[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump takes credit for Exxon jobs; projects launched before election

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: exxonmobil_070116getty.jpg (65KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
exxonmobil_070116getty.jpg
65KB, 640x360px
http://www.houstonchronicle.com/business/energy/article/Trump-takes-credit-for-Exxon-jobs-projects-10981685.php

>Majority of projects were launched while Obama was in office

>Exxon Mobil Chief Executive Darren Woods on Monday highlighted the company's ongoing plans to spend $20 billion and create thousands of jobs along the Gulf Coast, for which President Donald Trump quickly took credit, claiming via Twitter, "We are already winning again, America!"

>Nearly all the projects, however, were underway or announced before the election, including one that was completed more than a year ago. Still, in a video posted on the White House website Monday evening, Trump said, "This is something that was done to a large extent because of our policies and the policies of this new administration having to do with regulation and so many other things."

>Woods detailed the Gulf Coast investments at the annual energy conference CERAWeek. Analysts said Exxon's promotion of its Gulf Coast projects appeared aimed at gaining the president's favor.

>"At the risk of stating the obvious, plenty of companies, across various industries, have been touting their U.S. job creation efforts in order to get on the Trump administration's good side - even when the underlying job creation has little or nothing to do with Washington policy," said Raymond James energy analyst Pavel Molchanov. "This is simply the latest example of that."

>...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/838862312685637640

>45,000 construction & manufacturing jobs in the U.S. Gulf Coast region. $20 billion investment. We are already winning again, America!
>>
>>119056

>trump lying again

ye not sure why this would surprise anyone tbh
>>
>>119057

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t8XAz16thk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaQtKZUKlVg
>>
>>119057
40% of the country will always believe what he says over the media's reporting anyway.
>>
>>119063
>40% of the country
Only about 25% of the country believed him enough to vote for him
>>
>>119076
Only slightly more voted for Hillary, 27%.
>>
>>119056
no he didnt you retarded mother fucker, he just made a video giving them full credit.

>thehoustonchronicle

no wonder.

here the video you autistic false reporting cuck

youtu.be/XFZW2ZKjUTY
>>
>>119158
>here the video you autistic false reporting cuck

I'll consider myself told then I suppose.

Not that I can see how this disproves the idea that the majority of projects were launched while Obama was in office.
>>
>>119168
So once again you liberals are proven wrong

>...BUT TRUMP IS BAD SERIOUSLY TRUST ME

honestly this has happened like 50 times.

libs cry wolf so much I can't hear anything they say. I'm actually starting to like wolves because it's so funny.
>>
>>119181
Someone is an angry little man!
>>
>>119347
>libshits resorting to "u mad"
lmao
>>
>>119056
And while you complain about that he's doing something entirely different.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.