[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wikileaks beginning largest release of CIA documents since its'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 1

http://theantimedia.org/wikileaks-releases-vault-7/

has anyone accessed it? any screenshots; points of particular interest?
>>
Why don't you ask on /pol/ where they actually give a crap? This isn't news and wikileaks isn't a valid news source.
>>
>>119087
>This isn't news
yes it is
>wikileaks isn't a valid news source
agreed, but
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/wikileaks-cia-documents-released-cyber-intelligence/

is

I think op was interested in having a real conversation about event and not spouting /pol/ garbage.
>>
>>119090
>>119097
blue pilled cucks, tsk tsk tsk...
>>
>>119097
>>This isn't news
>yes it is

>a real conversation about event

Okay here you go.

I didn't think anyone was in any doubt about the skill of the 5 eyes. Assange has already published plenty about the sort of things they get up to.

So is it news? Only so far as he continues to expose more details. Does it change anything? Maybe for enemy spies. I'm sure they're rubbing their hands with glee to have more details confirmed.

But I don't think the public gains much, because we already know they're excellent at spying.

For these leaks to actually be useful to the public, they need to expose how the various hacks work so they can be patched. I haven't reads any of the leaked documents so I don't know if this is the case.

But if all they reveal is that certain systems have been hacked without explaining how it's done then it's just more propaganda noise from an organisation who's motives are increasingly unclear.

I remember back in the day when Assange said Wikileaks was about making corruption impossible by providing a platform to expose it.

These days it seems more interested in exposing intelligence community secrets. A far cry from the corrupt payments and backroom deals politicians make with big business that I, and I expect many others, imagined would be the bread and butter of their operation.
>>
>>119108
Most intelligent people knew what the 5eyes were doing before snowden or assange, it didn't change the fact that the leaks caused ignorant people to freak the fuck out and congress to grand stand.

The real story is that Apple, Microsoft etc. are colluding (I got a kick out of Samsung TV's being used as microphones) which again, most thinking people already knew but it could bring heat to the companies if it becomes a larger story.
>>
These leaks are nothing if you haven't been a colossal retard for the majority of your life.

>being surprised when always-on devices spy on you despite clear patents showing their intent to
>being surprised microsoft has zero days depite years if hiring pajeet
>being surprised that a government spy organization has fancy tools despite their infinite budget and resources.

W O K E
>>
>CIS can hack cars & use for assassination
>existence of meme department
>Weeping Angel program turns on tvs remotely & activates spy microphone
>All Skype calls are converted to text in real time and uploaded to CIA cloud for analysis
>wikileaks.org under attack
>Assange livestream under attack
>all CIA hacking codes released
Yeah, it's probably nothing.
>>
>>119116
Where is the mic, so I can fill it with epoxy?
>>
>>119147
speakers work both ways dude, same thing can be done with your phone.
>>
wikileaks is just russian propaganda
>>
>>119150
Shit.

But to what end? Do they want to pick up on shit I say so they can target advertising?
>>
>>119157
You might joke.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-39158975
>>
>>119090
This is news about Wikileaks, not news from Wikileaks. The distinction is not a difficult one to make.

>>119157
>>119108
Wikileaks indiscriminately publishes anything that it thinks is authentic and potentially significant. They've been doing this for many years. The Russian government has recently used this to their advantage, but that doesn't mean that Wikileaks is suddenly colluding with them. If you had dirt on Trump or Putin, you can bet that they'd publish it.

The platform that Assange wants to provide is one that simply does not put itself in the role of deciding what people should and shouldn't know.

I'm no expert on Wikileaks, but that's been my impression of them since long before this election cycle and from that perspective nothing they've done recently has been surprising to me.
>>
>>119184
Ad filtering would be one avenue if used via a 3rd party analytics co. For 5Is words are run through filters to determine a score. High scores win 'prizes'.
>>
>>119204
> If you had dirt on Trump or Putin, you can bet that they'd publish it.

So we should assume there is no dirt on Trump or Putin?

Or maybe people that have it simply don't trust Wikileaks?

>The platform that Assange wants to provide is one that simply does not put itself in the role of deciding what people should and shouldn't know.

Which I would be more inclined to believe if the vast majority of what they've revealed hadn't been about the US and it's politicians.
>>
>>119215
Maybe it is because the United States democrats is the Nazis? There is no proof of Russia wrongdoings, except for phony CIA and Clinton shills, to be published because they are clean for they are justice. and just as in the Great Patriotic War, they Nazis shall lose once more to the might of righteosness.
>>
>>119215
>So we should assume there is no dirt on Trump or Putin?
That's in the hands of their opponents, that can be authenticated, and that hasn't already been published? I don't see how that isn't a reasonable assumption. Do you think that there are people out there with real dirt on Trump or Putin who want to have it published and can't? Anyone with an Internet connection can make a Tor hidden web service, publish whatever the hell they want to anonymously, and anonymously send journalists links. All Wikileaks does is provide a central repository for that sort of thing. If Wikileaks is turning people down, absolutely nothing is stopping those people from self publishing.

I don't know of any cases where someone with a significant secret to publish has claimed that Wikileaks turned them down. That doesn't mean there aren't any such cases, because I don't pay very close attention to this sort of thing, but if multiple such cases existed and if there was a trend among them THAT would be evidence of bias. The idea that there is nothing to be published does not follow logically from the idea that there are people who will publish anything that they receive and haven't published anything, and so the absurdity of the former does not indicate the absurdity of the latter. The US is the wealthiest and most powerful country, and the fact that a disproportionate number of leaks originate there is completely unsurprising.
>>
>>119090
>This isn't news

I 'm palming my face so hard I will be sore for the next week, I hope you realise what you did.
>>
this thread is too woke for me
>>
What are the Panama Papers?

What is:

>Why aren't human rights abuses producing the same effects in regimes like China or Russia, and what can be done to democratise information in those countries?

>Assange: "In Russia, there are many vibrant publications, online blogs, and Kremlin critics such as [Alexey] Navalny are part of that spectrum. There are also newspapers like "Novaya Gazeta", in which different parts of society in Moscow are permitted to critique each other and it is tolerated, generally, because it isn't a big TV channel that might have a mass popular effect, its audience is educated people in Moscow.

http://www.repubblica.it/esteri/2016/12/23/news/assange_wikileaks-154754000/
>>
>>119090
Ahaha. Hahaha. HAHAHA.

