[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

California lawmakers want to repeal HIV criminalization laws

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: Flag_of_California.svg.png (15KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_California.svg.png
15KB, 250x167px
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/california-lawmakers-repeal-hiv-criminalization-laws-46008372

TLDR They're going to reduce the punishment for willingly giving someone HIV in California because the old punishment is a relic of the AIDS scare, or so they say.

What do you guys think? I don't know much about HIV/AIDS because I don't pork guy's buttholes but this makes me nervous.
>>
Commenting before someone blows this out of proportion and vilifies California.
>>
>>120005
They should just do their Calexit and die of AIDS 20 years from now.
>>
I hope that doesn't pass
>>
>>120005
Sounds fucking retarded and I live here. Just another example of our phenomenally out of touch legislature if this goes through. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>120136
This. As another resident of the most bi-poler state of the union, these fucking politicians are fucking nuts. But thanks to the cities we can't get anyone else elected.
>>
What the fuck? This can fucking kill you. Of course the punishment for spreading it around knowingly should be harsh as hell.
>>
>>120005
Finally, somebody is doing to stand up for the oppressed minority of psycopaths who purposefully infect people with a deadly disease
>>
Sounds like the punishment for spreading OTHER communicable diseases should be increased instead. There's no reason why deliberately giving someone a potentially deadly disease should be punished any less than another form of assault with deadly weapon.
>>
My uncle died because a German dude he slept with had it

Pretty ridiculous to not punish people caught doing this
>>
>>120005
First they decriminalize child prostitution

Now they do this shit

It's like they don't want any California refugees to move back.
>>
This is the world you chose, libcucks. Fucking scum
>>
>>120312
Wat
>>
>>120312
>decriminalize child prostitution
?
>>
>>120390

California removed the penalty for being an underage prostitute, but not the penalty for purchasing the services of a underage prostitute. The idea is that it's better to stick the kid with child services instead of putting them in jail, while keeping the penalty for using a prostitution service to continue discouraging the use of prostitutes. I think some other states or countries have a similar system, under the idea that it's easier to get prostitutes off the streets and in normal jobs if they aren't constantly going to jail while still discouraging prostitution.

Of course it's more sensationalist and easier to just scream that it's 100% legal, and gives people more material to masturbate over how horrible California is (not that there isn't enough already).
>>
>>120005
>HIV/AIDS because I don't pork guy's buttholes but this makes me nervous.
I'm sanely "terrified" of them and stay away. A scratch or sweat-on-a-toilet-seat transmission is as possible as Zika transmission. Ebola should have taught everyone to avoid handshakes, cause we never know where they had their hand last or who they touched before. Safety first.
>>
>>120005
Why have an extra law for it when it can easily fall under assault/murder with a deadly weapon?
>>
>D-San Francisco
>Wants to reduce HIV criminalization
Surprise Surprise.
>>
>>120394
Only the adult gets charged. Which honestly, kind of makes sense, but it's stressed by a lot of conservatives as legal.
>>
>>121822
this
>>
>>120007
How could they blow this out proportion? It's pretty shit legislation
>>
AIDS is still pretty scary California
>>
>whoopsie doodles honeypoo, now you've got AIDS in you~

Yup, sounds like Cali.
>>
Can the punishments for killing by aids just be the same as by knife or gun. Why does it matter how you killed someone?
>>
There is thing called Prep and it stops HIV most of the time. Of course, if you get fucked by that many gays, then chances are you're going to get aids regardless.
>>
>>124680
So that's an excuse to go and spread your rotten semen around?

Google senator Scott Wiener, this guy IS aids.
>>
>>120005
>I don't know much about HIV/AIDS because I don't pork guy's buttholes

Stupidity like this is why I support eugenics.
With any luck HIV will do the work for me.
>>
>>124680
There's this thing called ballistic armor, but that doesn't mean shooting someone shouldn't land you in prison for many years.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.