[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

German business leaders fear nationalism, refugee crisis will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: s2.reutersmedia.jpg (53KB, 644x437px) Image search: [Google]
s2.reutersmedia.jpg
53KB, 644x437px
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-business-idUSKBN0U907L20151226
>>
>Europe was risking all the achievements of the previous decades
lmao what achievements?
>>
>>11810
Well, they're business leaders, so probably the "achievement" of importing millions of foreign workers to devalue the labor pool.
>>
>>11809

#Kalergi
>>
Yeah because "Business Leaders" know whats best for a country.
>>
>>11810
Diversity, silly :^)

Now all those silly old Europeans with no culture can live in the vibrant and exciting new Europe!

EU YES
>>
>refugee crisis will destroy the EU
Thank fucking god
>>
>Business leaders!
>you know, the ones with the tiny hats and big hooked noses
>>
>>11809
>These fags still want the EU despite it being proven to be a quagmire of shit
>nationalism is apparantly all thats wrong in the world according to these long nosed jews.
every fucking time.
>>
>>11862
You'd think they could afford bigger hats if they're business leaders.
>>
>>5446874
I certainly hope so. Germany was filled with disgusting misogynistic Turks the last time I visited.
>>
>>11892
Believe me, not every turk is like that.
I am bitter though, but I am working on it.

Source: Me.
>>
>>11809
As a German, i'm not fearing the chaos caused by planless welcome-refugees-policy by our government, but by the backlash of the angry citizens giving their votes for AfD.

CDU should get rid of the "we'll make it" stammering bitch as fast as they can, if they want to stay in the Bundestag.
>>
>>11915
Why do you fear the backlash?
>>
>>11915
I think it has a lot to do with how Germany handled the immigrant crisis. So, the immigrants can't really be blamed for wanting a better life, but of course that creates a lot of chaos. This is something Germany should have been prepared for if they really did not want to feed the flames of nationalism. It's kind of like what happened with Trump in the United States. None of the politicians actually tackled immigration, so now Trump is tackling it in the most hard and offensive way imaginable.
>>
>>11809
I think Europe is going to have a huge problem with progressiveness and subsequent nationalism.

Everybody should know by now that taking in as many refugees as Sweden or Germany is a bad idea, but Europe does it anyway (cause of "muh feelings" and "muh diversity"), and the repercussions of that come around, so they all think the correct course of action is to vote in more dangerous nationalist and far-right parties because they are anti-"the current problem that the leftfags aren't dealing with correctly."

Honestly, I can't blame them. If my crime and unemployment was rising steadily because the ruling party are taking in so many uncultured, un-vetted people at once, I would want anyone but them. It's just a very tough situation they're all in. They just need to scale back social-issue wise imo
>>
>>11920
More extreme parties getting voted in is standard.

People are fed up with the status quo so they vote away from the center.
Then its up to the center to change their approach to get people on their side again.

That is much more democratic than the limp wristed shitflinging center parties are doing. Ultimately they are the same shit anyways.
>>
Germany should accept more refugees!
Ofcourse My country, Japan should not.
Why? because Japan has a lot of earthquakes.
>>
>>11917
The majority of the "migrants" aren't even from Syria.
>>
>>11809
You are all racist fir saying the n word
>>
ofcourse they fear nationalism, if those so called refugees are kicked out of europe (read: killed) they will lose their low-cost-workforce and wages will start rising again.
The only reason why Merkel accepted those "refugees" is to keep wages low in order to keep Germany competitive in comparison with the rest of EU and the USA.
>>
>>11961
That is odd logic there Takeshi, but you have a point. If an earthquake kills a lot of refugees, they'll start blaming the Japanese government.

That's how arabs are.
>>
>>11975
capitalism is dying and i love it
>>
>>11975
> (read: killed)
Can't they just bus 'em?!
>>
>>11984
Didn't some people suggest putting Refugees in an old Nazi Concentration Camp because they didn't have enough room for them?
>>
>>11991
Sorry /pol/, that doesn't make Hitler's concentration camps good, either...
>>
>>11991
yes.
>>
This mess is all Merkel's fault. She is no European by heart.
>>
I love how people blame politicians when the people voted for them. Come on now.
And I'm sure Reuters is simply trying to be fear mongerers, which clearly won't work here.
>>
>>11977
capitalism is working fine, what danger do you see in it's future?
individual peoples will benefit or suffer because of it but the free market system is here to stay
>>
>>11995
German camps wer exactly like American camps
>>
>>11962
Aren't you from /feg/? Or is there more than one Drill Remover?
>>
>>11915
Why are you such a cuck? Your own people will die out and you do nothing but insult those trying to protect your nation.
>>
>>11917
>None of the politicians actually tackled immigration, so now Trump is tackling it in the most hard and offensive way imaginable.

So wanting to deport illegal immigrants, and change the immigration systsem so it works is offensive? Also, what is so wrong with denying those in warzones that want to destroy the west from coming to America?
>>
>>11809
>Krauts destroy europe again
France was right.
Kill all krauts.
>>
>>12033
The GOP were all voted in, members of the republican party, by people thinking they would stand for small government. After all, that's what the republican party is supposed to be.

Then they voted in CISA.
>>
>>12069
not original anon but
http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/19/eu-statisticians-claim-only-1-in-5-migrants-are-from-syria-5398412/
http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Migration_and_migrant_population_statistics
>>
>>11892
Good to know. Sounds like a decent place.
>>
>>11915
Seriously? I want a Nationalist Germany. Make Deutchland great again.
>>
>>11961
The real question is why the hell the Arab states aren't accepting them.
>>
>>13240
Because they don't want a costly headache. Why would they? They don't have guilt complex.Neither do East European countries.
>>
>>12100
I don't think that's the the point, it's the way Trump's taking up the call to get immigration in check, the way he's pitching it is with scooping up opportunities to spit on the political establishment at every opportunity and constantly act in a way implying the whole political arena around this is a farce.
>>
>>11810
Not being the U.S.

I think there's a medal for it, a ceremony too.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.