Oh man, I love plebbitors
>>
>>119108
how can corruption be unrelated to the intelligence agencies? At least they know.

Do you realise how much power they can wield? DO you know that after the Cold War they have been increasingly been involved in intra-industrial espionage and that they are hired, both because of the present nature of the system and because of the money, by multinational corporations? State agencies at the service of multinationals, as they are now the core of the economy globally and then we wonder when treaties like TPP and TTIP pop up. Can't you relate things in your ehad? It's as important as differentiating between different things.
>>
>>119207
>High scores win 'prizes'.

you mean death?
>>
>>119235
I trust Putin and Russia more then the CIA or so called liberal democracies.
>>
>>119233
Do you have proofs from citable truthful sources that Russia is not open and vibrant society?
>>
>>119238
they are the same thing. They don't care about you.
>>
>>119233
>What are the Panama Papers?

I do not see this on RT, please give proofs
>>
>>119239
kek, Russia shill
>>
>>119133
A significant percentage of the population would never believe in the idea of always on technology, in the sense it could be used to spy on them.
Not everyone uses the internet to learn. Please don't act like common /g/ knowledge is common at all.
>>
>>119233
>Russia is open and vibrant society
>West is totalitarian regime
>t. Julian Assange
jawdropping
>>
>>119226
Da, komrade.
>>
>>119097
OP here... Yes I was specifically looking for honest grounded insight to what was published not a bunch of erroneous crap from /pol/ or I would've just checked in to one of the multiple threads on the subject. I am also curious where Wikileaks falls as far as sources/credibility in your all's opinions as for myself I've always seen the outfit as little more than an outlet for real documents' pertaining to a whose who of 'malpractice' within governments and whatever seedy information they're given with for the most part minimal narrative aside from attacks on Assange and the outlet themselves. Personally I've always been a strong believer in a deep surveillance state actively gathering information and using it to it's own ends; the whole Snowden along with other leakers' information dumps simply affirming the idea. Do you think this new information will at least drive home the idea and make more aware the typical person of these activities?
>>
FUCK YEAH
>>
>>119226
>le u call me nazi i call u NAZI X2!!!1
>>
>>119257
I think wikileaks is credible and important.
>>
>>119090
This, nobody cares because anybody could be making shit up and putting it on wikileaks, like Russians.
>>
>>119267
>anybody could be making shit up and putting it on wikileaks

I think you 're confusing wikileaks with wikipedia
>>
>>119267
If that were the case wouldn't Wikileaks be publishing all kinds of off base and easily refutable shit tier garbage over the years rather than at least as I understand it not been proven to have done so to date? This fact-checking procedure has been the reasoning for Wikileaks not releasing information the moment it's reached them or so they as an organization have claimed time and time again...
>>
>>119090
>Being a sheeple this hard

Yes, keep believing MSM. Nothing to see here, everything is on the up and up. The deep totalitarian nanny state will pat you on the head, tuck you in at night, and tell you everything will be okay.

Maybe you should go back to facebook and bemoan to your sewing circle about how Trump is a big meanie and grabbed your pussy.
>>
>>119267
I don't think WL is making shit up, but I do think that they are releasing only what fits the narrative that they want (Western liberal democracies are evil and need to be torn down). Mitigating details are cut out, or information is released in such a way as to lead people to the worst conclusions. So you don't really get the whole story from them, but you are technically getting the truth usually.

As an example, it's like reading a story of a guy (US) shooting some other guy (foreigners) in the back (Wikileaks version).

Just knowing those details, you'd say that the shooter was totally wrong, but if you knew that the guy he shot had a gun himself and had fired it at others first, then the story takes on a different light (US's counter-propaganda on the matter).

Even more so if you knew that this was a gang war and neither side was acting the hero (what really happened).

It's not just about truth, it's about framing.

I don't think that America or the West are necessarily the good guys, but I do think that many times, especially when dealing with China or Russia, that they are the lesser bad.
>>
>>119271
Wikileaks can fact check things, but it doesn't mean anything if others cannot fact check them since the sources are anonymous.
>>
>>119267
m-muh russia
>>
>>119273
Trump must absolve the CIA, NSA, EPA, and other alphabet soup spy agencies and take power. I think that he can ask Russia for help in routing out these traitorous elements, and can even use it as a means to move us closer together and avoid nukes.
>>
>>119267
>could be making shit up and putting it on wikileaks, like Russians.
Where is the proofs for this wild allegation? If there is not a proof, then it is similar as if it never happened again.
>>
>>119283
Exactly my point!
>>
>>119090
More proof this is where the libs go that can handle /pol/. I was looking for some actual discussion on this is /pol/ is all Based Stick Man atm. Reddit is calling...
You have to go back
>>
>>119157
Keep watching CNN buddy
>>
>>119090
>This isn't news and wikileaks isn't a valid news source.
Wikileaks is most definitely a valid news source. They have a better track record than NYT and WaPo.
>>
>>119322
>West is totalitarian regime
>t. Julian Assange
>>
>>119321
/pol/ is just a pile of memes
in fact, you're memeing me right now
>>
>>119325
Wikileaks has shown me that the US, and the Western European states, are the most contemptible countries in the whole world and deserves to be utterly destroyed. Assange is a hero for helping bring down this corrupt order, and I hope that China and Russia will prove to be better shepherds when they take their rightful spot on the global stage.
>>
>>119327
>If I keep saying Wikileaks and Assange are Russian shills without evidence it must be true!
>If NYT and WaPo keep publishing evidence-free articles based on nothing but anonymous sources from the IC community then they must be true!
Really gets my ganglions goin
>>
>>119329
They let you browse 4chan, Assange?
>>
>>119329
>Histrionic shitposter
>CIA shill
Pick both. You collect a paycheck?
>>
>>119330
Those are his words. I am not saying anything other than that those are his deranged words.
>>
>>119334
>Assange's "own words" mention himselfby name
>Assange is now apparently Bob Dole

Source pleassssssseeeeeeee
>>
>>119329
You sound like one of those uh.. what did you guys always call them.. oh yeah. Pinko commies
>>
>>119335
It's in the thread. I'm not gonna bother quoting the post if you won't bother reading the thread. Endlessly crying "proofs?" is all you can do anyway.
>>
>>119330
The man had a fucking show on RT. Now you can debate if WL itself is an arm of Russian propaganda, but Assange most definitely has too many connections to Russia to be taken at face value.

