bandage on the wound, welfare, is somehow impeding the black community instead of just making it even worse, with no real evidence for that.

Immigration: you basically making immigrants a scapegoat. Why would you want low paying low skill jobs for the community. You can't build wealth living hand to mouth, which is what those jobs necessitate.
>>
>>121466
Good point. This is way off topic, so for my part, I'll shut up about it.
>>
>>121469

You don't understand these problems.

>Why would you want low paying low skill jobs for the community.

I am reminded of a quote.

"Wow"
-Justin Trudeau, 2015
>>
By the way, Trump said nothing and had his Melissa explain that Trump has no idea what he's talking about.

It's pretty hilarious.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-miscegenation_laws_in_the_United_States

Wasnt it the Dems who believed in anti-miscegenation?

Or for the simple-minded Liberals - the Dems hate race mixers.
>>
>>121541
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-miscegenation_laws_in_the_United_States

haha, you should read what you link. The map halfway down will tell you everything you need to know.
>>
>>121542
It says democrats are the racists.

Thats what all the information says.

The dixiecrats remained democrats except ONE guy switched. And those racist dixiecrats, like robert byrd, member of the KKK is not denounced by the democrats. That kkk member is regarded as a "friend and mentor" by Hillary Clinton.

They democrats were the slave owners, the kkk, anti-civil rights for blacks. There was no switch. You've been lied to.

They just say "republicans are racist" so fucking often even we started to believe it.
>>
>>121550
>>121253
>>
>>121056
He's a hero, he took down a carrier single handedly
>>
>>121550
I think someone in another thread said you had to dig back 100 years to find the democrats being racist. To find examples on the republican side you only have to dig back about 5 minutes. Muslim ban, suspicious voter ID laws, mexican rapists, that new steve king tweet, gerrymandering hispanic and black districts in Texas. The list goes on, all behind the guise of a Politically correct version of racism.

In any case, none of this has to do with Trump lying to the American people and we're only talking about Democrats VS republican crap because you guys are trying to deflect because the alternative is insulting McCain.
>>
I think McCain has a point.
Trump is accusing Obama of a crime.
>>
>>121574

And if Obama was so inclined he could now sue him back for the false accusations.

If the tables were turned, Trump almost certainly would. He's sued for much less.
>>
>>121559
President Trump isn't easily classified. He's just pure <333333
>>
>>121562
Everything the democrats do is racist

Immigration and race based policy fucks blacks more than the democrat KKK ever did

Basically the entire point of their identity politics is anti-white discrimination

Everything you said is bullshit. Muslims aren't a race, nothing you said was a tual racism.

Notice how I can point to democrat policies that actually target and harm certain races? And all the supposed republican racism is just accusations.

"Voter id is racist" are you fucking 15 years old? I need an photo ID to check out a FUCKING LIBRARY BOOK.
>>
>>121578
>He's sued for much less.

I'm sure he has.

But if a crime has been committed it should be dealt with by investigation and prosecution.

And I think McCain is right to recommend Trump avoid being sued for libel whilst in office.
>>
>>121592
People actually believe this.
Sad but true.
>>
Am glad that McCain's doing something about this. But then again McCain has his own agenda.
>>
>>121598
nah
that's just doublespace-poster
>>
>>121562
>I think
>someone in another thread said
>you had to dig back 100 years to find the democrats being racist.

Cool. Now I know for a fact democrats do not read and just "hear" shit from their friends. This is how college kids learn and it's destroying America.

>>121616
You're a real special kind of stupid.
>>
>but he used quotation marks
This is next level damage control
>>
>>121621
Do you think McCain is correct or incorrect?
>>
>>121462
Just pointing out how, for niggers, they are never to blame. It's always someone else's fault. You give the actual hardworking black folk a bad name.
>>
>>121631
I wish he was still captured tbh

>>121635
You're full of crap.
>>
>>121455
>single motherhood is bad
>therefore I should support the party that wants to defund contraception, abortion, sex ed, family planning, and food stamps

Literally lmaoing at your stereotypical niggerisms
>>
>>121638
How is he full of crap?
>>
>>121336
sounds like the russia hacking the election biz... zero proof revealed, yet they drone on about it like the FBI has given us a completely sourced and verified account of "what happened"
>>
>>121642
That post makes no sense, obviously some democrat defending his party. Like that post above yours.

