[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Americans Prefer Bottled Water To Carbonated Soda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/americans-prefer-bottled-water-to-carbonated-soda-20170310-00283

>Americans now drink more bottled water than carbonated soft-drinks, amid concerns for health effects of sugary drinks, according to Industry tracker Beverage Marketing Corp.

>In a latest report, bottled water became the largest beverage category by volume in 2016 in the U.S., surpassing sodas.

>In the country, total bottled water volume grew to 12.8 billion gallons last year from 11.8 billion gallons in 2015. Bottled-water consumption reached 39.3 gallons per capita, while carbonated soft drinks were at 38.5 gallons. However, soda still generated more revenue of $39.5 billion in retail sales last year, compared to $21.3 billion for water.

>Beverage Marketing projected that bottled water would hit the 50-gallon per-capita consumption mark by the middle of next decade, while carbonated soft-drink per-capita consumption had exceeded 50 gallons in 2006.

>Michael Bellas, chairman-CEO of Beverage Marketing Corp., said in a statement, "Bottled water effectively reshaped the beverage marketplace. When Perrier first entered the country in the 1970s, few would have predicted the heights to which bottled water would eventually climb. Where once it would have been unimaginable to see Americans walking down the street carrying plastic bottles of water, or driving around with them in their cars' cup holders, now that's the norm."

>In February, another industry tracker Beverage Digest reportedly projected that bottled water volume consumption would surpass carbonated soft drinks in 2017.
>>
WHO CARES?

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/07/americas-obesity-epidemic-hits-a-new-high.html

Doesnt matter one bit if you eat a whole pizza with water or soda.
>>
>>120276
>eat a whole vegetable with water is bad for you
what?
>>
>>120285
Kek took me a second to get this one.
Pizza is considered a vegetable in terms of nutrition for American school lunches.
>>
>>120276
Lol
>>
>>120285
Broc
>>
>>120276
this

Just look at your president and what a fine example he sets for us here in America.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cjg81oBVEAAAohe.jpg
>>
Go America! Getting healthier everyday.

Every country goes through its chubby phase.
>>
>>120429
Are you actually fat shaming? WOW.
>>
>>120432
Upset that I don't neatly fit your preconceived label?
>>
>>120268
Could it be because our tap water sucks ass? I know that's why I drink bottled water.
>>
>>120437
Most places yeah. The tap water where I live is consistently ranked as the third highest in quality in the country. Tap water is meant to be potable out of the tap.
>>
I prefer carbonated water.
>>
>>120268
I prefer tap water.
>>
>>120276
Actually, it does. Sodas are more empty calories filled with sugar which you drink in place of water with a meal. You don't order a soda and a water.

Cutting that one thing out alone may save the lives of a lot of people. People switching to """"""""""""""""""""""""diet""""""""""""""""""""" sodas are idiots.
>>
>>120437
This is why I drink bottled water.

I actually live near an aquifer, but I wouldn't seriously drink the water that comes out of it.
>>
>>120434
You fit my preconceived label perfectly.

Your ilk has no principles, only a lust for control. You will say whatever you need to demigrade the President who stands for American principles.
>>
>>120306
So are fries.
>>
>>120452

Uhhhh... read the label on the bottled water you buy sometime. Every store-shelf brand is literally just filtered tap water from wherever the bottling plant is.

Seriously, go right now and read the label and report it here. Or just tell us the brand name. We'll wait.
>>
>>120460
Fool. You know nothing of bottled water.

SPRING WATER

REVERSE OSMOSIS

Also you can just call the company and ask them. There's a number on the bottle.
>>
>>120429
I will never understand why rich people ever eat fast food. There are so many better things that are just as unhealthy and way better quality.
>>
>>120453
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>120437
>tap water sucks ass
Where do you live? In Canada out tap water is great.
>>
>>120557
out>our
>>
I just don't drink soda because it gives me a tummy ache and the hiccups.
Also feel like brushing my teeth immediately afterwards.
>>
>>120268
>Bottled Water
Plasticed Water. BPA and other nasty chemicals.
Fools and their money/health are easily parted.
>>
>>121809
Pick your poison, fluoride or plastic
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.