Assange has defended Russia heavily when shit like the Panama papers leaked (which was critical against both Western and Russian officials), and refused to publish the full Syria Files, cutting out the parts to do with Russia's involvement (they always claim that leaks critical of Putin or Russia to be a CIA op), but publishing the portions critical of Western powers.

Not to mention that he was the one who sent Snowden to Russia (Snowden had initially wanted to seek asylum in Latin America).

There's also the latest case of them backing up Trump on his claims of being wiretapped by Obama (may or may not be true, but I'm leaning against it atm as it seems like just another shitweet from Trump).

I don't think Assange is Putin's puppet, but they are most definitely using each other to get what they want.

Also, if I was a conspiritard, I'd say that the release of this to discredit and bring furor against our intel agencies comes at a time when they're impeding Trump. Now, WL would have likely published the leaks anyways, but it is convenient.
>>
>>119338
>http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-12-31/wikileaks-meets-assad-in-syria/5180036

The Federal Opposition has accused the WikiLeaks Party of irresponsibility after some of its members travelled to Syria to meet with the country's president Bashar al-Assad.

The Syrian president released a Twitter photo on December 23 which appeared to show the meeting.

The delegation reportedly included WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange's father John Shipton, who is currently the WikiLeaks Party chairman.

In a statement posted on the Wikileaks Party website in the lead-up to the meeting, a spokesman said the purpose of the trip was to show solidarity with the Syrian people and to voice opposition to Western military intervention.

"While the WikiLeaks Party recognises the needs for political reforms in Syria and to fight against corruption and abuses of human rights, it does not support achieving this by violence, Western military intervention and destruction of the country," the statement said.

"Due to security concerns and because of the high levels of violence in Syria, we cannot give detailed information about the delegation."

Labor frontbencher Chris Bowen says sending a delegation to Syria was not appropriate.

"That is an extraordinary thing for them to do," he said.

"[It] underlines their irresponsible approach.

"The Assad regime has been widely criticised and correctly criticised around the world.

"And for an Australian political party to think it's sensible to go and have discussions and try and provide some legitimacy, is something I think which they have to explain."

The ABC has contacted the WikiLeaks Party for a response.

>https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/aug/22/wikileaks-julian-assange

Nothing further was heard until Sunday, when I woke up to find that the Wikileaks party ticket in NSW had the Shooters & Fishers — and the Nazi Australia First party! — above the Greens. In WA, the Nationals were above the Greens.
>>
>>119340
So Assange likes hanging out with /pol/. How is that a negative?
>>
>>119340
>"While the WikiLeaks Party recognises the needs for political reforms in Syria and to fight against corruption and abuses of human rights, it does not support achieving this by violence, Western military intervention and destruction of the country," the statement said.

how can you read pro-Russia sentiments in this? It's literally every sensible person's wish for wars to stop.

>>119252

you 're misquoting, that's not what he said. And Navalny is in trouble, as are all opposition parties. And yes, form the portion of the interview you psoted, it's not reassuring that he's not mentioning that. But that's because you presented it that way.

Read further down:

>in Russia there are competitors to WikiLeaks, and no WikiLeaks staff speak Russian, so for a strong culture which has its own language, you have to be seen as a local player.
>you have to be seen as a local player
>We have published more than 800,000 documents about or referencing Russia and president Putin, so we do have quite a bit of coverage, but the majority of our publications come from Western sources, though not always
>>
>>119391
(contnd.)

>The real determinant is how distant that culture is from English. Chinese culture is quite far away".

>What can be done there?

>"We have published some things in Chinese. It is necessary to be seen as a local player and to adapt the language to the local culture".

>There is strict control of the web in China...

>"China banned us in 2007, we have worked around that censorship at various times, publishers there were too scared to publish [our documents]. The feeling is mixed within China: they of course like to see the Western critique that a number of our publications enable. China is not a militaristic society, they don't see they have a comparative advantage in making warfare, so they presumably like general critiques of war, but it is a society that is authority-structured, which is terrified of dissidents, whereas if you compare it to Russia, it too is an increasingly authoritarian society, but one that has a cultural tradition of lionising dissidents".
>>
oh and about Trump:

read what he's saying, it's the truth.

Colbert and all those asshat jesters are fighting for the Clinton network of power, that produced wars and the current refugee crisis. People driven from their lands and homes in order not to be victims of war and the weapons that Clinton, as head of the department of state, leaked in Africa, fueled the wars all around.

And I can't understand how in all those shows, where tampering is mentioned, how can the people not understand that the leaks were what the DNC did to undermine Bernie. They WikiLeaks hit you with the truth, how is that tampering? It's transparency!
Trump is not a russian agent. He just wants to bring his own network of power up.
>>
>>119393

>CLINTON!!!1!1!1! CLINTON1!1!1!1 CLINTON!!1!!1!

Jesus fuck she's gone. Your scapegoat no longer works.
>>
>>119394
I 'm not a Trump supporter, not by a long shot.
I do however live in the mediterranean and what Assange says about Clinton's war, hits home.
>>
>>119087
the directdraw keylogger was p cool. gonna use that from now on.
>>
>>119338
>The man had a fucking show on RT. Now you can debate if WL itself is an arm of Russian propaganda, but Assange most definitely has too many connections to Russia to be taken at face value.

Not an argument.

>Assange has defended Russia heavily when shit like the Panama papers leaked (which was critical against both Western and Russian officials), and refused to publish the full Syria Files, cutting out the parts to do with Russia's involvement (they always claim that leaks critical of Putin or Russia to be a CIA op), but publishing the portions critical of Western powers.

Because Russia is not the problem, the US is. Russia doesn't have any dirty laundry because they actually behave like a uniratial society should behave.

>Not to mention that he was the one who sent Snowden to Russia (Snowden had initially wanted to seek asylum in Latin America).

Have you ever considered not listening to Clinton's media wing and looked at Russia objectively? They're the good guys here.

>There's also the latest case of them backing up Trump on his claims of being wiretapped by Obama (may or may not be true, but I'm leaning against it atm as it seems like just another shitweet from Trump).

And the CIA leaks proves Trump right once again. The American deep state is being dismantled, but the damage is already done. The world is turning towards Russia and Putin to lead it.