Or maybe just a bad reader with a canned response.
>>
The amount of republican deflection is this thread is truly amazing
>>
>>121696
They dont like it when sitting Senators show they have a spine. They just want meme Trump.
>>
Meanwhile, I guess we're waiting for the 20th to finish this wiretapping thing? How long can Trump and his press secretary Melissa put this off?
>>
Go fuck yourself, McCain.
>>
>>121682
Maybe he's just making fun of you for having a hypocritical viewpoint.
>>
Bannon will lead a new Libertarian Empire and there's nothing McCain or anyone else can do about it.

FREE MARKET NATIONALISM, FOREVER!
>>
>>121253
>>121559
His opposition publicly stated she considers a former fucking KKK chapter leader and democrat senator to be her good friend and mentor - not that she too didn't receive her share of grand dragon etc. endorsements. Do you think that's a less accurate sign where the affiliations actually lie than the public media face of what's long been known to be FBI infested controlled opposition? Not to mention democrat's unblemished track record of racist policy: slave plantation and eugenics to the dem plantation and min. wage + abortion pushed onto the low-income, what's the difference? More efficient way of farming power, just ask Lyndon "I'll have those niggers voting democrat for 200 years" Johnson.
>>
McCain is an ugly old cunt. Go fuck urself with a cucumber u big fat doodoo head! XD
>>
>>121282
I see this meme is still alive and well.
>>
Trump and People Vs Deep State and oligarchs.

Those who are enemies of Trump are enemies of the people like ISIS!
>>
>>121760
Friendly reminder that the LBJ quote is unproven and is just a meme.

http://www.snopes.com/lbj-voting-democratic/
>>
>>121726
Maybe you're samefagging now that you realize your canned response made no sense. Nobody was arguing for less personal responsibility.
>>
>>121802
Snopes has been defunk for a while now. you Liberal pussy.
>>
>>121802

>When he signed the act he was euphoric, but late that very night I found him in a melancholy mood as he lay in bed reading the bulldog edition of the Washington Post with headlines celebrating the day. I asked him what was troubling him. “I think we just delivered the South to the Republican party for a long time to come,” he said.
>>
>>121802
>>121829
Its not even debateable that lbj was a racist

You're supposed to pretend that this was 1000 years ago he switched to the republican party srsly guise srsly the parties switched srsly

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/lyndon-johnson-civil-rights-racism
>Lyndon Johnson was a civil rights hero. But also a racist.
>>
THIS OLD MAN IS SO STUPIIIIIIID OMG

HE'S A TOTAL PUSSY HE PROBABLY NEVER EVEN BEEN TO VIENTAM WHAT A IDIOT I HATE HIM TRUMP RUELZ
>>
>>121802
Liberal garbage.

Democommunists opposes our american culture.

LBJ condemned our nation to degeneracy; he's worst than a racist, he's a traitor!
>>
>>121840
Mccain is regarded as a traitor by the people he was captured with

He sold out America before they tortured him. He broke his arms in the crash landing. Iirc
>>
>>121761
McCain didn't even serve, he was basically just in jail the whole time
>>
>>121843
As opposed to Trump who is a war hero... absolutely not a draft dodger or a professional chickenhawk. Nosireebob
>>
>>121846
>Trump is a war hero

Is this real? I thought he was in college at the time.

I'm not sure where you get your facts, but your heart is in the right place.

Maga.
>>
>>121847
>war hero
>won a medal
No. Draft dodger.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/photos-show-trump-military-garb-dodging-draft-article-1.2298248
We should make him an honorary Canadian citizen just like Mandela.
>>
>>121873
Trump won a metal? Where are you getting this?

He looks fabulous in that uniform, but he never went to war.

Except that election. That was a battle for the ages.
>>
>>121847
>>121895

DRAFT DODGER

>Trump once got a medal as a cadet for being neat and orderly.
>Trump had "a minor medical deferment for bone spurs on both heels of his feet."
>>
>>121912
>bone spurs
That explains why he couldn't go to war. Most of what they do is walking and carrying weight.

I bet he would have been a heroic fighter and died. Thank God he had a different destiny.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.