[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Riots and violence in Sweden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: 70d.png (21KB, 828x626px) Image search: [Google]
70d.png
21KB, 828x626px
After Trump made Swedish comments, riots started, grenade exploded 2 days after,and then shootings happened in Swedish city Malmo (less then 30% of population is real Swedes lol)

Pictures from Libtard utopia called Sweden

http://www.express.co.uk/pictures/galleries/10992/Violence-in-Sweden-Oslo-EU-Europe-Crisis-Pictures
>>
Sweden Yes!
>>
No comments to defend Sweden ha Libtards?
>>
Libs are cowards, but it makes them better survivalists... They will all pray Allah one day!
>>
Why are there so many riots in Sweden all of a sudden? It's like someone is trying to prove something Trump said after the fact or something.
>>
>>119737
The things Trump says have a weird way of being proved after the fact, whether it's Swedish riots or wiretapping.
>>
>>119737
There aren't. The express.co.uk would call a guy getting arrested for public urination a riot if they thought someone somewhere would believe it and click on their links..
>>
>>119539
20th February 2017 summary
Malmo, Sweden
>less than 30% real Swedes
>grenade goes off
>a handful of cars were burnt
>0 reported deaths
USA
>more than 95% real Americans
>36 people shot and killed

Malmo sounds like a paradise in comparison to the US
>>
>>119785
There it is. There's the lovable leftwing whataboutism we all love to see whenever they can't excuse a problem away or make it a non-issue.
>>
>>119785
>all those implications and false equivalencies
thank you, boris
>>
>>119787
>>119788
Thanks for (you)s <3
2 in 2 minutes must be a record
FYI I'd rather have my car set alight than be shot and killed and we both know where they're more likely to occur
>>
>>119791
Yes but would you rather I also throw a grenade at you?

I can assure you my aim is better than some probably polio-riddled third worlder.
>>
>>119793
>>
>>119792
Aren't you trying to convince me the US is less dangerous?
>>
>>119791
Depends, is your car being set alight with you in the vicinity? I know which country I'd rather be in when it comes to defending myself and having people and the police believe the story without trying to act like it didn't happen.
>>
So when trump comments the issues in sweden,

The muhammads backfire?!

The rioters were fickis?
>>
>>119539
Another victim of the Frankfurt Cult.
>>
>>119738

Doesn't take a fortuneteller to know that muslims and africans will blow shit up. Especially after they've steadily been blowing shit up for years.

Dumbfuck..
>>
>>119872
Relax, it was meant in jest.

Also, someone should tell the Europeans that, because they still seem to be suffering from an otherwise delusion.
>>
>>119738
It is uncanny. This phenomenon is truly thought provoking.

>>119872
So butthurt hahaha
>>
>>119861
>the Frankfurt Cult.
Is this the latest talk radio meme?
>>
Tim pool is right,

Its not refugees behind riots and assaults,

Its almost always first or second generation migrants from middle east
>>
>>119921
It's both.
>>
>>119921
>its not refugees fault
>just their closest family members

Oh okay so immigration is fine as long as they don't maek babby.

We need to handle this ISRAELI STYLE and sterilize our immigrants
>>
>>119898
They can't directly blame Jews now that their current hero deepthroats circumsized cock all day.
>>
>>119921
Yea same thing in France. Migrants don't assimilate into European culture like they do in America
>>
>>119957
They don't really do it in America either. See the Somali slums in Minnesota or Dearborn, Michigan.
>>
>>119961
Typically with immigration, we have periods of immigration followed by closed borders. This causes our immigrants to assimilate.

We haven't stopped immigration in decades.

We're long overdue.
>>
>>119962
The problem is the left instilled the constant stream of immigration as a default status in many people to the point even suggesting a downturn in it amounts to heresy for many. The left needs that constant stream of people they can put at odds with native Americans because their ideas aren't always convincing otherwise without the sob stories.

There's also the fact that even if immigration gets shut down, there are already too many unassimilated people here that will make that natural process much harder than it normally is.
>>
>>120016
>The left needs that constant stream of people they can put at odds with native Americans because their ideas aren't always convincing otherwise without the sob stories
Also conservatives demolish progressives demographically due to birth rates.

They're blatantly importing left voters.

It is reassuring to know, once we fix immigration sanity will naturally take control.
>>
Tack Löfven
>>
>>119791
i'd rather see criminals shot and killed instead of them putting cars on fire with no retaliation
>>
Are there riots right now? No?
>>
>>119787
>There's the lovable leftwing whataboutism

>but what about shillary!
>but what about obongo!
>>
>>120257
>Attacking a post for something it didn't say
That's an... interesting way to argue. And with the topic at hand, Islam in Europe, it's the Left that monopolizes the whataboutism. You can't say a single negative thing about the religion or its followers without some leftist harpy whining about everything else.
>>
>>119872
Historically, Americans have blown up more shit than any other country. Dumbfuck.
>>
>>119539
>(less then 30% of population is real Swedes lol)
I wonder sometimes how many /pol/acks would still be righties if they used real facts instead of making things up as they go along.

>Circa 43% of the population have a foreign background (135,509 residents); 31% was born abroad (99,788) and another 11% was Swedish-born (35,721), with foreign-born parents.[23]
>The Middle East, Horn of Africa, former Yugoslavia and Denmark are the main sources of immigration.[24][25]
>>
>>121522
>he thinks /pol/ makes up facts as they go along
lol they wish they had that much ingenuity and originality.
>>
>>119785
Are you also going to try and say that the goverment of sweden is not trying to cover all of this up as well and the reason to why their are no reported deaths
>>
>>120257
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>122052
The lefty is out of words

Now this will repeat
>>
>>121522
>2014 census
>>
>>121520
Historically you're wrong, because there's absolutely no way to quantify that and even if you wanted to try you'd have to blatantly ignore long and incredibly bloody wars like the Chinese and Russian Civil Wars or the Eastern European front during WW2.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.