>I don't think Assange is Putin's puppet, but they are most definitely using each other to get what they want.

That's politics, but I think their goal of showing post-Enlightenment Western democracies for the evil that they are similar where it's more of a partnership.

>Also, if I was a conspiritard, I'd say that the release of this to discredit and bring furor against our intel agencies comes at a time when they're impeding Trump. Now, WL would have likely published the leaks anyways, but it is convenient.

Or maybe that's why Trump is attacking them to begin with. Trump wants whats best for America
>>
>>119396
>Clinton's War
What a joke. It was Milošević's war. Clinton just provided the stealth bombers.
>>
>>119410
Why are there so many people who love Russia so much here? There seems to be more pro-Russia, -anti-US users on here then the other way around.
>>
>>119207
So much this. Cant have a conversation near a phone without getting a fuckload of adds based on things that get mentioned. Can only imagine how much more the eyes see
>>
>>119414

Paid to spread propaganda or useful idiots
>>
>>119410
>Russia doesn't have any dirty laundry because they actually behave like a uniratial society should behave.

:-)
>>
>>119414
Well, yeah, they are literally shills trying to convince people to believe stupid shit. Look at what they did to Facebook.
>>
>>119146
>existence of meme department
can you source this one?
>>
>>119427
>>119427
I wish they'd stay in /pol/.
>>
>>119133
>>119108
>>119133
>nothing to see here, goy!
This is a revelation of spying as large or larger than Snowden's leak. This isn't just internet snooping, the CIA has an automatic backdoor on ALL windows computers, on intel CPUs, samsung smart TVs and can hack smart cars to cause targeted accidents among many other things. This is beyond muh privacy, this is a complete and total control over our everyday lives. All internet connected things are compromised.

Linux is compromised. Stay clear the fuck away from Ubuntu. Do not run anything with systemd (e.g. arch). Install Gentoo or BSD now.
>>
>>119090
Sup David Brock
>>
It's a sad day when I trust Russia to act in AMerican's best interests more then our government. Trump will fix it though, and the CIA will never be able to spy on anyone ever again. He can even ask for help from wikileaks and Russia on how to best take down our bad deep state. I just worry that the cancer will be too deep, and that the US will have to be destroyed and rebuilt before we become a virtuous nation. Again, if a civil war occurs, perhaps Putin will help the red states crush the blue states so we can have a good America again.
>>
>>119519
You Trumptards are crazy. Ally with a foreign power to help kill fellow Americans? Is our sense of national identity really so weak now that we'd rather unite with another state then our own countrymen?
>>
>>119521
The people in the city are not Americans, they are globalists.
>>
>>119431
Ive seen it, its deep in the archives somewhere. Everything went to shit as soon as someone found an archive of a CIA agents gay RP on ponychan.
>>
>>119414
Pro-Russia does not mean anti-US and vice versa.
>>
Since this thread is such garbage for such an extremely consequential news story, I made a real one here:
>>119533

The article posted contains a great summary of the findings within the leak and their consequences to the IC and general public. This is fucking massive, folks, bigger than Snowden.
>>
>>119410
>Russia doesn't have any dirty laundry because they actually behave like a uniratial society should behave.

Yes, Sergei, I agree with you. Your arguments seems very logic and I don't know who you are. But you convinced me.
>>
>>119413
Read the interview we were talking about, I was referring to Hillary's war on Libya, not Bill's war on Yugoslavia, goddamn, it sure is proxy wars between clinton and putin in here
>>
>>119550
you could have posted it here you giant ego tripping retard
>>
>>119561
This thread should've been deleted yesterday. It's shit, doesn't follow posting standards and contains almost zero discussion on the leak. And it's filled with disinfo.
>>
>>119557
The 40s called. They want tehir Ruby Scare back.
>>
>>119146
you seem surprised

>spy agency does spying

stop the fucking press omg
>>
>>119568
what Ruby scare? Russia is covertly fueling nationalistic splits in at least 3 regions, excluding Ukraine (Naghorno-Karabakh, Moldavia, Georgia).
Political opposition to the head of state is met with intimidation and silencing.

They are a big power and they operate within the historic phase of capitalism, they always did, red flag or not.
>>
>>119576
I think he means Red Scare.
>>
People don't get the concept of necessary evil nowadays. War, any war, even against terrorist, is a necessary evil. Sanctions could be considered a necessary evil as well. Yet these actions are portrayed as "good" by people. They may be morally justified, but they are never morally "good."

Keeping secrets allows a lot of shitty things to happening and is somewhat antithetical to a democratic society. At the same time, having a veil of secrets is necessary for security and the state to function. Counter intel ops are hardly ever good, but they may be necessary. If Putin wants the FSB to go full KGB on us and our allies, then I support our CIA responding in kind.
>>
>>119578
fuck off with necessary evil.
International relations language is all about justifiyng the pursuit and maintenance of power. It's the language of great and/or superpowers. What was necessarily needed when Allente was toppled? Was it neccesarry for you? It's all about the powers structures and how they can keep their rule over us, their clients and servants. Trust me, the ruling classes of the u.s. are slowly realising how much they need another Soviet Union, another boogeyman, just as they create the false dichotomy of legal and illegal, to keep the state structure necessary.
>>
>>119587
same applies to Russia invading Poland, Czechoslovakia and Afghanistan. The people were just fine, it was the state that felt the danger.
>>
>>119587
The true evil was always the US. I am looking forward to the day when this rotten nation and its cronies in Europe self destruct and end themselves.

>>119590
Everywhere Russia has gone, the people have been improved. So much so that their is growing movements in places like Ukraine, Poland, and the Balkans to rejoin Russia.

Here, watch this video to see what Russia has done for the people it has ruled:

https://youtu.be/T65SwzHAbes
>>
>>119587
So much this. The U.S. brought on shit like 9/11 on itself. It doesn't deserve to whine about necessary this or that. There is no such thing as necessary evil. That's how shit like the CIA or military get started up. We don't need them, because they will create evil to justify their existence.

Luckily though, fascism/nationalism is resurgent in the west, so we'll hopefully see an end to the evils of democracy.
>>
>>119594
>>119595

you are both retarded and completely missed the point of those 2 posts>>119578
>>119587
>>
So why do we even have the CIA, anyways? They're evil. Why can't we demand Congress to get rid of them and all the other intelligence agencies?

