[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US H1 VISA SYSTEM IS CORRUPT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: REPOLBANNER10.gif (111KB, 413x376px) Image search: [Google]
REPOLBANNER10.gif
111KB, 413x376px
Anchor visa holders in America are used to facilitate outsourcing of American jobs.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/21/technology/h1b-visa-program-flawed/?iid=EL
>>
Been going on for years H1's are taking over the CA and Texas job markets....which state is next?
>>
>>120509
Are you serious using cnn
>>
>There are 85,000 H-1B visas available annually,
Way to complain about nothing. It's such a small number compared to the total number of employed people. Isn't there something more substantive to be outraged about?

This reminds me of when republicans say tort reform is going to fix all of healthcare.
>>
>>120515
What's wrong with CNN?
>>
>>120537
>thousands of people willing to work for bottom wages in some cities, wow no big deal :^)

nah
>>
>>120539
Out of hundreds of millions of Americas. Unless these 85,000 are in the same state or town, it won't make a difference.
>>
Electrical Engineering student here.
Projected salary is ~$90k a year, but all EE jobs are still being sent to China. I'm still sticking to the program because I'm suicidal. W-will Trump save Engineering jobs in the US?
>>
>News articles must be recent! Nothing older than 48 hours please.
>>
>>120631
Come to Mexico, we give good money and can become the trophy professor of any private College.
>>
>>120538
It triggers the /pol/tards.
>>
>>120779
Oh haha that makes sense. There had to be some reason.
>>
>>120631
Plenty of engineering jobs here if you aren't a brainlet. Make sure to do internships. Remember, they don't outsource or hire 50k H1Bs for the hard jobs
>>
>>120806
this is kind of off topic, but as a STEM student, I think the normalizing of internships is totally fucked up. Almost all internships are unpaid and full time or close to it. This sets up the whole system in favor of the wealthy, because the only way you're going to be able to do an internship is if your parents/scholarship is paying for your living expenses. You're already going to school full time, and going into debt for it, now you have to take more time to do more unpaid work, which if you don't do, will make your education and degree nearly worthless. I'm already $30,000 in debt, I lose sleep in order to work a measly 20 hours a week just so I can eat, now I have to do lab work for free, all the while sinking further into debt from school, and slowly going insane from lack of sleep and stress.
>>
>>121779
The system is fucked. Good thing you got dat work ethic.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.