[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

National Front seeks Russian cash for election fight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: GettyImages-498043744-714x475.jpg (54KB, 714x475px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-498043744-714x475.jpg
54KB, 714x475px
Marine Le Pen’s National Front asked Russia for a €27 million loan to help it fight presidential and parliamentary elections in 2017, the party’s treasurer said.

The French far-right party is notoriously strapped for cash as French banks refuse to lend it money, Wallerand de Saint-Just, the National Front’s treasurer, said.

“The party is applying to foreign banks … and why not Russian ones,” Saint-Just said.

Le Pen denied that financing from a Russian-owned bank would influence the party’s policies. In 2014, her party secured an €11 million loan from the Moscow-based First Czech Russian Bank.

There were claims that Le Pen was given the loan as a “reward” for backing Vladimir Putin’s stance on Crimea. The accusation was made in April 2015, when a group of Russian hackers leaked text messages from a smartphone allegedly belonging to Timur Prokopenko, the head of the Kremlin internal affairs department, in which the support of the French far-right leader was discussed. She denied the claims.

The €27 million loan request comes after French police raided the National Front party offices near Paris on Wednesday as part of a probe into suspicions that the party is using assistants paid by the European Parliament for political work in France.

http://www.politico.eu/article/le-pen-russia-crimea-putin-money-bank-national-front-seeks-russian-cash-for-election-fight/
>>
>>120006
Where is the proofs of these funds. Putin just wants to help the French peoples get the best and break the globalist agenda. To do so, LEPEN must take the power in Francais, and declare war against Germany.
>>
>>120009
Кaк y вac ceгoдня дeлa Toвapищ
>>
I love this new "red terror" the murricans are peddling, makes a great punchline for the rest of the world that isn't still stuck on cold war hysteria
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.