Oh, right, we don't live in a Democracy. A Democracy wouldn't keep secrets from its people. A Democracy wouldn't have an intelligence agency or have all these leaks about them. Look at Russia. How many leaks do they have? None, because there is nothing to leak. They are a clean country when compared to the West. Putin has made it so.

>>119596

The first post was some globalist shill trying to justify the evils of the US. The second was a refutation of that, telling him to shove it up his ass. There is no such thing as necessary evil, only a ruling class that is attempting to start a war with an innocent country to further its own goals.
>>
>>119587
>Trust me, the ruling classes of the u.s. are slowly realising how much they need another Soviet Union, another boogeyman, just as they create the false dichotomy of legal and illegal, to keep the state structure necessary.

This is why we need anarcho-capitalism. Only form of society that can be truly free.
>>
>>119597
>The first post was some globalist shill trying to justify the evils of the US. The second was a refutation of that, telling him to shove it up his ass

I posted both, I would really like to know where you saw the justification of evils in those two posts.

>>119599
no
"anarcho" capitalism is what has been building all these years and we now begint o realise the limits to it.
>>
>>119595
>Luckily though, fascism/nationalism is resurgent in the west, so we'll hopefully see an end to the evils of democracy.

How is a form of government that is openly expansionist, aggressive, sees peace merely as preparation for war, and wishes to exterminate other nationalities as a general rule to diplomacy going to fix the problem of Democratic states overreaching?
>>
American Revolutionary War!

The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!

>>
>>119596
oops

I meant, THESE 2 posts >>119587
>>119590
>>
>>119601
>overreaching

define that please
>>
>>119617
Howabout the West interfering in East Europe and the middle east?

How about the West sticking its nose in North Korea's and China's business where it does not belong?
>>
>>119620
aha

I thought you meant "trying to be excessively democratic"
>>
android and iPhone users get BTFO, bunch of fucking hipsters and gullible sheep. The most easy to hack equipment, but not, you had to be modern and up-to-date.
>>
>>119257
I think they're credible in what they publish but not reliable in neutrality. Rather than freedom of information warriors that they'd probably prefer to call themselves they're really just another info outlet guided by the perceptions they want to broadcast.
>>
>As Kim Dotcom chimed in on Twitter, "CIA turns Smart TVs, iPhones, gaming consoles and many other consumer gadgets into open microphones" and added " CIA turned every Microsoft Windows PC in the world into spyware. Can activate backdoors on demand, including via Windows update"

not if you don't have a smart screen, a camera and a microphone. haha...
>>
>>119620
Yes, and its not like we're reacting to Russia, who's trying to undermine us, has basically escalated shit against us since the sanctions over Ukraine (Georgia was your freebie, Vlad), and has shown aggression towards all of its neighbors. They've also been stirring up all sorts of ethnic conflict in regions around them to justify action. Why else are we seeing simultaneous pan-Russo movements in Ukraine, Lithuania, and the Balkans? Most of our posturing is in the hopes of preventing war, not escalating to war, as the belief is is that if we do not set clear boundaries for Russia, that they'll cross them and then we're obligated to respond. Like what happens if they think they can nab a NATO country like Poland. There's also the fact that disruptions from invasions lead to economic disruptions, which neither the elites or regular Joe like.

With the middle east, its all about oil. We wouldn't give a shit otherwise. Same with Russia vs ISIS, really (what, you don't think they're helping them because Putin's heart is just that big, do you). Lack of oil isn't good for anyone, so the oil must flow. I don't like the U.S.'s support of Israel, but then, none of the other Western powers are all that keen on Israel. America's support boils down to religious grounds rather then pragmatism.

China and Asia has to do with trade. If China gets a stranglehold on the international sea lanes its coveting, they can control trade, potentially strangling their neighbors. Seeing as their neighbors are major players on the economic world stage, that would effect us too.

It is in nobody's interest for Best Korea to get nukes. They aren't exactly rational actors, and I could see Kim Un deciding that the latest downturn is because of those pesky Japs or South Koreans messing things up and responding with the biggest stick he has because he feels he can get away with it. Unlike his dad, I think the guy might actually buy the propaganda of his nation being the best around.
>>
>Over the last three years the United States intelligence sector, which consists of government agencies such as the CIA and NSA and their contractors, such as Booze Allan Hamilton, has been subject to unprecedented series of data exfiltrations by its own workers.
>unprecedented series of data exfiltrations by its own workers.

GEE, I WONDER WHY! I 'm sure an intelligence agency would strictly adhere to the laws! What a FAILURE! How could such a well organised agency FAIL to keep their programming codes to themselves? Now it spilled and they can monitor everyone! I 'm sure an intelligence agency would hate that!
>>
>>119637
>There's also the fact that disruptions from invasions lead to economic disruptions, which neither the elites or regular Joe like.

FAIRY TALES

war leads to destruction and capitalism thrives on rebuilding. War also gets rid of the "excessive" and "unnecessary" workforce.
It also allows governments to impose wartime, draconian laws.
Get the fuck out of here yankee.
>>
>>119637
Shut the fuck up you little bitch. Russia will take back these fake fascist Western puppets like Ukraine. The America intervening anywhere is wrong. Its always been wrong and will continue to be wrong. Let countries resolve their own issues by themselves, and keep to yourselves.
>>
>>119640
Who else wants a constitutional amendment to ban all US spying, both domestically and internationally, along with secret classifications? All documents should be open to the public, and all actions held accountable. We do not need the CIA, FBI, NSA, or homeland security. Our greatest threat is the liberal order in our own government. There should be no secrets in America.

C'mon Trump, make it happen!
>>
>>119637
>With the middle east, its all about oil
>America's support boils down to religious grounds rather then pragmatism.

either pick one of two, or learn geography because Israel is in the middle east.

>If China gets a stranglehold on the international sea lanes its coveting, they can control trade

yeah, international sea lanes, or, you know, half of your dollar bills. Oh and the fact they produce all shit marketed as american.

>They aren't exactly rational actors, and I could see Kim Un deciding that the latest downturn is because of those pesky Japs or South Koreans messing things up and responding with the biggest stick he has because he feels he can get away with it. Unlike his dad, I think the guy might actually buy the propaganda of his nation being the best around.

Best Korea however know that their biggest stick is their only stick. War would seem rational for a country like that, it's like the u.s. and/or soviet russia in a very condensed form. However, how is Kim going to fund the war effort? Fuck money, I 'm not talking about it, if he takes resources out of food production (send farmers and workers to dress as soldiers, seize the equipment to make weapons etc.) how is everyone going to survive?

>>119643
fuck putin, fuck the russian neonazis, fuck the motorbike dogs, fuck the russian mafia, you are just the same as americans. The same cloth
>>
>>119644

tearing down the little guys for Bane is big work, just one law can't stop it, you are talking about international networks and resources, inteliggence agencies are the lifeblood of states, you are very confused my friend.
>>
>>119646
> just one law can't stop it
Your right, it would probably take a revolution.

> you are talking about international networks and resources
Don't need em, throw them out. Any state with an intel community is obviously up to no good.

>inteliggence agencies are the lifeblood of states
No, they are not. They are the tools of oppression and evil. I don't want to be apart of any state with an intelligence apparatus. If we were a true democracy, things like the CIA or military would never exist. They do more harm then good.

> you are very confused my friend.
It only sounds confusing if you're bluepilled.
>>
>>119645
>fuck putin, fuck the russian neonazis, fuck the motorbike dogs, fuck the russian mafia, you are just the same as americans. The same cloth

where is your proofs of this, my friend
strong claims need substantaition, or they are no better then the falsehoods in the toiletbowels of the lamerstream media
>>
>>119651
>where is your proofs of this, my friend

are memes imitating life?

history you shill, world history. Not everything is propaganda
>>
>>119649
Dude, I understand the sentiment, but how are you going to defend the country from other spies without spies to counter them? Spying isn't just about offense, it's about defense too.
>>
>>119649
>Your right, it would probably take a revolution.

true

>Don't need em, throw them out. Any state with an intel community is obviously up to no good.

YOU don't need them.

>No, they are not. They are the tools of oppression and evil. I don't want to be apart of any state with an intelligence apparatus. If we were a true democracy, things like the CIA or military would never exist. They do more harm then good.

They are necessary for every state to exist. Every state.

>>119649
>It only sounds confusing if you're bluepilled.

What happens is that the word "state" has a positive moral colouring to you. That's all.
>>
>>119414
Don't love Russia or hate the US. Personally, I hate the people in the US pointing at Russia to distract from the fact they can't stand losing or have any sort of introspective thought as to why their increasingly shitty platform facilitated that loss. It's classical deflection from domestic problems that need remedy to a foreign boogeyman.

Russia is a shadow of a former global power that many see as an enemy the US has made for itself rather than a natural one. Given how stratified and estranged American regional cultures are becoming many Americans probably have more in common with your everyday Russian than they do their hyper partisan countrymen on the coasts or the Mexican nationalists those people protect.

Russia also seems to be working hard to prevent the post-modernism and cultural relativistic rot that has utterly destroyed the national culture and cohesiveness of many western nations. Now, Russia does indeed go overboard on things, like the demonization of gay people, but for many Americans who watch their universities turn into communist mills and factories for professional victims intending to undermine their own culture the idea of pushing back nationally against this kind of suicidal self-indulgence is very attractive. This attitude comes across as anti-US because so much of the loudest and brightest arbiters of American culture buy into that relativistic rot wholesale.

Americans see their domestic enemies as bigger fish to fry than a shadow of a former world power half a world away.
>>
>>119657
you nailed some things, but failed to see others.

>universities turn into communist mills and factories for professional victims

You are exaggerating and misrepresnting. How would you like universities? All students in uniforms, never challenging established ideas? I would argue that universities are far more conservative than you 'd like to believe, but that's another topic. Aaron Schwarz, the prodigy who was studying at MIT? Do you know about him? He broke into the MIT servers, giving the thesaurus of knowledge that the institution held, out for free. He was persecuted for this and ultimately, paid with his life the decision to stand by his libertarian (how tainted that word has become unfortunately) beliefs that knowledge is a public good and should not be preserved for the elites. His own university persecuted him.
>>
>>119521
You realize the American left has been doing this for decades now yes? Leftwing sanctuary cities protect foreigners, many of whom commit crimes. Leftwing ideologues will endlessly praise the foreign and exotic and the need to emulate them over the practicalities of their own cultures because they're so insulated they have no perspective on those things other than what they want to hear. It's a series of Daddy issues on a societal scale. Take one look at Hollywood and the way those people speak and just try to tell me I'm wrong on this.

The American left has been working hard to undermine and destroy American culture by injecting anyone they want into it and calling everyone else racist for insisting assimilation is a requirement. Anyone expressing patriotism or natural nationalistic priorities is immediately given a laundry list of American atrocities. Whenever a conservative deems to speak anywhere near an institution of education foreign-born activists and their leftwing enablers will show up to shut down any exchange of ideas. Whenever a foreign threat is identified, like mass immigration, they will play relativist whataboutism games to erode societal morale in itself until the idea of merely being an American doesn't mean anything anymore.

Now the right has finally caught up and realized the communists who inhabit the coasts are not their friends or their allies, not while they advocate for policies that would fundamentally change everything about the country they love. The left has dissolved the meaning behind being an American for a long enough time the right took those ideas and turned them on their head to deem those leftists non-American themselves. The public listens a little bit more every time a leftwing riot destroys a city block because someone said something they couldn't handle.

The American identity being in such a weak state is the fault of the culturally empowered left. If you don't like it, start with the tankies first and foremost.
>>
>>119661
>All students in uniforms, never challenging established ideas?
They already are. Outside of STEM fields going against leftwing dogmas might as well be academic suicide. One example doesn't change this, especially given that happened years ago whereas we've seen in very recent history the adoption of totalitarian speech-codes across American campuses on behest of leftwing sensibilities. They're all bending over backwards to accommodate the purveyors of leftwing identity politics to the point those politics are being injected into subjects outside their very own niches. When you can no longer take courses in English or Anthropology without being fed bullshit about white privilege for instance.
>>
>>119667
I have a bowie knife that hangs up on my wall. When the leftist's reckoning comes, I look forward to exacting my vengeance, one piece at a time, upon them. This won't be a repeat of the Civil War, the liberals will lose this time. They don't have an identity, but us guys on /pol/ and other righteous conservatives, we do.
>>
>>119669
You /pol/ rejects are so cringey.
>>
>>119669
>>119671
>Shitposting nonsense following up a post that made some sense in order to deflect from it.
Every. Fucking. Time.

You guys realize how fucking obvious this is getting right?
>>
>>119668
>One example doesn't change this, especially given that happened years ago

it's still recent history. Very recent. Gain a sense of relativity my friend

>totalitarian speech-codes

I don't think you have a true sense of what people are saying or asking. You base your estimations on personal values rather than the collective good. You are not being threatened. And I don't agree with the term "identity politics". Nobody's perfect, not even the left, they are young people like you. We should all keep our heads and work together against the powers that be.
>>
>>119673
newfags don't know to keep it in /pol/. just look at the state of /v/.
>>
>>119674
I'm sorry, banning words like "mankind," because they offend extremely delicate sensibilities does not in any way benefit the "collective good." Shrill harpies screaming at their professors because one's wife decided to question the necessity of playing costume cop does not benefit the collective good. Undermining the very idea of personal liberty and individualist values does not benefit the collective good. You don't get to play hall monitor with the very words someone speaks, especially when they're common words with no negative meaning attached to them beyond what the listener hears, and then pretend your university isn't infested with dogmas. Leftwing ideas are never challenged seriously on campus anymore and the fact you think draconian speech codes set up for a "collective good," over individual rights makes that shit exceedingly obvious.

>>119675
It's not even anything to do with /pol/. On this board every time someone makes sense in explaining their non-left position it's immediately followed up by some retard channeling Dylann Roof to suck up all the replies and distract from the point beforehand. It's like fucking clockwork at this point.
>>
>>119676
>It's not even anything to do with /pol/. On this board every time someone makes sense in explaining their non-left position it's immediately followed up by some retard channeling Dylann Roof to suck up all the replies and distract from the point beforehand. It's like fucking clockwork at this point.

I see people doing it without prompting. libtards, altrighties, and vatniks seems to be all /n/ is nowadays.
>>
>>119676
>Mankind
Wasn't that only in one school in the UK and even the they said no?
>Shrill harpies
>infested with dogmas
>Draconian
Are you surprised when people call you out over your lack of civil discourse? Really?

I've seen threads where people didn't instantly resort to name calling (/pol/, libtard) and it's typically when one poster doesn't make a complete retard out of themsleves.
Maybe if you don't want to get >/pol/'d you'd out some effort into not sounding like you just heard about /news/ from there.
Otherwise. Why can't you deal with the bantz? :) If being called out in what board you visit triggers you, don't post or rather, don't respond. Because they're just shit posting. It's not that fucking difficult.

How off topic is this thread now?
>>
>>119675
I would never even glance at /pol/ or /v/. They contain exclusively high schoolers. Some of them seem to have leaked in here unfortunately.
>>
>>119690
So this is where the liberals hid during the election. We were looking everywhere for you.

Don't scare me like that again. I thought you all finally died of embarrassment :<
>>
>>119688
I don't think you understand the point. I wasn't whining about /pol/, I was talking about this board and the tendency of people to act like hyperbolic assholes the moment someone says something the leftwing can't handle so distracting everyone becomes the tactic. It's happened numerous times in numerous threads. I don't care what happens on /pol/ since I don't go there and don't give a shit about the cesspool in the first place.

Leftwing bias in the American university system is a series of dogmas at this point. They react the same way towards any speaker who doesn't share their values. The riots surrounding that asshat Milo's tours were not isolated events. Leftwing agitators and professional victims have been pulling fire alarms and shutting down discourse for years now.

It's not a lack of civil discourse that's my failing, it's the fact I don't conflate leftwing control of discourse with the idea of civil discourse as a whole. It's very clever, couching the policing of other people's speech as an objective morality, but any amount of scrutiny reveals it for the political power play it is. The only words, phrases, and ideas being censored on university campuses are those the left dislikes.

Furthermore, someone like yourself grandstanding on my supposed lack of civil discourse is in no fucking position to talk about bantz when it's the left that regularly goes fucking berserk whenever someone they've erroneously labeled an extremist dares to open their mouth.
>>
>>119718
No, I just get really upset when I think of all the things that the liberals are doing. It actually makes me want to have a Civil War.

I read about all the horrible things happening, and all I can think about is how much I want to hurt them, hurt the left. I know that these statements probably aren't good image for normies, but should I not get angry when I read about the abuse they gave to Milo? Should I not want to hurt them when I read about how they are trying to make shit worst for me and my own, or start a nuclear war just out of spite. Its become really hard to view any of them as actual people, and sometimes that anger just erupts into my posts.

I was listening to Limbaugh the other day, and he had a pretty good description of liberals. They've made themselves helpless, convinced themselves that they're powerless, and turned themselves into victims to justify big government. In a way, their hatred of us is a reflection of their hate of themselves. They're really pretty pathetic people at the end of the day. I guess that they're victims too. But then, the Nazis and communists were victims too, but that didn't mean that they weren't any less deserving of the misery they got.

By the way, /pol/ may be a cesspit, but we owe it a great deal for getting our message out to others and helping Trump get into the White House. They occasionally have some pretty interesting and insightful discussions on what it means to be a conservative and analyses of current situations.
>>
All I can say is that Russians surely like nothing more than that US citizens see other US citizens as their biggest, mortal enemies. This is fucking retarded.
>>
>>119735
It's not like that's a new dynamic. Remember during the Bush years when everyone on the coasts referred to the middle of the country as Dumbfuckistan? The left has seen the right as its mortal enemy for years now to the point publications like Salon, Slate, Jezebel, HuffPo, MotherJones, DailyKaos, etc, are perfectly fine printing the most racist inflammatory shit about anyone they don't like. The extreme left is out on the streets attacking people they merely disagree with and siding with violent illegal immigrants. Convincing middle America this scum is their enemy isn't hard because it's an evident truth at this point.
>>
>>119739
>Salon, Slate, Jezebel, HuffPo, MotherJones, DailyKaos
Things I would never read because they are caricatures of themselves. Don't paint liberals with such a broad brush. As you yourself said, this "extreme left" fringe element is not most liberals. You're attacking an imaginary enemy.
>>

The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!

>>
>>119755

I'm amazed this copy/paste shit hasn't been thrown on to the spam filter yet.
>>
>>119739
There's different factions within the liberal movement. I know friends of mine who are all for taxing the right and watching big business like hawks, but are socially moderate or even conservative. Guys who'd the Clinton wing (which are very much into identity politics while being solidly in bed with corporations) would label as being brogressives or Berniebros.

I know other liberals, like Chromsky and Greenwalde, who are peacenik isolationist, while yet other liberals are all for intervention all over the place (I personally believe that there's a middle ground here).

Libs differ just as much as Conservatives do, but it doesn't seem that way looking at the movement from the outside. It doesn't help the debate that the loudest voices of both sides seem to be the most authoritarian, kneejerking, and least intellectually inclined, colorful groups of retards around. Neither side seems to want to disown them either because of all the "energy" and "excitement" they're bringing in. Really though, they're just a convenient smokescreen, so are fed until they turn against their masters and devour them.
>>
>>119087
If this is really true and COMODO is giving the CIA the "PITA" then it makes me want to install COMODO again.
>>
>>119758
Greenwalde is a libertarian. The left like to hold him up as a hero for breaking a couple of big stories like Snowden.
>>
>>119753
It's not fringe if this shit is institutionalized anon. I keep hearing how this shit doesn't represent the left, but the DNC candidates felt it was to the point some of them based their platforms around simply shutting down white people, to which there was no condemnation from their peers or the crowds they were speaking to. All those activists and rioters that just happen to spring up in liberal cities and campuses are just a pure coincidence right? It's just a coincidence that public universities provide tenured platforms to genocidal communists with taxpayer money and tell anyone complaining to fuck off right?

When MTV, Hollywood, the music industry, any number of leftwing publications, every other college professor in a humanities department, and the fucking DNC are all saying it it's not a fucking fringe sentiment anymore.

Please, show me where left-of-center people are when these "fringe," thinkers show up to shut down someone's free speech. Show me where they are when college professors start preaching genocide for groups they don't like. Show me where they are when feminists start spouting bullshit statistics for political gain? Show me where they are any-fucking-where when they're needed to help fight their own extremists.

It's not an imaginary enemy and people like you who bury your fucking head in the sand and pretend your side isn't utterly infested with dangerous, violent, hateful people and tell everyone they're just imagining getting smacked over the head by antifa scum supported by university staff and the local city's mayor are just making it worse. All this fucking impotent handwringing over "b-but the left isn't all bad!" when the only people who matter within it have been calling everyone who disagrees with it alt-right, nazi, white supremacists, racists, etc, for fucking years now.

Every time I see a post like yours I'm reminded of why I abandoned the left in the first place.
>>
>>119758
I'll believe it when I see leftwingers and liberals start to do something about expelling the extremists from their power positions. The right has absolutely no power within academia beyond tiny groups in STEM departments. Until left of center people start shutting down the communists teaching bullshit I don't fucking care.

Until then they're nothing more than the moderate Christian or Muslim who personally disproves of persecution but looks the other way and does nothing to stop it when the hardliners start doing their own things. Until the nascent free speech movement that's currently under attack starts accruing leftists in its ranks instead of just disillusioned independents and conservatives I simply don't fucking care. I'm tired of leftwing sentiments of "we don't support that," only ending in large groups standing aside while their hardliners attack everyone. Until I see leftwingers marching with independents and conservatives to shut down communist scum physically attacking people I don't care.
>>
>>119767
The country has moved to far too the left. Shit like Obamacare would've been laughed out of Congress 30 years ago. Now we got Republicans expanding Medicare/aid. These programs should not be expanding, they should be cut. Socialists like Sanders would have been strung up by the mob in the 50s, now they're running for president. This country simply cannot survive modern day liberalism.

We need to return to true conservative. Small government, no handouts, people have to work to get what they want. A truly free society is not concerned with being "fair" or "leveling the playing field," it's up to you to create your own luck.

These values are what built the US, and as a Republican, I'll be the first to say the Roosevelt was the third worst president we've ever had because he started growing the government into the private sector. This was the start of the trend of people expecting the government to help them, which is when the mindsets of laziness, entitlement, and government as the solution begin to set in.
>>
>>119772
>I'll be the first to say the Roosevelt was the third worst president we've ever had because he started growing the government into the private sector.

Which Roosevelt?
>>
>>119775
Theodore Roosevelt. He was the one who started regulating businesses and telling them that they were too big.

FDR places as my second worst for the New Deal and Keynesian economics though.

Lincoln is my worst as he was the President who gave us the Civil War, killed hundreds of thousand of Americans, violated all sorts of constitutional rights like habeus corpus, violated property rights, and severely set back state's rights.
>>
>>119772
See, the thing is I don't even agree with half of that, but I'm going to support to the point of violence visited upon me your right to advocate for that kind of conservatism if that's your choice. The modern left doesn't even allow that much anymore.

I don't even disagree with the left on most issues, I just want a side that isn't utterly convinced my demographic is the progenitor of every societal evil and willing to twist reality to fit that vision. I want a left that isn't afraid to tell people their shitty lot in life is a sum of their own fucked up decisions and that instituting racist laws to fix it is just the problem of institutional racism renewed. I want a left that is fucking honest with itself in terms of demographic shifts and immigration instead of pretending it's the best thing since sliced bread and anyone who says otherwise is just a Nazi/racist/klansmen/etc. I want a left that doesn't validate pure fucking racism or anti-intellectual double standards simply because it's expedient to their politics. I want a left that holds itself fucking accountable to its own actions instead of lecturing everyone else about the concept and then making up rules as it goes along to avoid that introspection.
>>
>>119772
Just like Jesus said, ‘The poor will always be with us,

There is a group of people that just don’t want to work hard for health care and aren’t going to take care of themselves.
>>
>>119550
Great thanks!
>>
>>119772
>u.s
>far left
Have you even compared the u.s left to other counties left wing partys? Our left party is moderately right wing compared to most of the world. The u.s political hemisphere is more moderate with a small side of right.
>>
>>119870
No it's not. Economically speaking Democrats have fallen in love with corporatism, but socially speaking they're tankie nut lickers. Hell, even on economics the far left is gaining ground in case you didn't notice the generation of socialists and their recently martyred messiah who succumbed to Stockholm syndrome with the shrill dominatrix.
>>
>>119328
Memes are the future.That's what Richard Dawkins and Kojima taught me.
>>
>>119452
Delicious tears. More pls.
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.